My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just thinking about this.

How can a 6'10 man allow something like this to happen? Worse he unknowingly was paying for said 5'7 to pipe his wife.

I'm not posting this to hate on the greatest PF Ever.

Just crazy. I doubt that has ever happened in history

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He probably thought he wanted to watch. Then watched & discovered he did not want to watch.

It happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was just thinking about this.

How can a 6'10 man allow something like this to happen? Worse he unknowingly was paying for said 5'7 to pipe his wife.

I'm not posting this to hate on the greatest PF Ever.

Just crazy. I doubt that has ever happened in history
    Who are you referring to breh?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are you referring to breh?
    timmy d

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No ?!? What's the story?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ?!? What's the story?
    You telling me you dont know..cmon scrah

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You telling me you dont know..cmon scrah

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ?!? What's the story?
    i dont believe your don't know consuelo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i dont believe your don't know consuelo

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He probably thought he wanted to watch. Then watched & discovered he did not want to watch.

It happens.
    Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To a pinoy 5'7 is a giant

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think a lot of guys are curious, most are urged by boredom, but, the vast lion's share are appalled at sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol you s in here on a Saturday night fantasizing about celebrity cuckings.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol you s in here on a Saturday night fantasizing about celebrity cuckings.

It's so deeply American.

For some, when you're in it it's not enough. When you're not, there is nothing. & that's the cut, you can't get to the latter until you've achieved the former. & you cannot take out what you've put in that head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's so deeply American.

For some, when you're in it it's not enough. When you're not, there is nothing. & that's the cut, you can't get to the latter until you've achieved the former. & you cannot take out what you've put in that head.
    Bend over, I'll put in my head.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP winning another got of the year award, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll put in my head.
    I'm trying to wax philosophical, D!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When we first moveed here 30+ years ago I went to this event I found thru the "Bachelor Beat," a privately run newspaper for sexual matters. Advertised as a Dog Show. So, I called the number and sure enough it was a show where a dog, an actual dog was going to copulate with this woman. In Central Phoenix on a Wednesday evening I headed on over. About 20 guys were there, regular guys in a regular house. The girl was a mess, a homeless type, skinny, white, dishwater blonde hair, awful, but, the dog was a regular type dog, a mutt, friendly little fella. I petted him, but, he was a little nervous. I don't believe it was his first time.

There was no cover charge and the guy who sponsored it even put on a bit of a spread. The potato salad was to die for. About an hour in it started up. She was shaved and had a snootch on her that extended from her rump hole all the way to the belly button. You know Splits, he told me one time when we was golfing together that he had something similar (but not the snootch of course) and it bothered him something fearsome.

Anyway, the girl got down on all fours and the guy poured a goodly amount of vegetable oil down her back and it of course ran thru the whole gamut of ass & snootch. The dog had a on him that was unreal. Long, then came the snuts, then another length of pipe all the way to his body. It was a freak of nature. Maybe 60 seconds he lasted then gave out with a howl that was incredible. She had a chest cold so she coughed throughout the entire 60 seconds. The was thin, like water with a bit of mucous, just ran out of her.

Afterward, it was kind of expected that you'd, you know, tip her. Of course you know me, Cubby, I made the door and snuck out down the street, drove home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When we first moveed here 30+ years ago I went to this event I found thru the "Bachelor Beat," a privately run newspaper for sexual matters. Advertised as a Dog Show. So, I called the number and sure enough it was a show where a dog, an actual dog was going to copulate with this woman. In Central Phoenix on a Wednesday evening I headed on over. About 20 guys were there, regular guys in a regular house. The girl was a mess, a homeless type, skinny, white, dishwater blonde hair, awful, but, the dog was a regular type dog, a mutt, friendly little fella. I petted him, but, he was a little nervous. I don't believe it was his first time.

There was no cover charge and the guy who sponsored it even put on a bit of a spread. The potato salad was to die for. About an hour in it started up. She was shaved and had a snootch on her that extended from her rump hole all the way to the belly button. You know Splits, he told me one time when we was golfing together that he had something similar (but not the snootch of course) and it bothered him something fearsome.

Anyway, the girl got down on all fours and the guy poured a goodly amount of vegetable oil down her back and it of course ran thru the whole gamut of ass & snootch. The dog had a on him that was unreal. Long, then came the snuts, then another length of pipe all the way to his body. It was a freak of nature. Maybe 60 seconds he lasted then gave out with a howl that was incredible. She had a chest cold so she coughed throughout the entire 60 seconds. The was thin, like water with a bit of mucous, just ran out of her.

Afterward, it was kind of expected that you'd, you know, tip her. Of course you know me, Cubby, I made the door and snuck out down the street, drove home.
    So wtf did you guys talk about while waiting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dissapointed in you Cub, should have called the cops for animal abuse. I cant believe you watched that . Sick s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So wtf did you guys talk about while waiting?
    Well, you know you couldn't sit around ridiculing her, or, the situation, or, judge it. Just sat around eating and drinking (no booze). & the girl was there and she was conversing fine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dissapointed in you Cub, should have called the cops for animal abuse. I cant believe you watched that . Sick s.
    Don't knock it till you tried it, aps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeannie Buss?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jeannie Buss?
    If she were a meth head, & lost 60lbs precisely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If she were a meth head, & lost 60lbs precisely
    You could have simply been using narrative license.

Thread Information