Page 990 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 4908909409809869879889899909919929939941000104010901490 ... LastLast
Results 24,726 to 24,750 of 40768
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or us when one of these idiots gets infected, and the e protein for the virus mutates into something the vaccines won't protect against. I got one member of my family who hasn't got the vaccine because she's trying to get pregnant and it hasn't been tested on pregnant women. Not really her fault she doesn't want to get it.
    It's a personal decision.

Roll dem bones, but I'd rather not die of COVID. I'm fully vaxxed with zero adverse effects so far besides 1.5 days of low fever and chills. Nbd, tbh.

YMMV

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    i don't know man made was ruled out awhile ago by the scientists based on how it looked in sequence and functioned in the body. The lab leak theory doesn't have to mean man made virus, because apparently they would go deep into the ing forest or caves, pick up samples, and take them to the lab.
    If gain of function research played a part in the spread of COVID-19, the virus wouldn't have had a natural origin. From what I understand, the lab leak theory was discredited by The WHO solely because the Wuhan lab and China said so, and they are obviously not reliable sources of information.

What really annoys me is the visceral reaction one got for even asking if COVID-19's origin wasn't natural. Why was the lab leak theory off-limits on social media and YouTube? Why do people get butthurt when one even mentions it? The most prominent theory is that COVID came from a disgusting Chinese wet market, so why do people think the lab leak theory is more offensive?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If gain of function research played a part in the spread of COVID-19, the virus wouldn't have had a natural origin. From what I understand, the lab leak theory was discredited by The WHO solely because the Wuhan lab and China said so, and they are obviously not reliable sources of information.

What really annoys me is the visceral reaction one got for even asking if COVID-19's origin wasn't natural. Why was the lab leak theory off-limits on social media and YouTube? Why do people get butthurt when one even mentions it? The most prominent theory is that COVID came from a disgusting Chinese wet market, so why do people think the lab leak theory is more offensive?
    What, you don't speak to me no more? Hey, listen; this kid, shine your shoes till they were perfect. Ya pisser you, come on down here. I'm bustiin' your balls. I'm kiddin' you.........Tommy, go home and get your in' shine box!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stud suggests COVID causes people to lose grey matter. Another arrow in the quiver of the zero tolerance approach.

This pandemic is going to have a very long tail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flccc has a long hauler protocol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYM2HW2Ayw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it restore grey matter or reverse heart, lung, and kidney damage?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get your shots before you go to Branson

Hospitalizations in both southwest and central Missouri are rising, with CoxHealth in Springfield reopening a coronavirus ICU wing closed in February as case numbers declined.

Steve Edwards, CEO of CoxHealth, tweeted Monday that his hospital was treating 48 COVID-19 patients, including two who were 16 years old, and the Delta variant was to blame.

“Those that aren’t vaccinated are sitting ducks,” Edwards wrote.
    https://www.kcur.org/health/2021-06-...-covid-variant

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adults film themselves attacking kids for wearing masks —

just like Tucker Carlson said to

Three kids were sitting on a bench in southeast Pennsylvania when adults came up to harass them about wearing masks.

"What do you idiots — face mask—" a woman's voice can be heard saying.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" the man asks.

"Where are your parents at?" the woman asks. "They have you out here masked?"

"You don't need to wear them, you know that?" the man says.

"Why the you wearing a mask out? Where's your mom and dad?" the woman asks.

The kids can be heard mumbling that the CDC said that it's safer.

"How come

you ain't

dead yet," the man asks.

"Yeah," the woman follows.

"Take it off!" the man says before the video cuts off.

the woman who appeared to be filming their attack on the kids.

She had to have uploaded it to social media to further attack the youth.

Carlson, who told viewers on April 26 that they should accost Americans they see wearing masks and call 911.

"Call the police immediately, contact child protective services,"

https://www.rawstory.com/adults-yout..._campaign=7335

America is ed and un able, polluted with and degraded all y'all deluded RWNJ fascists,

"Live and Let Live" and "Do Unto Others ..." are NOT a fascist slogans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Adults film themselves attacking kids for wearing masks —

just like Tucker Carlson said to

Three kids were sitting on a bench in southeast Pennsylvania when adults came up to harass them about wearing masks.

"What do you idiots — face mask—" a woman's voice can be heard saying.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" the man asks.

"Where are your parents at?" the woman asks. "They have you out here masked?"

"You don't need to wear them, you know that?" the man says.

"Why the you wearing a mask out? Where's your mom and dad?" the woman asks.

The kids can be heard mumbling that the CDC said that it's safer.

"How come

you ain't

dead yet," the man asks.

"Yeah," the woman follows.

"Take it off!" the man says before the video cuts off.

the woman who appeared to be filming their attack on the kids.

She had to have uploaded it to social media to further attack the youth.

Carlson, who told viewers on April 26 that they should accost Americans they see wearing masks and call 911.

"Call the police immediately, contact child protective services,"

https://www.rawstory.com/adults-yout..._campaign=7335

America is ed and un able, polluted with and degraded all y'all deluded RWNJ fascists,

"Live and Let Live" and "Do Unto Others ..." are NOT a fascist slogans.

Mother er Biden now owns 217k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a temple garment wearing loser.

John Stockton's Anti-Vaccine Views Are Breaking NBA Fans' Hearts.

Retired NBA player John Stockton has left fans devastated after appearing in an anti-vaccine do entary.

The former Utah Jazz point guard is in the film, which claims to expose the "truth, lies and misconceptions" of the coronavirus and its subsequent jab.

Stockton featured in the program alongside a slate of "leading experts" after saying that he's done his research on the topic.

In a clip from the do entary, he is heard saying: "This isn't a virus cheating us of this opportunities, it's the guys making decisions saying 'no, no, we're too scared, we're going to shut everything down, sit in your house and be careful.'"

"My kids and my grandkids hearing these things and accepting them as truth, when I know by my significant amount of research that it isn't and it's very frustrating."

In another quote, Stockton is seen questioning if we are https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...?ocid=msedgntpmissing out on the next Steph Curry because of the coronavirus pandemic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Retired NBA player John Stockton has left fans devastated after appearing in an anti-vaccine do entary.

The former Utah Jazz point guard is in the film, which claims to expose the "truth, lies and misconceptions" of the coronavirus and its subsequent jab.

Stockton featured in the program alongside a slate of "leading experts" after saying that he's done his research on the topic.

In a clip from the do entary, he is heard saying: "This isn't a virus cheating us of this opportunities, it's the guys making decisions saying 'no, no, we're too scared, we're going to shut everything down, sit in your house and be careful.'"

"My kids and my grandkids hearing these things and accepting them as truth, when I know by my significant amount of research that it isn't and it's very frustrating."

In another quote, Stockton is seen questioning if we are https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...?ocid=msedgntpmissing out on the next Steph Curry because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    Betcha Silver in New York leaves this one alone, eh Ef? tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Betcha Silver in New York leaves this one alone, eh Ef? tee, hee.
    Different temple but Silver already worked things out with players on covid protocols.

He would disagree and move on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Different temple but Silver already worked things out with players on covid protocols.

He would disagree and move on.
    All he has to do is say it. That (would) is a bit short.

He won't touch it. Those Mormons when they get after ya won't quit. They're like gypsies and bikers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All he has to do is say it. That (would) is a bit short.

He won't touch it. Those Mormons when they get after ya won't quit. They're like gypsies and bikers.
    They will not quit because they are simpletons, I agree.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They will not quit because they are simpletons, I agree.
    Nobody s with 'em, including Silver in New York. They ain't no easy clean like regular white folk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just had my first full dinner maskless inside a packed restaurant nigas.

Still alive so far.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US, under Trump, allowed gain of function research and funded the Wuhan the Ins ute. I am not ruling out our culpability.

Again, where is this evidence of a natural origin? How did the virus pass from animals to humans, and which animals passed it on?
    Again, based on all the other viruses of its type.
    And comparing RNA sequences.

You are approaching creationism where species originate with a poof. If so, they dont need to have genetic linkages to each other, clear evidence of relatedness. You wont get this if you dont really understand DNA, RNA and its role in evolution. You are back to where Darwin was, with an idea of natural selection, but no idea of what variation involves... a miracle?

The virus is very closely related to others. What makes you think it can just be created out of nowhere? We have CLEARLY SHOWN the linkages of a number of viruses that jump across host species barriers.. wtf do you propose? Poof? Viruses do this ALL THE TIME. But it does take time in solving the actual series of events of which animals it came from, so you default to made in a lab? Thats fkn idiocy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just had my first full dinner maskless inside a packed restaurant nigas.

Still alive so far.
    " Its good to be able to rely on others who dont fear a needle"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody s with 'em, including Silver in New York. They ain't no easy clean like regular white folk.
    Just like dealing with children, you cannot hit them in public for they do.

But you overall, the Mormons bend their knees rather easily so no need to lash out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just like dealing with children, you cannot hit them in public for they do.

But you overall, the Mormons bend their knees rather easily so no need to lash out.
    Usually, I say usually Silver chooses to make an example of white when a prime opportunity like this presents itself. Not-this-time.

This time he chose wisely.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another fkn science/NBA expert like K. Ivring
    Trumpism involves making everyone with an opinion an expert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually, I say usually Silver chooses to make an example of white when a prime opportunity like this presents itself. Not-this-time.

This time he chose wisely.

tee, hee.
    Silver is not responding so as not draw attention to the idiot.

If Silver attacked, Stockton would fold just like the Jazz did last night.

tee hee tee hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another fkn science/NBA expert like K. Ivring
    Trumpism involves making everyone with an opinion an expert.
    Just as salient as your expert Fauci...he's the cat that swore up & down in that circa that the HIV would lead to only 35% of it's victims developing AIDs. He knew that was bald-faced lie, but that didn't stop him for uttering it. He is an animal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Silver is not responding so as not draw attention to the idiot.

If Silver attacked, Stockton would fold just like the Jazz did last night.

tee hee tee hee
    Silver knows when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em and when to run a way.

That's the gargoyle in maniacal flight.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just as salient as your expert Fauci...he's the cat that swore up & down in that circa that the HIV would lead to only 35% of it's victims developing AIDs. He knew that was bald-faced lie, but that didn't stop him for uttering it. He is an animal.
    He did absolutely not swear up and down.
    This is why he is Okay with going to China and making sure their lab was not responsible for leaking a virus or viruses they were working OPENLY with the US until China close the door of discussion. Which, by the way, both Trump and Biden have been briefed on and have tried to remedy. They must talk to us when they have the facilities to help detect the numerous animal/human viruses that arise out of SE Asia and even upper Asia. Read about how these viruses arise and the reasoning why SE Asia is thought to be a producer of animal/human viruses.

Fauci is a science guy who does not know how to lie properly. He states his strong feelings and turns out to be wrong. This happens ALL THE TIME in science when you make calls before more evidence changes the mode. ALL THE TIME. This is part of why nutrition and what is good and bad is constantly changing, labs make different findings and the press picks one as word.
    btw... Newton and Einstein were both wrong as was Darwin. They all had flaws in their thinking. There is not a "popular" science guy who has been right on everything. This is why have a community of scientists, and still have to understand their will be derpish gadflies who have no business in the area they discuss.

Thread Information