Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Cleveland found a hole in Golden State's offense, so it's a little give and take.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You two act like Lebron hasn't already surpassed Kobe two or three years ago.
    Why when you win a argument must you quibble over minor details? YOu must be a to deal with in a relationship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    steph needs to actually show up tonight if they are going to have any type of chance of evening things up. Lebron, no matter how much I hate him, is a beast, and he's carrying this team to the ring right now....he's got no name players looking like all stars because the warriors are sleep walking the first 3 quarters of play.....someone needs to wake up these idiots and remind them they are in the finals

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    steph needs to actually show up tonight if they are going to have any type of chance of evening things up. Lebron, no matter how much I hate him, is a beast, and he's carrying this team to the ring right now....he's got no name players looking like all stars because the warriors are sleep walking the first 3 quarters of play.....someone needs to wake up these idiots and remind them they are in the finals
    Jointly with Dova.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    Yup, you said it, that's good enough for you, right? Too bad you are not trying to convince yourself here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why when you win a argument must you quibble over minor details? YOu must be a to deal with in a relationship.
    Because details matter.

The argument is won between Kobe and Duncan, overall, but the details are not yet finalized. I am claiming Kobe, at no point in time, had an upper hand on Duncan, and I have all the numbers and evidence to show for it.

Now, the argument is Kobe and Lebron. There is no contest, and Kobe was ONLY > Lebron at one point because Lebron joined the league in 2003, after Kobe became one of the greatest 2nd banana in league history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jointly with Dova.
    agreed, Dova is single handedly out hustling the entire warriors roster on both ends of the floor and for loose balls

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    The Warriors seriously are the most arrogant team ever to have not won anything. Can they shut the up for two seconds?
    funny because thats exactly how the warriors players and fans all feel about the flopping ass clippers.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    funny because thats exactly how the warriors players and fans all feel about the flopping ass clippers.
    Hope you didn't sell your Lakers #24 jersey yet, you'll probably be taking it out of mothballs if/when those Gay Area gots complete the choke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was here after you beat the Suns.
    Yeah, like way after, as your registration date on Culburn369 indicates. Oh wait, you had yet another name back then... but for some reason you didn't feel like sticking around until what? Until PAU.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, like way after, as your registration date on Culburn369 indicates. Oh wait, you had yet another name back then... but for some reason you didn't feel like sticking around until what? Until PAU.

No. I was here after you beat the Suns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's okay. I was here after you beat the Suns. I know it. That's enough for me.

& I don't do trolls. It's my religion.
    Seriously you offer no input. Are you a mod?
    No. I'm basically a troll.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^You stupid ass. Those accounts weren't troll accounts. They were posting accounts, one after another.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    LOL this thread is so dumb. Delete this !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^You stupid ass. Those accounts weren't troll accounts. They were posting accounts, one after another.
    I didn't say anything. Everything was said by you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I didn't say anything. Everything was said by you.
    Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you thanking me? I didn't say anything. You got pissed at your own words.

Thread Information