Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm assuming you'll use my replies and counter with Republicans' stance on those policies.

I'm probably an independent. It makes me feel dumb to have to go along with certain things I don't even stand behind just because of party affiliation.
    I’m not using anything for anything. I’m curious to understand how you go Bernie to republican when Bernie is much farther left than the democrat party.

What drew you to him as it relates to specific policies?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    holy , FkLA is another Bernie to Trumper? sounds about right tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not using anything for anything. I’m curious to understand how you go Bernie to republican when Bernie is much farther left than the democrat party.

What drew you to him as it relates to specific policies?
    Probably his consistency on social issues over the decades. Universal healthcare makes sense. More than anything it was how genuine he was though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy , FkLA is another Bernie to Trumper? sounds about right tbh
    ridiculous the reason is envy too... latinos don't get enough attention

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ridiculous the reason is envy too... latinos don't get enough attention
    More like I'm not going to bend the knee and join along in the victimization of a population that has corrupted their own culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like I'm not going to bend the knee and join along in the victimization of a population that has corrupted their own culture.
    The Jews who control Hollywood and the music industry have corrupted and perverted America in general. Wake up. Open your eyes and see who is pulling the strings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably his consistency on social issues over the decades. Universal healthcare makes sense. More than anything it was how genuine he was though.
    So you are prioritizing just being against black peoples protests and social media stuff than being for solving healthcare and all those other social issues you were on board with?

what policy do republicans have that is going to address the black people problem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are prioritizing just being against black peoples protests and social media stuff than being for solving healthcare and all those other social issues you were on board with?

what policy do republicans have that is going to address the black people problem?
    I said I'm probably an independent.

It's not a black people problem either. There is nothing wrong with having a darker skin tone. It's a black culture and lack of accountability problem.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm a closeted (moderate) Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not a black people problem either. There is nothing wrong with having a darker skin tone. It's a black culture and lack of accountability problem.
    Right, but it’s not like having elected republicans is going to fix the culture you are concerned about. In the meantime you are putting off priorities like healthcare, social issues, immigration just because they don’t coddle as much with their rhetoric?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody whines and es and everybody is flawed. That's about the few generalizations we can make relatively safely.

One the white camp, Trump has made victimization a national sport for whites, tbh... Latinos have the whole immigration, DACA, etc going on, etc. And they're all flawed in different ways also.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think what it ultimately comes down to is the fact that I don't agree with the championing of criminals to incite race wars. As a democrat, you kind of have to go along with it or else you're automatically a "racist". But deep down I was never really fully behind the movement like the typical SJW democrat. Seeing the disparity, between the outrage/attention a murdered Hispanic soldier got and what Floyd got just added to the sentiment but it didn't create it.

Protesting police brutality is fine. But report on it honestly, instead of turning it into race politics. Any race can and has experienced police brutality.
    There's a huge difference between a homicide and illegal use of lethal force by police. The soldier wasn't killed by a public servant sworn to uphold the law

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    One the white camp, Trump has made victimization a national sport for whites, tbh... .
    We are all in agreement that whites are being increasingly marginalized.

Debate is whether it is the correct decision (to weaken >50% of population) and by how much.

I've stated before the long term plan is to make the USA less Euro-centric. IMO it is a poor decision to go away from that foundation but I am bias.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is what I'm talking about, look at all that victimhood

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're a white man in a position to be marginalized, you really need to lift yourself up by the bootstraps and get yourself to a position in life where your genetics are a more privileged asset.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How exactly does one demographic strengthen without another being weakened? This played out in Universities as sports with women were introduced, sports with men were eliminated. Schools, corporations, governments are on a budget. More black coaches in the NFL means less white coaches. There is a fixed amount of positions.

Isn't your entire premise to take away white privilege? Talking from both sides of your mouth.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-26-2020 at 12:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody whines and es and everybody is flawed. That's about the few generalizations we can make relatively safely.

One the white camp, Trump has made victimization a national sport for whites, tbh... Latinos have the whole immigration, DACA, etc going on, etc. And they're all flawed in different ways also.
    There is only one type of privilege in America and the entire world and that is called "Jewish privilege."

There are groups of people that like to like to play the victimhood - blacks and the Jew. But the Jew gets paid through WW2 reperations and billions of dollars received in foreign aid by the United States and other nations. Blacks are tools for the Jews just like Muslims are tools for the Jews in the middle east to destroy the west.

I've never been in favor of reparations including those that Jews get from the Holocaust. Putting that aside, why should new generations pay for crimes of their ancestors? Might as well give reparations to native Americans. I think it's stupid.

Guess who came up with the idea of reparations? Jews. Guess who is behind Kalergi plan and great replacement? Jews. Guess who hates the white race, wants to shame them and make them feel guilty for being white? Jews.

You can thank Jews for getting that idea of "reparations" into the minds of black people via Hollywood, Academia and the media.

Spurtacular, do you recall who said the bolded part?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How exactly does one demographic strengthen without another being weakened? This played out in Universities as sports with women were introduced, sports with men were eliminated. Schools, corporations, governments are on a budget. More black coaches in the NFL means less white coaches. There is a fixed amount of positions.

Isn't your entire premise to take away white privilege? Talking from both sides of your mouth.
    Because it's not a zero-sum game. ie: we went from women being stay-at-home, 2nd class citizens, to fully employed and voting without weakening men employment or rights.

There might be certain specific areas where you have a limited amount of spots, but those are largely the exception, not the rule.

White privilege is a completely different topic, the inherent bias from certain social dinosaurs where being a minority or a woman deducts points from a perceived trust scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is only one type of privilege in America and the entire world and that is called "Jewish privilege."

There are groups of people that like to like to play the victimhood - blacks and the Jew. But the Jew gets paid through WW2 reperations and billions of dollars received in foreign aid by the United States and other nations. Blacks are tools for the Jews just like Muslims are tools for the Jews in the middle east to destroy the west.

I've never been in favor of reparations including those that Jews get from the Holocaust. Putting that aside, why should new generations pay for crimes of their ancestors? Might as well give reparations to native Americans. I think it's stupid.

Guess who came up with the idea of reparations? Jews. Guess who is behind Kalergi plan and great replacement? Jews. Guess who hates the white race, wants to shame them and make them feel guilty for being white? Jews.

You can thank Jews for getting that idea of "reparations" into the minds of black people via Hollywood, Academia and the media.

Spurtacular, do you recall who said the bolded part?
    You know, there's a lot of things I don't like about Israel foreign policy and certain Israelis... Bibi is certainly one, I don't like their disproportionate warmongering in the region, how religion drives a lot of that, etc. and certainly spoke against US foreign aid money going that way.

The issue I have with what your post on this topic is that you overly generalize. Sure, I would agree jews are perhaps more tribal that other groups (even then some more than others, would be disingenuous not to separate orthodox vs the rest, etc. and tribalism is not necessarily a bad thing in a vacuum).

There's 5.7 million jews in the US, and if we count the way you do there's even more (US citizen but mom/dad/grandpa/grandma was jewish we throw in the bag too), and it's frankly ridiculous to claim that all those people are playing the victim card, are plotting together to take over the world, and all the other conspiracy nonsense you share all the time.

That's not to say there's some, perhaps a small vocal minority that do some of that (just like some colored folk are quick to throw around the race card, or white folk are quick to throw the 'Christianity persecution' card), but it's really superficial to just say 'all jews', 'all blacks' or 'all whites'... it's simply not credible, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, there's a lot of things I don't like about Israel foreign policy and certain Israelis... Bibi is certainly one, I don't like their disproportionate warmongering in the region, how religion drives a lot of that, etc. and certainly spoke against US foreign aid money going that way.

The issue I have with what your post on this topic is that you overly generalize. Sure, I would agree jews are perhaps more tribal that other groups (even then some more than others, would be disingenuous not to separate orthodox vs the rest, etc. and tribalism is not necessarily a bad thing in a vacuum).

There's 5.7 million jews in the US, and if we count the way you do there's even more (US citizen but mom/dad/grandpa/grandma was jewish we throw in the bag too), and it's frankly ridiculous to claim that all those people are playing the victim card, are plotting together to take over the world, and all the other conspiracy nonsense you share all the time.

That's not to say there's some, perhaps a small vocal minority that do some of that (just like some colored folk are quick to throw around the race card, or white folk are quick to throw the 'Christianity persecution' card), but it's really superficial to just say 'all jews', 'all blacks' or 'all whites'... it's simply not credible, period.
    Don't take it personal bruh. My criticism is always directed at Zionists and Jewish supremacists although the part about victimhood syndrome applies to most blacks and Jews in general tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't take it personal bruh. My criticism is always directed at Zionists and Jewish supremacists although the part about victimhood syndrome applies to most blacks and Jews in general tbh...
    Why would I take it personal? I'm latino and have no black/jewish roots. But, here you go again making the same mistake. It's just an unforced error on your part, and why your message basically never gets across.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the thought that all the worlds jews are all on some discord sever or group text message talking about their plot is also somewhat comical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information