San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Official thread for DarrinS to whine about newsom and pelosi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about it?

They handled it very well in the beginning. And then they let California trash have free will and everything went to .

And, we are still under Purple Tier or what the ever, and mother ers are still dining indoors.

At this point in the game, it's not on any form of Government. If you don't catch it at work, then you're catching it almost by choice these days.

Anyone doing unnecessary traveling/group events deserves it if they catch it. Can't help the selfish and stupid as much as can be tried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsome's $450 bounty for returning primary education students legit creeps me out.

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID...n-Summary.aspx

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about it?

They handled it very well in the beginning. And then they let California trash have free will and everything went to .

And, we are still under Purple Tier or what the ever, and mother ers are still dining indoors.

At this point in the game, it's not on any form of Government. If you don't catch it at work, then you're catching it almost by choice these days.

Anyone doing unnecessary traveling/group events deserves it if they catch it. Can't help the selfish and stupid as much as can be tried.
    No they didn't. Anyone who locked a state down or mandated masks used 0 math or science

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting a little exasperating and stressful over here at the moment. Wife's assistant confirmed to have it today. They test twice a week and about half the staff has contracted it at one point. First person in my wife's office to get it, tho.

We *think* she really had caught it super early last year- had so many of the symptoms- hence she not catching it like most of the staff and not many walk all over the facility.

No they didn't. Anyone who locked a state down or mandated masks used 0 math or science
    LOL, ok. Its cause and effect. Wear masks and lock down- things were better. The numbers prove it. I saw it. California needs to lock down again. Specifically SoCal.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsome's $450 bounty for returning primary education students legit creeps me out.

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID...n-Summary.aspx
    Ugh, ing Newsome getting near as ty as Abbott. Though at least Abbott isn't Kemp or Deathsantis thankfully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting a little exasperating and stressful over here at the moment. Wife's assistant confirmed to have it today. They test twice a week and about half the staff has contracted it at one point. First person in my wife's office to get it, tho.

We *think* she really had caught it super early last year- had so many of the symptoms- hence she not catching it like most of the staff and not many walk all over the facility.

LOL, ok. Its cause and effect. Wear masks and lock down- things were better. The numbers prove it. I saw it. California needs to lock down again. Specifically SoCal.
    I’m with you here Chucho... did great early on, eventually caved too early.

Don’t bother with foldren, he’s demonstrably wrong every time.

Thread Information