Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you have any stories of getting ripped off? short changed? or was it the other way around?
    did you ever get over on someone? Did you ever get change for a 20 after you gave the clerk a 10? if so, post them here.

Thanks

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Mouse...Since you are a devout Christian, I am confident that you would return any monies that were not owed to you, once you realized the cashier’s error....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Just beacuse I believe there is a Jesus? does not mean I am stupid, That money will go directly in my pocket, I am far from Christain, I am one of those folks GOD will have to think about a little extra longer before he decides where to send my soul

In fact I found a 50 dollar bill at CrazyOne's church last year and I did feel guilty spending it for about 5 minutes. CrazyOne did ask the church if anyone lost any money and no one stepped up to the plate, I felt GOD put that money there so I can find it and use it in a way that will better serve him. So I went directly to E bay to look for a Randy Moss graded rookie card. Don'y worry I did give my 5% back to the church,

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    My friends and I drove to Corpus for a playoff football game my senior year in high school. On the way home I gave a bum 20 bucks to buy us a 12 pack. My friend walked in with him to make sure he got us the beer. Not knowing that I already gave him a 20, my friend gave him another 20. $40 for a lousy 12 beers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    My friends and I drove to Corpus for a playoff football game my senior year in high school. On the way home I gave a bum 20 bucks to buy us a 12 pack. My friend walked in with him to make sure he got us the beer. Not knowing that I already gave him a 20, my friend gave him another 20. $40 for a lousy 12 beers.

^

sorry but that was funny, when giving a bum money always ask for a receipt

Too weird to live, and too rare to die. midgetonadonkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One of my friends met some chick on the internet. She invited him over to so I tagged along. While they were in the room ing, I ripped off a bottle of Jack, a Playstation 2 with 4 games, 5 DVDs and the remote to their T.V. When he was done, he went to my truck and we took off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I paid over $70 for Pro-Active.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    One of my friends met some chick on the internet. She invited him over to so I tagged along. While they were in the room ing, I ripped off a bottle of Jack, a Playstation 2 with 4 games, 5 DVDs and the remote to their T.V. When he was done, he went to my truck and we took off.

Cool story, although I don't think Kori will let you watch her house when she is gone, I was looking for pain pills last time I was watching her place, now I am on the list.

Did you really need the remote? or was you just trying to get as much stuff as possible?
    and do you still have that girls e mail?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I paid over $70 for Pro-Active.
    you have to look out for those scams Pizza face , it can have a Domino effect on yout wallet,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually rrp sum salesman behind a counter when i bought a melway, paid him 25 bucks and he thought i gave him 50, so he refunds me 25 back, basically i got the melway for free, walked away smiling at this fool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    one time I paid $130 dollars for a quarter sack

$130.00

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I actually rrp sum salesman behind a counter when i bought a melway, paid him 25 bucks and he thought i gave him 50, so he refunds me 25 back, basically i got the melway for free, walked away smiling at this fool.

everyone does it. It's just hard to find folks to admit it.

It kinda evens out though, In my case I have lost 3 times what I have gained.

about 5 years ago I had a yard sale and I was making more cash than I could count, some man wanted my tools for 20 bucks he gave me a 50 dollar bill and I gave him his 30 dollars and his tools, I had a 20 a 5 and a 50 in my money bag, This lady shows up and wants to give me 15 dollars for a set of wilson golf clubs I had for sell for 20 bucks, I gave her the Golf bag and her change, about 5 minutes later I found out I gave her the 50 dollar bill not the 5 dollar bill, This lady looked like a teacher, and I lived in Alamo heigts at the time. I figure after she got home she would see the mistake and come back, she never did.

maybe she post here at this site and will tell us all how she got free golf clubs and a 50 dollar bill from some stoned midget at a yard sale.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

That's one of the most interesting stories i've heard in a while.

Your friend is the .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I paid 25 bucks to get into paradise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I figured you tagged along so you could tag it too.

Who tags along while their friend is hittin' it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Funny Story. Similar thing here. I met some chick like 4 years ago during Fiesta downtown and at the end of the night I wound up with a PS2 with games, a bottle of Jack and a giant Scooby Doo from the carnival. No tag alongs though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, isn't a nice piece of ass enough for you guys?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Damn, isn't a nice piece of ass enough for you guys?
    yeah but isnt a nice peice of ass with some goods better?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    One time I was working at a bakery in Chicago. we would go to the deli section to make us a huge sandwich every night, we worked from 10 PM till 6 am , I noticed every morning the Mng would turn the dail on the safe a 1/2 turn each morning to get out the cash draws for the cashiers, One night I low crawled since the safe was in the front of the store and folks going to a disco across the street would park in front of the bakery,

I turned the safe 1/4 of a way and Bingo it opened, I started to slide the cash draws
    down the floor past the cereal section,. I took only some of the money I did not want them to see it bare when they opened up that morning, I ran out of places to put the cash, I had it coming out of my socks and underwear, so I started to shove some cash behind the cereal boxes, I tried to pick a cereal that was not popular,

I went back to frying the dounuts. I was kinda nervous, I knew they would know it was an inside job, and me and my friend was only working there for 3 months, the last time anyone got a job there was around 5 years ago, I knew they would come after us. But That is what happens when your 16 years old and you listen to your friends,

That day after we got off work we went to the mall. I went to radio shack and bought a cool looking 8 track player, and then we had lunch at the sizzler.

No matter how much money I spent I did not feel good about it, The next day when we went to work the Mng asked us to go to the main office, Mr Thompson who owned Thompsons bakery was real friendly, he was a church going man, He asked us to fill out a piece of paper and put down anything we might know about that robery,

I started off by writing down that I had no idea what really took place, then about after the second sentence I started to feel guilty, not only did I confess I told him other sins I did before I even worked there, I did feel good after that though,

Anyway Mr Thompson was not happy but he did let us work there for another 3 weeks so we could pay the money back,

out of all that money I spent the best thing I got was general addmission tickets to see Bon Scott with ACDC for 4.00 dollars.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Funny Story. Similar thing here. I met some chick like 4 years ago during Fiesta downtown and at the end of the night I wound up with a PS2 with games, a bottle of Jack and a giant Scooby Doo from the carnival. No tag alongs though.
    Finally, I tracked down two of the bas s who stole my mom's PS2 and booze. Only six more to go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finally, I tracked down two of the bas s who stole my mom's PS2 and booze. Only six more to go.
    Way to get those mofo's!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    one time i took some of cbf's quarters from his table and from his room

Give Peace a Chance....Imagine? ZStomp's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get ripped off everytime I put gas in my truck.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mov...ars=father.wav

Thread Information