My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This board wont be the same without Cully, he fought like a trooper till the end. WhiteMamba, Lkrfan, DD, and Bynumite abandoned ship like the crew at the end of Pirates 3, GenuineLakerfan only checks in once in a while, and Koolaidman is Al Sharpton Jr.

Whose left?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The TOSB will be back, between his measly retirement checks and paying outstanding tickets, he needs to purchase a new PC

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see DD and Bynumite quite often in other areas of this board. We're not all gone yet, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gemini is good people despite his love of Kobe and PED teams. Ashy Larry is funny but doesn't show up too often. Venti is always around but that's because he hates LG. Banzai and others still post.

I wouldn't worry about the Lakers. At some point the Tribe will instruct Silver to force an incomprehensible trade to LA to keep them relevant. as for your guys drought and invasion from the SOuth, not sure what that will entail for LA going forward. if LA turns into another Detroit, not sure Silver or MVPau can salvage that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see DD and Bynumite quite often in other areas of this board. We're not all gone yet, bruh.
    Good, youre one of the better posters here tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Off-season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bynumite is off busy banging the summer broads. Go on with your bad self, mayne.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I remember when Allanon, Dr House, 21 Blessings, and Ironmexican were around, although IM still lurks. Oh and TheMachine and Cobbler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale has Giuseppe active and can come back whenever he sees fit. Most others probably won't be back until $48.5 is over, aka Lakers have a chance to make the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when Allanon, Dr House, 21 Blessings, and Ironmexican were around, although IM still lurks. Oh and TheMachine and Cobbler.
    Cobbler was a terrible homer poster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale has Giuseppe active and can come back whenever he sees fit. Most others probably won't be back until $48.5 is over, aka Lakers have a chance to make the playoffs.
    Nope. Splits normally I don't find fault in what you post--however, this one time I'll address it. We're still here. Dale will be back when he is good and ready. The other peeps are probably in the NFL thread or down in the club.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This board wont be the same without Cully, he fought like a trooper till the end. WhiteMamba, Lkrfan, DD, and Bynumite abandoned ship like the crew at the end of Pirates 3, GenuineLakerfan only checks in once in a while, and Koolaidman is Al Sharpton Jr.

Whose left?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Venti is still here too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My Venti is mos definitely still here--we been chattin' it up in the soccer thread. There is LkrFan--he's cool by me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Splits normally I don't find fault in what you post--however, this one time I'll address it. We're still here. Dale will be back when he is good and ready. The other peeps are probably in the NFL thread or down in the club.
    Fair enough. By "won't be back" I meant "posting on the reg in the NBA forum" as that seemed to be Besteva's lament...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait until they sign Melo and they all will come back immediately imho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm still here and I ain't going nowhere. I will continue to push Koballah on people until everybody is converted to the great Koballah faith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trick question. There is no such thing as a real Laker fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Off season tbh.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count