Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “This was the biggest event we’ve ever done and with as many people and random things that popped up unexpectedly I feel like we all handled it very well.”

Donny partied so hard he had to change hats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Redneck Rave’ Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests
    Blake Montgomery

A massive country music festival in Kentucky this past weekend started off on rocky footing: Police found meth, marijuana, and an open bottle of alcohol in the first vehicle they stopped at a traffic checkpoint. One of the people in the car had two active warrants out for their arrest.

“We were like, ‘Well, this doesn’t bode well for the weekend,’” Edmonson County Sheriff Shane Doyle told the Lexington Herald-Leader.

Police said that by the end of the five-day bash, dubbed the “Redneck Rave,” one man had been impaled, one woman had been strangled to the point of unconsciousness, and one throat had been slit. In all, Edmonson authorities arrested 14 people, and charged four dozen people from five states.

The event, organized by country rapper Justin Time, took place in Blue Holler Offroad Park and drew a crowd of tens of thousands, doubling the population of the unincorporated town of Ollie, which is so small it does not have a stoplight. Redneck Rave promoters bragged that they had sold more than 20,000 tickets. The lengthy getdown, advertised as the “biggest country party you’ll ever go to,” boasted a demolition derby, goldfish racing, and a full-scale football game as well as a series of concerts.

The details of the Redneck Rave’s incidents are grisly. One person slit a friend’s throat and remains at large, a 29-year-old man had allegedly strangled a woman until she passed out, one person lost the better part of a finger, and another was impaled when he drove a side-by-side over a 2-3 inch log that broke through the bottom of the recreational vehicle. Paramedics left the log inside him as they airlifted him to a hospital.

Justin Time, whose legal name is Justin Stowers, wrote on Facebook, “This was the biggest event we’ve ever done and with as many people and random things that popped up unexpectedly I feel like we all handled it very well.”

Doyle told the Herald-Leader last year’s Redneck Raves—there were two—“overwhelmed” his staff. He ordered all his deputies to work mandatory overtime this year and requested assistance from the Kentucky State Police. At least one person died at the event last year. Another Redneck Rave is scheduled for October of this year.

‘Redneck Rave’ Descends Into Throat Slashing, Impalements, and Mass Arrests (yahoo.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those Redneck Raves will always do that to you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rednecks deserve to have fun too, tbh... was hoping there would be more casualties though...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rednecks deserve to have fun too, tbh... was hoping there would be more casualties though...
    You all would shoot 'em down one and all if you had it to do over again, and you will shoot them down if they ever try it again. You missed your chance you blood thirsty bas s, you...save that one unarmed woman who that cop shot to death, then they hustled his bustle to an award ceremony for shooting this unarmed woman to death. Ya greasy bas s. in' animals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you mean the chick reaching in to try to steal the cigars?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all would shoot 'em down one and all if you had it to do over again, and you will shoot them down if they ever try it again. You missed your chance you blood thirsty bas s, you...save that one unarmed woman who that cop shot to death, then they hustled his bustle to an award ceremony for shooting this unarmed woman to death. Ya greasy bas s. in' animals.
    That traitor woman was from San Diego, CA. It's ok though, the rest will have some time in jail to think about what they did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That traitor woman was from San Diego, CA. It's ok though, the rest will have some time in jail to think about what they did.
    Oh, yeah, you're gonna drive 'em right thru the ter, like you did that cop up in Minnesota that rid all of us of that animal Floyd. Convicted him of not only 1st degree murder, but 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder +! HA!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ you mean the chick reaching in to try to steal the cigars?
    No, that was the Gentle Giant there in Ferguson, he strong armed those cigars; then wandered up the street where they had a first class ticket to the Resurrection with is his name on it all ready for him.

Buh, bye, GG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, you're gonna drive 'em right thru the ter, like you did that cop up in Minnesota that rid all of us of that animal Floyd. Convicted him of not only 1st degree murder, but 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder +! HA!!!
    Derek is laying in the bed he made. So will these traitors, tbh. Whatever happened with the party of personal responsibility? Only for dem welfare queens?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Derek is laying in the bed he made. So will these traitors, tbh. Whatever happened with the party of personal responsibility? Only for dem welfare queens?
    Maybe they'll get off like President Davis did,,,nary conviction. No, now we find out you live in regret for not using fighter jets against 'em. Ya looney birds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Methhead thugs can get violent at a country music festival. I bet that place stunk like high too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only Methhead thugs can get violent at a country music festival. I bet that place stunk like high too.
    ...or, at Juneteenth Day festivals. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that was the Gentle Giant there in Ferguson, he strong armed those cigars; then wandered up the street where they had a first class ticket to the Resurrection with is his name on it all ready for him.

Buh, bye, GG.
    Gentle Giant had paid for those cigars. They were his. Since when can you get killed for taking back your own stuff?

Your trespassing loon bought nary a thing.

As for the other 5 killed? You're sidestepping.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gentle Giant had paid for those cigars. They were his. Since when can you get killed for taking back your own stuff?

Your trespassing loon bought nary a thing.

As for the other 5 killed? You're sidestepping.
    My ass. The video is right there and has been forever. Both the giant and Floyd got what was comin' to 'em & long overdue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ass. The video is right there and has been forever. Both the giant and Floyd got what was comin' to 'em & long overdue.
    You don't understand how that hood works. Bartering is 100% legit. GG had brought those the night before to barter. Twas a different cashier the day he went to collect. That is why the ruckus. New cashier was trying to sell his . Refused to give GG back his own , so GG wanted it back.

Seriously Dale i saw a do entary on it. I was surprised too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't understand how that hood works. Bartering is 100% legit. GG had brought those the night before to barter. Twas a different cashier the day he went to collect. That is why the ruckus. New cashier was trying to sell his . Refused to give GG back his own , so GG wanted it back.

Seriously Dale i saw a do entary on it. I was surprised too.
    I saw (it) as well. Nothing more than revising history..."He's dead, so, they'll let us get away with rewriting this. We'll call it a do entary and put it on the Internet." I don't have to buy this and I ain't.

Same with the fat ass that was selling loose cigarettes in Baltimore. How many ing times did the cops ask him to stop, tell him to stop, order him to stop and he still adamantly refused to obey a law and lawful commands. He's dead and they try and make a hero out of him. Same with Floyd. A career criminal and they've canonized the damn guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw (it) as well. Nothing more than revising history..."He's dead, so, they'll let us get away with rewriting this. We'll call it a do entary and put it on the Internet." I don't have to buy this and I ain't.

Same with the fat ass that was selling loose cigarettes in Baltimore. How many ing times did the cops ask him to stop, tell him to stop, order him to stop and he still adamantly refused to obey a law and lawful commands. He's dead and they try and make a hero out of him. Same with Floyd. A career criminal and they've canonized the damn guy.
    So ruff them up, give em a slap upside the head. Several slaps.
    But pin him down with 5 other cowards and choke him out?

FOH!

As for Cigar Giant same thing. s sake Dale you never stole anything from a store in your formative years?
    Bullits and death is way overjudgement.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So ruff them up, give em a slap upside the head. Several slaps.
    But pin him down with 5 other cowards and choke him out?

FOH!

As for Cigar Giant same thing. s sake Dale you never stole anything from a store in your formative years?
    Bullits and death is way overjudgement.
    They tried to arrest the Baltimore guy and he wouldn't comply. What are they supposed to do, throw up their hands and walk a way? Same with GG, he would'nt get out of the middle of the street. The cop tried to talk him into it, but he'd have none of it. Was looking for a fight. What, just drive away and let him stay in the middle of the street?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they'll get off like President Davis did,,,nary conviction. No, now we find out you live in regret for not using fighter jets against 'em. Ya looney birds.
    We find out that even traitors get their day in court. Credit to Old Joe for respecting the US Cons ution, unlike his predecessor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They tried to arrest the Baltimore guy and he wouldn't comply. What are they supposed to do, throw up their hands and walk a way? Same with GG, he would'nt get out of the middle of the street. The cop tried to talk him into it, but he'd have none of it. Was looking for a fight. What, just drive away and let him stay in the middle of the street?
    Would the pavement then be harmed?

Surely you are okay with shooting these bags too?:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We find out that even traitors get their day in court. Credit to Old Joe for respecting the US Cons ution, unlike his predecessor.
    Mother er Biden threatened to use fighter jets and nukes against American citizens, the in' screwball.

Thread Information