Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Saints are 8-3 in the NFC, Arizona is 6-5 ... plus the Saints beat Arizona head to head. how would the Saints be out of the playoffs if they lose next week and Arizona wins? that would put the conference records at Saints 8-4, Arizona 7-5
    Exclude divisions.

Cardinals are 8-2 vs. @Saints, @ Eagles, Colts, Panthers, Lions, @ ans, Falcons, @Buccs, @ Jaguars, Texans...

Three of the five easy games were on the road in the Eastern time zone where Arizona historically struggles, and that schedule overall + two vs. Seattle, two vs. San Francisco, and two vs. St. Louis equals one of the toughest schedules in the League.

Arizona went 3-1 vs. your ty division.
    New Orleans went 2-2 vs. Arizona's.

Good thing you played Cardinals and 49ers at home.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Exclude divisions.

Cardinals are 8-2 vs. @Saints, @ Eagles, Colts, Panthers, Lions, @ ans, Falcons, @Buccs, @ Jaguars, Texans...

Three of the five easy games were on the road in the Eastern time zone where Arizona historically struggles, and that schedule overall + two vs. Seattle, two vs. San Francisco, and two vs. St. Louis equals one of the toughest schedules in the League.

Arizona went 3-1 vs. your ty division.
    New Orleans went 2-2 vs. Arizona's.

Good thing you played Cardinals and 49ers at home.
    see now son you're showing off your bias and ignorance. let's just be real for a minute ...

you claim that the Cardinals historically struggle on the road when playing on the east coast, well NEWS FLASH dumb ... Central and Eastern time zone teams historically struggle on the road when on the west coast as well. every team has to deal with it.

oh and btw ... the Saints have won 3 of the last 4 meetings vs Arizona .... and 9 out of the last 13 (and 4 of those wins were in Arizona). you don't want none of this.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    see now son you're showing off your bias and ignorance. let's just be real for a minute ...

you claim that the Cardinals historically struggle on the road when playing on the east coast, well NEWS FLASH dumb ... Central and Eastern time zone teams historically struggle on the road when on the west coast as well. every team has to deal with it.

oh and btw ... the Saints have won 3 of the last 4 meetings vs Arizona .... and 9 out of the last 13 (and 4 of those wins were in Arizona). you don't want none of this.
    notice how saints fans only talk about the past... not what's going on RIGHT NOW

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    notice how saints fans only talk about the past... not what's going on RIGHT NOW
    lol idiot.

he is the one who brought up the past games so I fired right back with the facts, but oh wait that's right ... you again continue to ignore the facts and show your ignorance.

also LOL at you desperately trying to reach out to other fan bases on here for help.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    again failing to acknowledge the FACTS. son it's not my opinion or anyone else trying to hate, it's called facts. the Panthers are a piss poor offense. the defense and their run game is the reason that team is having their fluke success.

ranked...

28th in passing yards
    25th in total offense

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total
    BR dropping truth bombs per the usual, tbh....

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count

You didn't refute , and the Saints lost to the ty Cardinals with undrafted rookie Max Hall as their QB when they played Arizona in Arizona in 2010.

Cardinals just beat a team in Seattle you got crushed by.

You ain't on defense, ain't on the road, and play in an average at-best division winning the same amount of games as Arizona despite an inferior schedule.

Worse, you just got prison raped by a career loser with under a minute left.

Arizona shut Cam the down this year.

It shouldn't even matter. I'm not even mad at you so much as the system that will allow an 8-win NFC North winner in over: 10-win San Francisco, 10-win Saints, 10/11-win Cardinals.

That's right... The Cardinals can be 11-5 and not get in but the Bear or Packers will with 8 wins.

Bull .

Why bother playing if winning isn't rewarded.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    BR dropping truth bombs per the usual, tbh....
    clipper nation sucking on that BR after he getting on by Cam today.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Slow down there. You beat us before we were in our peak. Cam wasn't playing nearly as well as he is now. Not to mention you scored those touchdowns at the end of the game.

Cam has 5 game winning drives this year - far more than Carson has... well, probably ever. That includes over the 49ers, Patriots, and Saints.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You didn't refute , and the Saints lost to the ty Cardinals with undrafted rookie Max Hall as their QB when they played Arizona in Arizona in 2010.

Cardinals just beat a team in Seattle you got crushed by.

You ain't on defense, ain't on the road, and play in an average at-best division winning the same amount of games as Arizona despite an inferior schedule.

It shouldn't even matter. I'm not even mad at you so much as the system that will allow an 8-win NFC North winner in over: 10-win San Francisco, 10-win Saints, 10/11-win Cardinals.

That's right... The Cardinals can be 11-5 and not get in but the Bear or Packers will with 8 wins.

Bull .

Why bother playing if winning isn't rewarded.

umm okay? you do know this is the NFL where every team gets beat right? but hey I'll play your little game. did you know the Cardinals lost to ...

- those same " ty" Rams

- got completely owned and anally raped by the Saints 31-7 ... (I know I know ... "but but that was earlier!")

- got curb stomped by the 49ers

- got face ed by Seattle

- got nutted on by the Eagles

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Slow down there. You beat us before we were in our peak. Cam wasn't playing nearly as well as he is now. Not to mention you scored those touchdowns at the end of the game.

Cam has 5 game winning drives this year - far more than Carson has... well, probably ever. That includes over the 49ers, Patriots, and Saints.
    Don't be an idiot and asshat all at the same time.

If you can use "weren't peaking" Arizona certainly can.

And, counting today, Palmer has 23 game-winning drives for his career.

Panthers are good, but Cam is a career loser until this year, and he goddamn hog-tied the Saints colon with his deep shots up their middle.

Saints should truly be embarrassed.

Not for losing as much as how. Really? Gonna let Cam beat you passing... With just 55 seconds?!

And Arizona murder-boned the Panthers.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Don't be an idiot and asshat all at the same time.

If you can use "weren't peaking" Arizona certainly can.

And, counting today, Palmer has 23 game-winning drives for his career.

Panthers are good, but Cam is a career loser until this year, and he goddamn hog-tied the Saints colon with his deep shots up their middle.

Saints should truly be embarrassed.

Not for losing as much as how. Really? Gonna let Cam beat you passing... With just 55 seconds?!

And Arizona murder-boned the Panthers.
    There's a difference between peaking and going "so-so" and winning nine straight games and ten out of your last eleven.

Cam may have been a "career loser", but he also had the 30th and 28th ranked defense those past two years. Plus probably leading the Panthers to their first division le since 2008 should probably erase that thought. He broke the passing yards as a rookie, and has beaten good teams passing this year.

The Cardinals are good too, but I'd take Cam any day over Caron Pickmore.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    clipper nation sucking on that BR after he getting on by Cam today.
    Luke Kuechly, Ted Ginn, and Rob Ryan stepped up to deliver a clutch win for the Panthers, what can I say?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    umm okay? you do know this is the NFL where every team gets beat right? but hey I'll play your little game. did you know the Cardinals lost to ...

- those same " ty" Rams

- got completely owned and anally raped by the Saints 31-7 ... (I know I know ... "but but that was earlier!")

- got curb stomped by the 49ers

- got face ed by Seattle

- got nutted on by the Eagles
    Sure... Point?

When you play good teams you're bound to lose a few.

Fact is you were running your mouth off about schedules. Arizona had a tougher one and has as many wins as you. Separate elements of schedule, Arizona has had the stronger, more impressive season in the tougher division...

Oh, and they weren't anal drained by Cam in record time.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    There's a difference between peaking and going "so-so" and winning nine straight games and ten out of your last eleven.

Cam may have been a "career loser", but he also had the 30th and 28th ranked defense those past two years. Plus probably leading the Panthers to their first division le since 2008 should probably erase that thought. He broke the passing yards as a rookie, and has beaten good teams passing this year.

The Cardinals are good too, but I'd take Cam any day over Caron Pickmore.
    What are you arguing? Certainly nothing I'm arguing.

Also, you lost to Arizona then won nine straight... So, you're saying either you were dog vs. Arizona and peaking a mere week later when starting the streak, or, I'd argue, always good, got beat, then beat everyone.

This isn't baseball or basketball. You don't just suck and then become awesome in one weeks time.

Congrats on Cam finally being worthy of #1 overall.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    What are you arguing? Certainly nothing I'm arguing.

Also, you lost to Arizona then won nine straight... So, you're saying either you were dog vs. Arizona and peaking a mere week later when starting the streak, or, I'd argue, always good, got beat, then beat everyone.

This isn't baseball or basketball. You don't just suck and then become awesome in one weeks time.

Congrats on Cam finally being worthy of #1 overall.
    you're forgetting we had a bye week after we played you guys. our offense completely changed their schemes and playing style after that week. we stopped giving cam 50 attempts per game and realized that we have always been a running team

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    So that's the first bye in the history of byes that turned into gold?

You were always good. Lost a few. Got gifted a few. And, credit to ya, found a way to put yourself in position to win the division with a horrible offense.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    So that's the first bye in the history of byes that turned into gold?

You were always good. Lost a few. Got gifted a few. And, credit to ya, found a way to put yourself in position to win the division with a horrible offense.
    You're talking a lot of about our offense for someone that may break the interception record this year. Especially considering our offense has had more 30 point games than Arizona or Seattle for that matter. That doesn't sound "horrible" to me.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Sure... Point?

When you play good teams you're bound to lose a few.

Fact is you were running your mouth off about schedules. Arizona had a tougher one and has as many wins as you. Separate elements of schedule, Arizona has had the stronger, more impressive season in the tougher division...

Oh, and they weren't anal drained by Cam in record time.

son I didn't say anything about the schedules until you brought it up. now you're just making up or getting me mixed up with someone else.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You're talking a lot of about our offense for someone that may break the interception record this year. Especially considering our offense has had more 30 point games than Arizona or Seattle for that matter. That doesn't sound "horrible" to me.
    Against whom?

NFC West is in' stacked defensively.

Your defense barely registered a blip compared to what NFC West defenses do.

And it's not talking when it's truth.

The fact Arizona is at 10 wins vs. This schedule despite Palmer's inexplicable interceptions says much more about them than however many 30-point games says about Carolina.

You simply aren't supposed to be able to win in Seattle to this team when you throw four interceptions.

It's downright impossible to believe that it occurred.

But scoring 30 on the Vikings? It happened like 7 times... On the Giants? It happened like 6 times... On the Buccs? It happened like 4 times.

If you count scores like 27+, it happened like half the time for your bedpost notches.

The Seattle win is arguably the single most impressive victory of the season.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    son I didn't say anything about the schedules until you brought it up. now you're just making up or getting me mixed up with someone else.
    Hrmmmm....

Saints are 8-3 in the NFC, Arizona is 6-5 ... plus the Saints beat Arizona head to head. how would the Saints be out of the playoffs if they lose next week and Arizona wins? that would put the conference records at Saints 8-4, Arizona 7-5
    Look familiar?

Don't bull a bull ter...

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Hrmmmm....

Look familiar?

Don't bull a bull ter...
    oh please son that wasn't even posted in the same context as what you're trying to make it look like.

I was asking about the playoff outcomes of the schedules. stop trying to create bull .

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Maybe not.

Still squabbled over records, though.

That said, perhaps I'm just pissed the Cardinals will likely be missing the playoffs and just want to vent?

I honestly had all faith that the Saints would win today. Ya really let me down and I watched it live. Then watched Arizona win maybe their most impressive feat since the Super Bowl run.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Maybe not.

Still squabbled over records, though.

That said, perhaps I'm just pissed the Cardinals will likely be missing the playoffs and just want to vent?

I honestly had all faith that the Saints would win today. Ya really let me down and I watched it live. Then watched Arizona win maybe their most impressive feat since the Super Bowl run.
    well reality check ... Arizona, just like Carolina ... doesn't have a legit QB. so neither teams would go far in the playoffs regardless.

Kurt Warner got you guys close and if not for the rigged officiating in the 2008-09 Super Bowl you guys would have won it all (and deserved it that year).

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Cardinals defense this year deserves the opportunity. So does Carolina. Saints offense does as well.

Bull Eagles and Bears/Packers.

Mother ers

Thread Information