Page 168 of 193 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4810
    Maybe the big money donors wanted someone they can get hammered with?

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well, I can tell you he’s a drunk.
    5 years sober
    But I guess always alcoholic

5 years is a long time. Most people that make fun of an alcoholic, have a problem with liquor themselves. We all have a skeleton in the closet.

I would like to hear a respected Aggie opinion (rjv). They have been facing him for a while.

Main question: Can the guy beat OU ?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bama seems to be doing alright. It's all in the open, so that'll help.keep him on the straight and narrow.

We need this.

Post Count
    Nick Saban would not have tolerated a drunk on his coaching staff, so I think we should give Steve some credit for that. It's Steve's actual coaching ability that concerns me the most.

By the way, Herman has a $15 million buyout for the last three seasons.
    Last edited by DMX7; 01-02-2021 at 04:29 PM.

Post Count
    He unfortunately exists?
    why are you cursing him? What did he do?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Herman won't be back.
    You are well connected Don Corleone.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    why are you cursing him? What did he do?
    He breathes. Can’t I just hate a mother er for their anti-Texas commentary? When did that become wrong? Also, you Spencer Tillman.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Rjv called sarkasian 3 weeks ago. Kudos !

now...what can u tell me about him ?
    Sarkasian has paid his dues and earned another shot. He's regarded as a brilliant football mind (yes, so was Herman) but Sarkasian has reigned in some of his demons. It's not a hire without risks but I always felt Sarkasian made sense once Urban was out of the picture.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

This was CDCs hire. He did it behind the scenes. I have to believe he did his homework. I feel a lot better now about our future than I did yesterday.
    I am excited to see what he can do with our recruiting classes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This was CDCs hire. He did it behind the scenes. I have to believe he did his homework. I feel a lot better now about our future than I did yesterday.
    I am excited to see what he can do with our recruiting classes.
    This.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    5 years sober
    But I guess always alcoholic

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I do know Alabama’s offense improved a tremendous amount with Sarkisian.
    but everything else, the way he recruits the way he gets along with kids is he going to keep any coordinators? It’s a mystery.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Herman was not wanted by most everyone here. Now he is gone. I ay give Sark a chance. Bama not ony recruits well, but they actually develop their talent, and dominate almost every game. Look at the offensive studs that have come out of Bama during the Sark years.

He will have Thompson, Robinson, and Johnson next year, along with some very good WR and TE talent. What I am looking forward to the most is the OL development that has been lacking for over a decade.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Give me a branch off the saban tree any day over a rat from Urban's swamp.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hermann made my skin crawl. Glad he's gone.

Sark come off as an actual adult at the virtual intro Press Conference and coach Saban suffers no fools when he brings someone in.

Hope the new coach gets things going in the right direction. The last two coaching hires have been absolute train wrecks.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Hermann made my skin crawl. Glad he's gone.

Sark come off as an actual adult at the virtual intro Press Conference and coach Saban suffers no fools when he brings someone in.

Hope the new coach gets things going in the right direction. The last two coaching hires have been absolute train wrecks.
    I liked Strong, just not for us. He at least acted like a mature adult for the most part. He did made bad hires for his staff and was in way over his head.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    25 pt win in Allen Field house...insane. we never beat Kansas, especially in Kansas. We dominated them.

If not for a poor final 3 minutes vs Nova, we woul be undefeated.....though, I think that close loss was good for character and chemistry building.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Last edited by bluebellmaniac; 01-02-2021 at 11:44 PM.

Post Count
    Now he is gone. I ay give Sark a chance. Bama not ony recruits well, but they actually develop their talent, and dominate almost every game. Look at the offensive studs that have come out of Bama during the Sark years.
    I'm definitely going to give him a chance but let's not pretend like Bama didn't recruit well before Sark. I'm not sure how much credit I can give to him for that. He basically just maintained the status quo there, no??

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm definitely going to give him a chance but let's not pretend like Bama didn't recruit well before Sark. I'm not sure how much credit I can give to him for that. He basically just maintained the status quo there, no??
    Yup. The question will be how he handles the pressure when Saban isn’t there to cover him. The responsibility of the role didn’t sit so well the last time.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Touche' both dmx and Kermit

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Disagree. He drug the Bama offense into the modern era - Pro-Spread with an aggressive downfield passing attack

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Who gives a ? Maybe they should’ve won more, then they wouldn’t be acting like children begging for their coaches job. I imagine there will be an exodus of players, coupled with an influx of transfers. These players need to grow the up.
    Is that the same Mitc that keeps getting targeting penalties? I like his physical play and he sees to be around the ball a lot, but he doesn't always use his head out their, well at least correctly. I love overshown. That kid is a playmaker. I hope he stays.

I would never go to a school cause of a coach, I would go cause of the school. Now, I would not go cause of a coach, someone like that abusive Rutgers coach a few years ago.

But, had I played football, and I was good enough to play in college, Texas would have been my choice, had we been great or a bottom feeder. I could have followed in the footsteps of Robert Reed and Chris Samuels, Judson alums who bled burnt orange....

HOOK EM

Thread Information