Page 54 of 206 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5144
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AXIOS email

"At least one-third of the nearly 700 Republicans who have filed to run for House or Senate next year have embraced Donald Trump’s false election claims, the WashPost's Amy Gardner reports.

• "Across the country, ... Republican candidates for state and federal offices are increasingly focused on the last election."
    • "Dozens of candidates promoting the baseless notion that the election was rigged are seeking powerful statewide offices — such as governor, attorney general and secretary of state, which would give them authority over the administration of elections."
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-06-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AXIOS email

"At least one-third of the nearly 700 Republicans who have filed to run for House or Senate next year have embraced Donald Trump’s false election claims, the WashPost's Amy Gardner reports.

• "Across the country, ... Republican candidates for state and federal offices are increasingly focused on the last election."
    • "Dozens of candidates promoting the baseless notion that the election was rigged are seeking powerful statewide offices — such as governor, attorney general and secretary of state, which would give them authority over the administration of elections."
    so the republicans are endorsing the idea of being sore losers. Instead of focusing on winning the next elections, they'd rather have a crying at ude; I'd never follow a leader with that kind of at ude. But again, the republican party is just composed of losers these days

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so the republicans are endorsing the idea of being sore losers. Instead of focusing on winning the next elections, they'd rather have a crying at ude; I'd never follow a leader with that kind of at ude. But again, the republican party is just composed of losers these days
    Nazi's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the end, just like in’ Welsher Thread (FWT), their secrets always come out.

Trumps are con artists, thread is a bona fide welsher. They can deny everything to get out of their misdeeds but time for them to pay up and come to pappy!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug party lead by intellectuals

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repug party lead by intellectuals

Fauxnews or the right wing propaganda machine, so it has to be stupid just like its viewers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox news aka stupid news....for idiots only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-ta...mpression=true

Spurtacular

your girl, coming off her press conference talking about how bad the Holocaust was, shuts down the pillow man

QAnazis in shambles

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fake news, no way Greene would have said something so sensible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother starts $5,000 GoFundMe for 1st grader she says has OCD because of ‘critical race theory’

Robin Steenman, the chapter head of

"Moms for Liberty"

in Tennessee,

is raising money for a family she says has been

so traumatized by "critical race theory" that a first gra der requires psychological help.

https://www.rawstory.com/fundraising...theory-trauma/

A very solid Repug, scamming, grifting of ignorant, triggered, grievance-hoarding white racists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP's main voter bloc is shrinking

The electorate is shifting — and not in the Republican Party's favor

While it shouldn't be news to anyone at this point that young voters are a solidly blue voting bloc,

the more worrisome developments for the GOP are the unexpectedly elderly nature of the party's coalition and the unyielding Democratic lean of younger voters as they age.

If Pew's numbers are to be believed,

the only solidly Republican age demographic last year was 75 and over,

meaning that every time the sun comes up, the GOP's struggle to win a majority of American voters gets harder.

Pew's research found that Donald Trump won white women by a considerably smaller margin than Election Day surveys indicated,

Biden, predictably, obliterated Trump with the youngest voters – members of the so-called Generation Z, born after 1996, as well as younger millennials.

Exit polls had Biden winning 18- to 29-year-olds by 24 points, 60-36, whereas Pew pegs it at 58-38.

Exit polls also showed Trump with just a 52-47 edge among voters over 65, and

Pew's numbers came in almost identical – 52-48 for Trump over Biden.

Trump won a decisive majority only with members of the "Silent Generation," those born between 1928 and 1945 (and the extremely tiny number of living people older than that).

That means that the only reliably Republican voter bloc will shrink considerably between now and 2024, and that 65- to 74-year-olds must have been a much more blue-leaning group in 2020 to produce Trump's comparatively narrow 4-point margin with all over-65s.

https://theweek.com/republicans/1002288/a-fresh-look-at-2020-electorate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kent State 'gun girl' Kaitlin Bennett is too extreme even for the Trump campaign?

https://www.rawstory.com/kaitlin-bennett-2653714838

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lauren Boebert trashes Biden health workers as “Nazis” in unhinged tweet

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/07/...unhinged-tweet
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-08-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all in for the orange fascist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Back in 1777 when Facebook banned Washington..."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    all in for the orange fascist

Lmao Republicans are a cult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Like, are Republicans just really into persecution fanfic or are you all really this stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    QAnon is essentially a millenarian movement, with Trump taking the place of Jesus. Adherents dream of the coming of what they call the storm, when the enemies of the MAGA movement will be rounded up and executed, and Trump restored to his rightful place of leadership.

“It’s not unlike a belief in the second coming of Christ,” said Jones. “That at some point God will reorder society and set things right. I think that when a community feels itself in crisis, it does become more susceptible to conspiracy theories and other things that tell them that what they’re experiencing is not ultimately what’s going to happen.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/09/opinion/religious-right-america.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lagnaippe: George Washington inoculated his troops against smallpox at Valley Forge

Weighing the risks, on February 5th of 1777, Washington finally committed to the unpopular policy of mass inoculation by writing to inform Congress of his plan. Throughout February, Washington, with no precedent for the operation he was about to undertake, covertly communicated to his commanding officers orders to oversee mass inoculations of their troops in the model of Morristown and Philadelphia (Dr. Shippen's Hospital). At least eleven hospitals had been constructed by the year's end.

Variola raged throughout the war, devastating the Native American population and slaves who had chosen to fight for the British in exchange for freedom. Yet the isolated infections that sprung up among Continental regulars during the southern campaign failed to incapacitate a single regiment. With few surgeons, fewer medical supplies, and no experience, Washington conducted the first mass inoculation of an army at the height of a war that immeasurably transformed the international system. Defeating the British was impressive, but simultaneously taking on Variola was a risky stroke of genius.
    https://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/GW&sm...oculation.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash got 80% of the evangelical/borned agin vote in 2016 and 2020

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like, are Republicans just really into persecution fanfic or are you all really this stupid?
    think of the mechanisms theyd have to build to take a vaccine door to door. You mean a refrigerated truck.

Thread Information