Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they can at least break 90 points with surrendering 130 points then it's a win!

When is the last time the Spurs lost by 40 - points?

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid super spreader Weatherspoon first appearance on the court since fouling out in 10 mins in a game one month ago

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go luka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid super spreader Weatherspoon first appearance on the court since fouling out in 10 mins in a game one month ago
    He should be sitting the rest of the year. He ed up our momentum after that Charlotte win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the President of the team, the guy is like a ing dictator basically
    and then goes and bashes Trump for running the country like he runs the Spurs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen any posts by Chinook.

Jakob "better than Vucevic" Poeltl.

Can't wait for another DNP for Luka tomorrow, because game against the worst team in the league will be another nail-biter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is Luka!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so glad Luka gets buried for whatever it is Trey Lyles does!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried to tell folks that Luka was a bust and needed to stop acting like he was gonna fix anything. The biggest NBA scrubs can put up numbers in the G League.
    So we can keep playing Lyles, Gay or other finished products more. GTFOH, last I checked the jury’s still out on Luka. But keep making hyperbole claims

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a block on Dwight. Good sequence from luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just now seeing the box score. What happened in the 3rd quarter? The game looked close at the half?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is unfortunately true. I have always said if Pop had to deal with a Kobe,Lebron,Draymond type he would have been broken in half at the start of his career.
    Absolutely disgusting that Duncan gets discredited all the time for having the “privilege” of having played under his fraud his whole career. It’s by the same morons that never watched the Spurs because they were boring, as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the worst performances in our history....second worse in the 3rd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Pop showcased Lyles and Rudy this game for nothing when both are more waive worthy candidates than trade assets at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to me how so many fans are sure that Jakob is a starting caliber 5. I mean, isn’t offense half of the game? His defense is good on most nights, great on occasion, but on the other half of the court he commands no respect at all. Our standards have really dropped, it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if Luka got actual minutes so he can actually get used to NBA speed instead of watching garbage ass Lyles spin 3 times in a possession just to either clank it or throw it about 5 rows into the stands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't seen any posts by Chinook.

Jakob "better than Vucevic" Poeltl.

Can't wait for another DNP for Luka tomorrow, because game against the worst team in the league will be another nail-biter.
    Chinook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just Got get it under 40. 40+ pt losses are hard to forget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy to me how so many fans are sure that Jakob is a starting caliber 5. I mean, isn’t offense half of the game? His defense is good on most nights, great on occasion, but on the other half of the court he commands no respect at all. Our standards have really dropped, it seems.
    The way Vucevic played the other night, he would be my ideal 5. Jakob is too limited offensively to be nothing more than a spot minutes center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Pop showcased Lyles and Rudy this game for nothing when both are more waive worthy candidates than trade assets at this point.
    All Rudy has to do is ask for a buyout and the old man would be shook enough to grant it. He probably wouldn't even lose a penny considering how pussified this FO is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we can keep playing Lyles, Gay or other finished products more. GTFOH, last I checked the jury’s still out on Luka. But keep making hyperbole claims
    Since the LMA news, I’ve posted that this 4 big rotation of Poeltl/Eubanks and Lyles/Samanic was the worst in league history. It’s not that he’s not better than the 3 scrubs in-front of him, it’s that none of this matters when all 4 suck. People are basically debating on who’s the tallest midget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just now seeing the box score. What happened in the 3rd quarter? The game looked close at the half?
    It’s the 1st and 3rd quarters that this team always has problems, and the athletic 2nd unit bailing them every time. This time it’s too much to overcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8 teams have reached 20 wins before the Spurs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might as well ignore anything he says about Luka. He seems to think drafting poor man's Shawn Marion (Brandon Clarke) would have made the team so much better.

Ignoring that Clarke isn't a starter, gets most of his points through lobs, putbacks & the occasional (ugly looking) three - pointers while mostly benefitting from playing off of Ja Morant.

Just like you should ignore that clown Mugen and (not a clown) daslicer when they inevitably use every loss to on Pop.

Wash, rinse, repeat......

Thread Information