Page 992 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 4928929429829889899909919929939949959961002104210921492 ... LastLast
Results 24,776 to 24,800 of 40768
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL that bird Thread wants to blame the firefighter who is cleaning up the arsonist's .
    Look at ya: communicatin' with me thru a 3rd party. Crawl, bum, crawl!!!

lmcontrollinao!!!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I go to Walmart. No outdated mask policy.
    Imagine opting for Walmart groceries over HEB because you don't want to wear a ing cloth over your face for 30 minutes.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine opting for Walmart groceries over HEB because you don't want to wear a ing cloth over your face for 30 minutes.
    If one is going for groceries, one needs to realize there is some super low quality at WM.
    They force their suppliers to sell at low prices, and thats exactly what you get, especially in the canned food I consumed during the early virus days. Black eyed peas were total mush from the bottom of the barrel. This is seriously food bank consumables, it can keep you alive, but its horrid stuff. So much really ty stuff is what I learned.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one is going for groceries, one needs to realize there is some super low quality at WM.
    They force their suppliers to sell at low prices, and thats exactly what you get, especially in the canned food I consumed during the early virus days. Black eyed peas were total mush from the bottom of the barrel. This is seriously food bank consumables, it can keep you alive, but its horrid stuff. So much really ty stuff is what I learned.
    Man I bought some canned refried beans from HEB back in March 2020 and JFC I saw they were low fat only when I went to cook them, no wonder they were the only still on the shelf. Tasted like school lunch beans before I threw some bacon grease and garlic into them.

I do like that Walmart always seems to have Korean ramen in stock though. The Korean instant from Nongshim and Samyang is so much better than the Japanese brands like Maruchan, Nissin, and Sapporo Ichiban.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Coronavirus is a hoax

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Again, based on all the other viruses of its type.
    And comparing RNA sequences.

You are approaching creationism where species originate with a poof. If so, they dont need to have genetic linkages to each other, clear evidence of relatedness. You wont get this if you dont really understand DNA, RNA and its role in evolution. You are back to where Darwin was, with an idea of natural selection, but no idea of what variation involves... a miracle?

The virus is very closely related to others. What makes you think it can just be created out of nowhere? We have CLEARLY SHOWN the linkages of a number of viruses that jump across host species barriers.. wtf do you propose? Poof? Viruses do this ALL THE TIME. But it does take time in solving the actual series of events of which animals it came from, so you default to made in a lab? Thats fkn idiocy.
    Nobody is arguing that the virus was manufactured out of thin air, you dullard. Do you understand what gain of function research does? You don't even understand the lab theory that you are so vehemently against.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Thread is on your ignore list.
    Shame on ya, bum. All we've been thru during these many years of trials and tribulations. How in the can you do me this-a-way? Seriously I am dumbfounded at your behavior here. All you can see is your own needs, never the other person's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is arguing that the virus was manufactured out of thin air, you dullard. Do you understand what gain of function research does? You don't even understand the lab theory that you are so vehemently against.
    What?

You made the claim about not knowing were it comes from when its patently clear its RNA SEQUENCE is related to other viruses that have already shown an animal to human jump! Dont try to get out of the pure you wrote.

And it getting out of a lab... where did the lab find the virus? Then we can see how off you are on this whole ordeal. Again.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-20-2021 at 09:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I bought some canned refried beans from HEB back in March 2020 and JFC I saw they were low fat only when I went to cook them, no wonder they were the only still on the shelf. Tasted like school lunch beans before I threw some bacon grease and garlic into them.

I do like that Walmart always seems to have Korean ramen in stock though. The Korean instant from Nongshim and Samyang is so much better than the Japanese brands like Maruchan, Nissin, and Sapporo Ichiban.
    I did quite well on Ramen for a while when there was still concern about the virus in take out. It was also from walmart. I also got green beans and other stuff... the green beans from walmart were loaded with stems and , it was awful. I knew I stayed away for a reason, but the Walmart aisles were WIDE open, they had a very efficient system of getting in and out. The HEB I go to has very tight aisles so I stayed away in the early days.

But thats it for my Walmart adventure, that was some awful crap in the canned food section. Its pretty clear why they get their stuff so cheap. Also they put cans up that are smashed, almost breached that you cant even get a can opener clear around it. I know the store is cheaper and people need food, but damn... its poor house level, next step down is eating sawdust.

The refried beans with low fat definitely need ing up. Bacon fat is a good idea. On nachos though, I dont care because you can get grease from the cheese and e it up with other stuff. Lots of ways to make good nachos with not so good refries. I always get these drive by eaters in my house taking my nachos from me after coming home with some take out I dont like.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    What?

You made the claim about not knowing were it comes from when its patently clear its RNA SEQUENCE is related to other viruses that have already shown an animal to human jump! Dont try to get out of the pure you wrote.

And it getting out of a lab... where did the lab find the virus? Then we can see how off you are on this whole ordeal.
    Again, you FOOL, nobody is arguing that COVID-19 was created out of thin air. Who is making that claim? There are strains of COVID that are naturally occurring. If a strain is modified through gain of function research, it does not have a natural origin.

Who is arguing that China manufactured COVID-19 out of thin air?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    What?

And it getting out of a lab... where did the lab find the virus? Then we can see how off you are on this whole ordeal.
    Again, you FOOL, nobody is arguing that COVID-19 was created out of thin air. Who is making that claim? There are strains of COVID that are naturally occurring. If a strain is modified through gain of function research, it does not have a natural origin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is pure bull .
    Tell me how it is altered and then made functionally to kill so many people.
    And again, you can tell if a virus has been altered in a lab as wild viruses have mistakes, we can follow these mistakes and ID different strains. This is how we have a name for all the different strains. You are telling me a lab is altering all these strains and as well as the original and then getting these altered forms into the human population how?

This is just bull you are throwing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And follow up what you expect to see in the RNA sequence when a lab tries to make it functional...? What would you do to change the RNA sequence?
    This is just ridiculous . We should be able to readily tell what was produced by natural selection and what was produced in a lab. So go ahead, explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE SHOULD be able to tell if these variants were fiddled with in a lab versus produced by natural selection.
    You are throwing out some very new crazy research.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did quite well on Ramen for a while when there was still concern about the virus in take out. It was also from walmart. I also got green beans and other stuff... the green beans from walmart were loaded with stems and , it was awful. I knew I stayed away for a reason, but the Walmart aisles were WIDE open, they had a very efficient system of getting in and out. The HEB I go to has very tight aisles so I stayed away in the early days.

But thats it for my Walmart adventure, that was some awful crap in the canned food section. Its pretty clear why they get their stuff so cheap. Also they put cans up that are smashed, almost breached that you cant even get a can opener clear around it. I know the store is cheaper and people need food, but damn... its poor house level, next step down is eating sawdust.

The refried beans with low fat definitely need ing up. Bacon fat is a good idea. On nachos though, I dont care because you can get grease from the cheese and e it up with other stuff. Lots of ways to make good nachos with not so good refries. I always get these drive by eaters in my house taking my nachos from me after coming home with some take out I dont like.
    Dollar General was great during the worst of the pandemic. Not the best selection, but went at 8AM on a Saturday when no one else was there and got $5 off $25 for just about anything I'd need to get through the next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dollar General was great during the worst of the pandemic. Not the best selection, but went at 8AM on a Saturday when no one else was there and got $5 off $25 for just about anything I'd need to get through the next week.
    The one closest to me closed before the pandemic.
    The walmart was fairly open especially during odd hours, I was looking just to make sure to get in and out quickly with the fewest people and the largest spacing since we just did not know much about the virus. That was definitely not fun. But I did get quite creative with my cooking, started eating some fairly odd combinations that were not bad.

I stayed away from the fast food for a long time, first because we did not know, and then because the lines were absolutely ridiculous. Actually probably done me some good. I eat healthier and dont rush about as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brain damage even in "mild' cases. it ain't the seasonal flu.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE SHOULD be able to tell if these variants were fiddled with in a lab versus produced by natural selection.
    You are throwing out some very new crazy research.
    last year, lost of DNA people looked at covid-19 and said there was no way it was created in lab.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Delta Variant Could Create “Two Americas” Of COVID

If you are fully vaccinated, you are most likely to be safe.

But in parts of the US where few people have gotten COVID vaccine shots, the Delta variant could trigger renewed deadly surges.

That divide is driven in large part by partisan politics,

with vaccination rates highest in liberal cities and

lowest in conservative strongholds across the Deep South and in rural areas across the nation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...n-covid-surges

Repug/evangelical policies are homicidal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBC News reports that “virtually all hospitalized COVID patients” are unvaccinated,

and it’s not just unvaccinated adults who are at risk for severe illness.

“In our local hospitals the kids that are getting sick are the ones that are not vaccinated,”

Medical centers say there's also an

obvious change in the age of their sickest patients,

as older people are much more likely to be vaccinated than younger.

In the last six months, the share of 18 to 49-year-olds being hospitalized for COVID-19 has doubled

Tennessee ... a joint Government Operations Committee meeting Wednesday,

lodging complaints and

threatening to dissolve or “recons ute” the department’s responsibilities

in response to its efforts to vaccinate Tennesseans against the deadly coronavirus.

teen vaccinations in states that voted for Joe Biden are far outpacing those in states that went for Trump

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/donald-trump-covid-19-vaccines-children

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBC News reports that “virtually all hospitalized COVID patients” are unvaccinated,

and it’s not just unvaccinated adults who are at risk for severe illness.

“In our local hospitals the kids that are getting sick are the ones that are not vaccinated,”

Medical centers say there's also an

obvious change in the age of their sickest patients,

as older people are much more likely to be vaccinated than younger.

In the last six months, the share of 18 to 49-year-olds being hospitalized for COVID-19 has doubled

Tennessee ... a joint Government Operations Committee meeting Wednesday,

lodging complaints and

threatening to dissolve or “recons ute” the department’s responsibilities

in response to its efforts to vaccinate Tennesseans against the deadly coronavirus.

teen vaccinations in states that voted for Joe Biden are far outpacing those in states that went for Trump

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/donald-trump-covid-19-vaccines-children

You always drag out the kids when you get desperate...newspaper headlines/NY Times>>>"End of the World: Children Hit Hardest, BLM Second Hardest. Whites Flee to the Moon."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information