Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warriors should have gone 4-0, tbh. Curry and others just disappeared at the right times for LBJ & Crew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya Benoit and the Laker posters are just robbin this place.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downt...cid=spartandhp

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For unbelievable nothing Trumps the '13 Finals. Christ, they was selling your as I was ferreting out a place on the support beam across the living room. "That spot looks like it'll hold you, Dale." - Girl

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    For unbelievable nothing Trumps the '13 Finals. Christ, they was selling your as I was ferreting out a place on the support beam across the living room. "That spot looks like it'll hold you, Dale." - Girl
    3-1 trumps it, Dale. They were selling the Warriors' on the Internet. They were already comparing the Dubs to MVPippen's Bulls and the Showtime Lakers. They thought they were big shots. Then LeBron took it out of the case and put it into the Cavs' case. No more big shots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3-1 trumps it, Dale. They were selling the Warriors' on the Internet. They were already comparing the Dubs to MVPippen's Bulls and the Showtime Lakers. They thought they were big shots. Then LeBron took it out of the case and put it into the Cavs' case. No more big shots.
    No, my fine Political Forum pal. And you know it, CN. '13 was unforgivable. You know me as an honest fellow who tells the truth in matters like this, if not all matters. That video of your arena fans stoking thru those non-perishable bins & retrieving their donations after the fact is a blight upon the Alamo city.

- Your PF pal

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    6 was bad, real bad, for Spurfan. But it pales in comparison to blowing 3-1 after lodging 73.

- "We're light years ahead of the rest of the league."
    - Joe Lacob, April 2016

- "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
    - LeBron James, June 2016

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Id like to see what the cavs would have done if lebron was playing on a injured knee that required surgery to fix.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    No, my fine Political Forum pal. And you know it, CN. '13 was unforgivable. You know me as an honest fellow who tells the truth in matters like this, if not all matters. That video of your arena fans stoking thru those non-perishable bins & retrieving their donations after the fact is a blight upon the Alamo city.

- Your PF pal
    99.9% of humanity would disagree with you. Nothing will top a 3-1 choke with HCA in the finals tbh, except a 3-0 choke. I know you're no stranger to quitters blowing 3-1 leads so I'm guessing that's why you refuse to admit the obvious

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Id like to see what the cavs would have done if lebron was playing on a injured knee that required surgery to fix.
    what about det time Love/Irving missed the finals

b-b-b-but curry's knee

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'd like to see what the Cavs would have done if two of their three best players didn't miss the Finals in 2015.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2016 was just a crazy crazy year in the good old US of A.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, '16 was worse. This is just how you resolve your cognitive dissonance with knowing Kobe was inferior to Duncan (and Lebron). Well...he was.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, '16 was worse. This is just how you resolve your cognitive dissonance with knowing Kobe was inferior to Duncan (and Lebron). Well...he was.
    No, Arc. '13 is absolutely stunning. They were stringing your ropes, daddy. Your people in San Antonio in that arena were gathered around that 25 inch Magnavox television set. They were selling those people your on that TV.

Then? All the laughter died in sorrow.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about det time Love/Irving missed the finals

b-b-b-but curry's knee

Kony...

My .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jeezy, Cully you was gonna go out like that cat in Shawshank who couldnt adjust to post prison life?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CN WTF ...this has do with the Lakers?!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well his eyes are slanted and filled with . Just a little hard for him to see straight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pretending that 99% of the Warriors' "fanbase" isn't just Laker "fans" bandwagoning
    Lakers North

In all seriousness, it's a reference to that got Benoit's similar thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is an actual serious thread. We know why pop ed up 6 (hubris). We know why Duncan gassed in 7(the bag). And 14 was not "well we had less injuries and home court so we win this time" but "we decided we actually want to win, see this is winning"

Watching 15 and 16 has been like watching LeBron and a field of special needs kids. For a team " light years ahead" they feel light years behind LeBron and the spurs in the all time ranks. Spurs 2-1 over LeBron (with the two being very dominate). Warriors 1-1* behind. Blowing 3-1 is an asterisk. Dirk beat a better LeBron team too, so Dirk> curry, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 was bad, real bad, for Spurfan. But it pales in comparison to blowing 3-1 after lodging 73.

- "We're light years ahead of the rest of the league."
    - Joe Lacob, April 2016

- "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
    - LeBron James, June 2016
    ^^^^^^^^

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I at least respect Dale for at least trying to keep the magic alive. It's over Dale. It really is. Irrelevancy killed the rivalry after Kobe raped your franchise and put a bullet in its head But since Kobe didn't have anyone to pull the trigger for him, he ed it up and left that team on life support. The good news? Docs say the team might make a relevance recovery before the end of the 20s.

Thread Information