My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks Bill Miller!
    Balous Miller condemned us all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah you blow up like to get to that 20%. And you'll still blow up a lot after that, just not in an exponential curve.
    It's going to be a long road to that 60%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg abott saying schools will open up in the fall unrestricted

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be a long road to that 60%.
    Could be a short one. But the long one is likely the better one to be on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Balous Miller condemned us all
    And their food is dry and flavorless at that. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

"All amusement parks and carnivals around Texas are allowed to reopen today as part of Gov. Greg Abbott’s phased reopening of the state economy, while hospitalizations for COVID-19 increase and the number of deaths climbs.

Abbott is allowing those parks to reopen at 50 percent of maximum occupancy, even in hard-hit areas of the state. Six Flags of Texas in Arlington and Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio are among those that opened their gates today, but only to members and pass holders. On Monday, both of those parks open to everyone...."

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...s-15352189.php

Who came up with the phase plan logic that let bars open up before outdoor wide open amusement parks?

Smh Texas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hes just chilln and counting his millions tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greg abott saying schools will open up in the fall unrestricted
    Let's see if he doesn't cave to the teachers unions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

"All amusement parks and carnivals around Texas are allowed to reopen today as part of Gov. Greg Abbott’s phased reopening of the state economy, while hospitalizations for COVID-19 increase and the number of deaths climbs.

Abbott is allowing those parks to reopen at 50 percent of maximum occupancy, even in hard-hit areas of the state. Six Flags of Texas in Arlington and Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio are among those that opened their gates today, but only to members and pass holders. On Monday, both of those parks open to everyone...."

Who came up with the phase plan logic that let bars open up before outdoor wide open amusement parks?

Smh Texas

god bless texas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's ok though because kids don't get it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

Smh Texas
    The area around Six Flags, The Rim, UTSA, and La Cantera is about to blow up with cases, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes just chilln and counting his millions tbh
    Gobbling down brownies and sweet tea counting his stacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like their fried chicken though. Their BBQ is horrendous, especially the brisket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The area around Six Flags, The Rim, UTSA, and La Cantera is about to blow up with cases, tbh.
    I'm guessing masks won't be required at Fiesta? How great would that be, standing in line in the middle of the 102 degree July heat with a mask on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the early outbreaks were clustered around cold weather cities though, other than New Orleans, whose explosive growth could be attributed to jam packed bars for Mardi Gras. I was kind of expecting a lull in the summer where everyone would be comfortable only for a NYC style November/December reality check here. But looks like we're getting that reality check right now. We really don't know a lot about this virus right now so it wasn't obvious IMO. The only thing that was obvious was the US would get raped by it in March when we were seeing it tear through Northern Italy, France, and Spain early on.

People go indoors when it's hot. That's where it's spreading.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA is now 4th hottest city nationally for case increases

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing masks won't be required at Fiesta? How great would that be, standing in line in the middle of the 102 degree July heat with a mask on
    Mask wearing outdoors is re ed, unless you plan on being close to someone for an extended period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm having friends over tomorrow to hang out by the pool. Just use common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm having friends over tomorrow to hang out by the pool. Just use common sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see why not. The age range hitting hospitals right now frequent those areas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People go indoors when it's hot. That's where it's spreading.
    You still going to bars then? Disagree on people going indoors more in the summer though than in the winter. Summer is when s come outside to go swimming, go the beach, go to park late in the day, etc. Ain't nobody out in the winter when it's 40 degrees with 20 mph winds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see why not. The age range hitting hospitals right now frequent those areas.
    It's the rich part of town, so no way it's going to blow up there the way it will inside 410. We know full well this virus hits poor people way harder since they're working in ice houses, restaurants, barber shops, salons, retail stores, grocery stores, amazon warehouse, etc and having to interact way more with people than those who can work from home. Coronavirus being the great equalizer is one of the biggest lies of the early pandemic, poor people get completely ed by it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the rich part of town, so it's not going to blow up there the way it will inside 410. We know full well this virus hits poor people way harder since they're working in ice houses, restaurants, grocery stores, amazon warehouse, etc and having to interact way more with people than those who can work from home.
    A lot of immigrants and low wage peons who take it home staff those areas. They're also frequented by a lot of boomers spending their disposable income. Maybe not cases in residents of the zipcode, but it'll be an area where spread is happening.

Thread Information