Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're 4-22 in our last 26 games. We have the 4th worst record in the NBA at 13-37, I have us with the 2nd worst overall record by the end of the season, easily, possibly first. We just got handed our asses by the Magic, a team who is a lottery pick team themselves.

I really feel something special is brewing here with the Lakers, as Kobe said, they have left the proper cap space to sign players around him, get some nice picks and contend for a championship.

#Bussfamilysharp

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Pick stays in Arizona, Lakers will win a bunch of meaningless games in March and April to make sure of that.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're the Orphans from "The Warriors." We're so far down on the list we're no even on the map. Everyone just boogies on in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're the Orphans from "The Warriors." We're so far down on the list we're no even on the map. Everyone just boogies on in.
    No permits, no parley

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No permits, no parley
    And those gd tee shirts were fine in '79, but, it's up over my belly button and closer to s than the button.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're 4-22 in our last 26 games. We have the 4th worst record in the NBA at 13-37, I have us with the 2nd worst overall record by the end of the season, easily, possibly first. We just got handed our asses by the Magic, a team who is a lottery pick team themselves.

I really feel something special is brewing here with the Lakers, as Kobe said, they have left the proper cap space to sign players around him, get some nice picks and contend for a championship.

#Bussfamilysharp
    you didn't learn the 1st time?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The pick stays lol poor CN
    his team window will close without nary a ring to show for it we rebuilding y'all just spinning wheels ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the last thing i would do is count on jerry's dumbass kids to do something right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe will meet with the top prospect, explain to him that he isn't and never will be, play his usual public mind games w/ him, and force him to demand a trade before he ever suits up for the Lakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the last thing i would do is count on jerry's dumbass kids to do something right
    Jim Buss hit it twice, once drafting Bynum, the second time defying Kobe and holding onto Bynum. Two rings, 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim Buss hit it twice, once drafting Bynum, the second time defying Kobe and holding onto Bynum. Two rings, 2.
    You dam well know Gasol was the reason for the late 2000 lakers turnaround. That knucklehead bynum was there before him and it was 2 straight losses agaisnt the suns in the playoffs.

Jerry's dumbass kids got nothing to do with that. (getting gasol)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You dam well know Gasol was the reason for the late 2000 lakers turnaround. That knucklehead bynum was there before him and it was 2 straight losses agaisnt the suns in the playoffs.

Jerry's dumbass kids got nothing to do with that. (getting gasol)
    You're wrong.

Without Jim Buss we're light 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're wrong.

Without Jim Buss we're light 2.
    if you really believe jerry's dumbass kids will lead the lakers like daddy did, i'm afraid 2010 was the last one you will see old man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale will be dead before the Lakers ever sniff the playoffs again

Dale
    death

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^so unfunny, per par.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn, that ass in your sig is solid. Why r we men so re ed when it comes to a nice ass. Damn evolution

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his team window will close without nary a ring to show for it we rebuilding y'all just spinning wheels ...
    tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WhatchutalkinboutWillis? they have banners

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WhatchutalkinboutWillis? they have banners

- if they keep pissing off refs (league leading 58 techs and counting) - they'll never win PERID!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if you really believe jerry's dumbass kids will lead the lakers like daddy did, i'm afraid 2010 was the last one you will see old man.
    Never said such. I'm stating that without Jim Buss we're light 2.

I got those 2. And I held on to 'em. Nobody, daddy, nobody came to us & took 1 back. No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale will be dead before the Lakers ever sniff the playoffs again

Dale
    death
    Perhaps, but, I got my 16, I got my 5, I got Ainge pissing off Horry so bad that he crossed this nation, stopped for a cup a coffee up the street then went to the coast and put one right behind Adelman's ear. I got Pierce, pants engulfed having to fly back across this nation with Ainge in tow after Artest, stopping for a cup of a coffee up the street to put one back-then put one right behind Ainge's ear. I got Amy, yep that one taking her husband to the rocks and putting one behind his in' ear.

I got so much, Splits. Hey, dad! & it's enough.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe will meet with the top prospect, explain to him that he isn't and never will be, play his usual public mind games w/ him, and force him to demand a trade before he ever suits up for the Lakers.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Damn, Lakerfan is salty about The Pick staying in Arizona.

Also, LkrFan's citizenship stays in Mexico.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn, Lakerfan is salty about The Pick staying in Arizona.

Also, LkrFan's citizenship stays in Mexico.
    Salty this team is bottoming out where I expected ...lack of talent + no depth + mediocre coaching + injury = top 3 pick. Last night was a perfect tank mission play hard keep it close but lose ...

Thread Information