Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. A quick search in Glassdoor of Sam’s club store manager salary is 101k base on average with 78k in bonuses on average.

i know two other stores off hand that pay similar or more to store leaders/GM. Sure if your managing a small store that isn’t a franchise or something you won’t make that much. Just like any industry the big boys pay more
    Yup. They work the out of you but they'll pay you at the level. Same thing with HEB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll have to put up with this sh** from Democrats 'til the last job reports before the election, tbh.

How is this a democrats issue? it's not like states such as Texas or Florida are doing great either. Virus doesn't have a party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sam's is directly run by the #1 ranked corporation in the world so, chances are you won't get much bigger than that.

She told me she was the store manager, I don't know her exact " le" but six figures on the retail side seems quite silly. She didn't have a bachelor's degree or really any college which probably didn't help her salary wise.

chances are, >95% of all of those that work for that company and make 6 figures on an annual basis are based out of Bentonville, Arkansas at the C-level
    Not surprised you are to dumb to understand what a store leader is. Hint, they are not part of the c suite dumb . This is my last response to your dumb ass on this. Just take your ing L and move along.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How is this a democrats issue? it's not like states such as Texas or Florida are doing great either. Virus doesn't have a party.
    There's plenty of operatives in all the pivotal states, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's plenty of operatives in all the pivotal states, bruh.
    you and your conspiracies, never change.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Says the assistant manager at a Denton Whataburger.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So weird that the Trump supporters try to on the working class most every chance they get. Whatever makes them feel better about themselves, I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.
    paused at 75% bar and restaurant occupancy, per Gov. Abbott.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you have idiots like Boukaki saying Trump killed 150K people. It's a worldwide virus that we were clearly unprepared for. I'm not defending Trump but there is lots of blame to go around.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have idiots like Boukaki saying Trump killed 150K people. It's a worldwide virus that we were clearly unprepared for. I'm not defending Trump but there is lots of blame to go around.
    masks also don’t care if you wear them. yet we have made this into a political football as well. In my opinion this is what we get during Trump time. He has created divisions so easily that one must take sides on issues that don’t necessarily fit neatly into political categories, Trump forces them to fit

you must take a side on almost anything when you foster divisions between people

this is part of what the red team complained about under Obama and I agreed with it. The press was not hard enough on him to begin with merely because he was/is black. And in fact he may have taken stands during his time in office to appease A majority white America. I think a case can be made that he did not want to rock any racial boat, just because he is black.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NJ looked at the non-C19 "excessive deaths" during the pandemic and decided they were actually C19 deaths.

An honesty we don't find in red/Confederate state that are LYING about their excessive deaths, for politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paused at 75% bar and restaurant occupancy, per Gov. Abbott.
    Now 50%

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06...eg-abbott/amp/

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, now all those Millennials can't go to bars anymore, so I'm guessing we'll see tons of Millennials decked out in MAGA hats and flags protesting at government facilities again.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If more states have to backpedal the way Texas did, we’re really in for a world of hurt. Surprising that the market hasn’t had a more acute decline yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If more states have to backpedal the way Texas did, we’re really in for a world of hurt. Surprising that the market hasn’t had a more acute decline yet.
    Market got bailed out early, and the fact this administration has shown willingness to bail out any corp probably helps.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember reading Austin trying to enforce either the state's 25% or 50% capacity law on bars a month ago (forget which), getting sued by two of them, and then the state of Texas telling them to go their mother when the city reached out to them for help. So Austin had to let them reopen at full capacity.
    Tis quite amazing how quickly broke Abbott went from 'We don't need masks' to 'okay cities can decide to enforce masks' to 'okay you should wear a mask' to 'no more elective surgeries' to 'okay all bars closed immediately' all within approximately 10 days.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tis quite amazing how quickly broke Abbott went from 'We don't need masks' to 'okay cities can decide to enforce masks' to 'okay you should wear a mask' to 'no more elective surgeries' to 'okay all bars closed immediately' all within approximately 10 days.
    He got a wheelchair tuneup, brakes are working great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean just like the Centers for Disease Control and the Surgeon General of the United States?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean just like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking assholes and you were next.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You mean just like the Centers for Disease Control and the Surgeon General of the United States?
    Has any Republican ever made a mistake, Mr. Independent Thinker?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thinks every Republican, especially Trump, did and are doing a great job and will vote for them in November while saying he has other options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how well this tweet aged:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how well this tweet aged:

california isn't doing all that hot right now, but florida has nevertheless surpassed CA in both cases and deaths per capita

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could check your threads to find out.

Thread Information