Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You knew you wanted to felch them before that meeting as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    won a mvp but want validation from his peers.

How mentally weak can you get?

Was westchuck not giving you any respect?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think another sport has seen a superstar who is got of this magnitude..
    Last edited by spursistan; 06-03-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "At that time in my career, I didn't know how other people felt about my game. And I knew that I was pretty damn good and I knew I worked extremely hard, but I needed that validation from my peers and teams and GMs, people that are really into the game, to really help me feel good about myself and help me feel confident and let me know that what I was doing was working."

This has to be the softest statement ever made by a star athlete. Winning MVP wasn't enough validation for Durbeta, he needed to join the 73-win team that beat him too?

The most ironic thing is that now he'll never get validation. He can win a ring every year until he retires and still not be considered one of the greats, all because he joined this Warriors team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "At that time in my career, I didn't know how other people felt about my game. And I knew that I was pretty damn good and I knew I worked extremely hard, but I needed that validation from my peers and teams and GMs, people that are really into the game, to really help me feel good about myself and help me feel confident and let me know that what I was doing was working."

This has to be the softest statement ever made by a star athlete. Winning MVP wasn't enough validation for Durbeta, he needed to join the 73-win team that beat him too?

The most ironic thing is that now he'll never get validation. He can win a ring every year until he retires and still not be considered one of the greats, all because he joined this Warriors team.
    Yup, pretty much ruined his legacy. Sad thing is he probably rings sooner than later had he stayed in OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll never get any respect, no matter how many les he wins, no matter how many years go by. It's just the way it is.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Punchline of the article:

Durant: "You had me at o."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll never get any respect, no matter how many les he wins, no matter how many years go by. It's just the way it is.
    He will. Nba fans are stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will. Nba fans are stupid.
    nah lebron wins the era

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's like Drake after Pusha ethered him. Durbeta will keep getting cheap rings, just like Drake will still get great streaming numbers, but nobody will respect either of them.

Spurs fan at Princeton Ginobili2Duncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant joining the Warriors created a significant imbalance like none of which the NBA has seen before. Last year was the worst NBA season I’ve ever seen. What makes it funny is KD tells the fans that if they are NBA fans this is what you should want to watch. Lol, no Kevin real fans of the game don’t want to see non compe ive series and lopsided games.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant joining the Warriors created a significant imbalance like none of which the NBA has seen before. Last year was the worst NBA season I’ve ever seen. What makes it funny is KD tells the fans that if they are NBA fans this is what you should want to watch. Lol, no Kevin real fans of the game don’t want to see non compe ive series and lopsided games.
    Lebron started this crybaby trash. Worst generation of basketball of all time.

Spurs fan at Princeton Ginobili2Duncan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron started this crybaby trash. Worst generation of basketball of all time.
    LeBron’s move didn’t create significant imbalance in the NBA. Had he joined the Celtics I’d agree with you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron’s move didn’t create significant imbalance in the NBA. Had he joined the Celtics I’d agree with you.
    He made it completely acceptable to be considered the best without beating the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You knew you wanted to felch them before that meeting as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like Drake after Pusha ethered him. Durbeta will keep getting cheap rings, just like Drake will still get great streaming numbers, but nobody will respect either of them.
    Drake has yet to respond 40 took his in stride at least

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Drake has yet to respond 40 took his in stride at least
    Drake's probably having his ghostwriters remove all the fake tough guy lyrics he was going to spit on Scorpion as we speak. The album is now going to be 100% simp .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think another sport has seen a superstar who is got of this magnitude..
    I can’t think of one. I don’t think he gets called out enough in the MSM because he still generates a lot of shekels for the league. If MJ went to the Pistons or Lebron to the Celtics, how many epic playoff series would’ve never happened. So long term this gotry can’t be good for the league.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t think of one. I don’t think he gets called out enough in the MSM because he still generates a lot of shekels for the league. If MJ went to the Pistons or Lebron to the Celtics, how many epic playoff series would’ve never happened. So long term this gotry can’t be good for the league.
    Lbj started it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drake's probably having his ghostwriters remove all the fake tough guy lyrics he was going to spit on Scorpion as we speak. The album is now going to be 100% simp .
    Yeah apparently this last round was too much for Quentin.. I don't think I've ever seen a rap beef that resulted in one rapper having to do an official press release to set the record straight during the beef. How goty is that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two wrongs don't make a right. And lebron went back to the Cavs after 2-2 with Miami and delivered to the land. If Durant leaves and goes to Washington to win he will earn respect. But if he stays in gsw he's tainted

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah apparently this last round was too much for Quentin.. I don't think I've ever seen a rap beef that resulted in one rapper having to do an official press release to set the record straight during the beef. How goty is that
    It's just comical, especially after he dissed Meek for his "Twitter fingers" - as if iPhone Notes app fingers are any better.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know it's a boring series when you got jokers comparing the merits of a beef between Drake and Pusha T beef. Both aren't even worth dignifying.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You know it's a boring series when you got jokers comparing the merits of a beef between Drake and Pusha T beef. Both aren't even worth dignifying.
    true

Thread Information