Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's interview with chum bucket is yet more proof Trash's brain is shot, his ignorance is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBh3V-6P3kE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have little doubt that his mental capacity is diminished. Just the way he speaks...using "very" constantly instead of being able to come up with another emphatic. Or invariably using simple words like "sad", "great", "fabulous".
    I guess going back and listening to an older interview might shed more light. But my guess is that he was very very more articulate in his 40's.
    Eyup.

1987 in a very ironic larry king interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    He sounds like he’s 72 years old to me. I don’t see anything to indicate greatly diminished mental capacity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sounds like he’s 72 years old to me. I don’t see anything to indicate greatly diminished mental capacity.
    You have not been watching him speak off the cuff then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s deteriorating in plain sight
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...t-well/597640/

I dare you to watch tPresident Sharpie's CPAC speech and make that claim again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeAxdxAxdmU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do Biden

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CuckoldGuy not gonna step up on that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, not chasing your squirrel. Feel free to do some work for once.

"do my work for me"

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...t-well/597640/

I dare you to watch tPresident Sharpie's CPAC speech and make that claim again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeAxdxAxdmU
    I watched it. Nothing there. You see what you want to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, not chasing your squirrel. Feel free to do some work for once.

"do my work for me"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Daniel Malice

Darrin's YouTube subs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure I believe that.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-10-2019 at 12:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "So, the last time I was at the hospital, well, probably a year ago, a little less than a year ago, I asked the doctor. I said: 'Is there some kind of a cognitive test that I could take? Because I have been hearing about it, because I want to shut these people up.'
    "They're -- they're fake news. They make up stories. I mean, like, I will do an interview with you. You -- I didn't say you can ask me about this, you can't -- I say, ask me anything. I did one with Chris Wallace.
    "He was nice enough to say. He said, I just want to tell the audience there was no question that's off bounds, OK? And he's a tough cookie. And it was a good interview. I liked it. I enjoyed it. And it was good.
    "But I didn't say, you can only ask this. You can only -- we have to be sharp. If you're in the office of the presidency, we have to be sharp.
    "So, they were saying all these different things. It was going all over, whichever stuck. None of it stuck, fortunately. But one of the reasons it didn't is that I took a test. I said to the doctor -- it was Dr. Ronny Jackson -- I said: 'Is there some kind of a test, an acuity test?'
    "And he said: 'There actually is.' And he named it, whatever it might be. And it was 30 or 35 questions. The first questions are very easy. The last questions are much more difficult, like a memory question. It's like, you will go person, woman, man, camera, TV.
    "So, they say, could you repeat that? So, I said, yes. So, it's person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that's very good.
    "If you get it in order, you get extra points. If you -- OK, now he's asking you other questions, other questions. And then 10 minutes, 15, 20 minutes later, they say, remember the first question, not the first, but the 10th question? Give us that again. Can you do that again? And you go, person, woman, man, camera TV.
    "If you get it in order, you get extra points.
    "They said, nobody gets it in order. It's actually not that easy. But, for me, it was easy.
    "And that's not an easy question. In other words, they ask you to -- they give you five names, and you have to repeat them. And that's OK. If you repeat them out of order, it's OK, but you know, it's not as good.
    "But then, when you go back, about 20, 25 minutes later, and they say, go back to that question -- they don't tell you this. Go back to that question, and repeat them. Can you do it? And you go, person, woman, man, camera, TV.
    "They say: 'That's amazing. How did you do that?'
    "I do it because I have, like, a good memory, because I'm cognitively there."
    Uh huh.
    This isn't the first time Trump has mentioned taking a test to measure his cognitive abilities. In an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity -- notice a pattern? -- earlier this month, he said this:
    "I actually took one when I -- very recently, when I -- when I was -- the radical left were saying, is he all there? Is he all there? And I proved I was all there, because I got -- I aced it. I aced the test. ... I took it at Walter Reed Medical Center in front of doctors. And they were very surprised. They said, that's an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    person, woman, man, camera TV

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    So you think Biden’s mental ability is better than Trump’s? Lol.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering how badly Trump ed this country, sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to see them compared side by side on an identical test, TBH.

A lo
    t of people say this is because we don't have a national plan. You talk about states. We don't have a national plan. Do you take responsibility for that?

TRUMP: Look, I take responsibility always for everything because it's ultimately my job, too. I have to get everybody in line.

Some governors have done well, some governors have done poorly. They're supposed to have supplies they didn't have. I supplied everybody.

Now we have somewhat of a surge in certain areas. And other areas we're doing great. But we have a surge in certain areas. But you don't hear people complaining about ventilators. We've got all the ventilators we can use. We're supplying them to other countries.

We go out into parking lots and everything, everybody gets a test. We find -- if we did half the testing -- with all of that being said, I'm glad we did it. This is the right way to do it. I'm glad we did what we're doing. But we have more tests by far than any country in the world.
    TRUMP: Many of those cases are young people that would heal in a day. They have the sniffles and we put it down as a test. Many of them -- don't forget, I guess it's like 99.7 percent, people are going to get better and in many cases they're going to get better very quickly.

We go out and we look and then on the news -- look if you go back to the news, all of your -- even your wonderful compe ors, you'll see cases are up. Cases are up -- many of those cases shouldn't even be cases. Cases are up because we have the best testing in the world and we have the most testing.

No country has ever done what we've done in terms of testing. We are the envy of the world. They call and they say the most incredible job anybody's done is our job on testing, because we're going to very shortly be up to 50 million tests.

You look at other countries; they don't even do tests. They do tests if somebody walks into the hospital, they're sick, they're really sick, they test them then, or they'll test them in a doctor's office. But they don't go around have massive areas of testing and we do. And I'm glad we do, but it really skews the numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when you think somebody is doing well, sometimes you have to hold your decision on that. You have to hold your statement. Since the beginning of June, daily new cases have increased by a factor of 14 times in Israel. 35 times, that’s 35 times in Japan and nearly 30 times in Australia, just to name a few. These were countries that were doing incredibly well. Leadership was being praised. Latin America now leads the world in confirmed infections and with the scarcity of testing in Latin America, the true numbers, you have no idea what they might be. I can say scarcity of testing almost anywhere, except for our country.
    ... uh whut?

These facts illustrate the imposing determinant and it is a determinant, that a blanket shutdown to achieve a temporary reduction in cases is certainly not a viable longterm strategy for any country. People are starting to understand the disease now. We certainly have understood a lot about the disease that we didn’t have any idea. We didn’t. Nobody ever saw anything like this. The primary purpose of a shutdown was to flatten the curve, ensure sufficient hospital capacity and develop effective treatments and therapies to reduce mortality. We’ve done that but it can come rearing back when you least suspect it.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also active talk about the 25th amendment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also active talk about the 25th amendment
    He needs to resign, invoke the 25th or impeach and remove ASAP. Trump can no longer remain POTUS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This could have been prevented:

Mental health experts were silenced for telling the truth about Trump

There is an unambiguous reason why mental health experts have not been seen or heard or read in the national media during the past four years.

The
    mainstream media has intentionally blocked these experts from speaking out

about Donald Trump's mental pathology and its dangerous impact on the public's safety and welfare.

The professionals who understand Trump the best have been gagged and muzzled. The media has been a major enabler of Trump —

and that continues to this day.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/01/tru...th-2649774598/

Mental health isn't only cognitive, as some assholes in this thread think, but much more emotional, with the emotions dominating, ing cognition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has lost it man.

25th him out hte ing door and into a prison cell already.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Trump has lost it man.

25th him out hte ing door and into a prison cell already.
    Nah he’s just a crook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he’s just a crook.
    You flipped on Dennison too... oh my

Thread Information