Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll give you a slight back ailment
    No, uh, uh, not after what you've put me through, bumster. I'm plenty angered. No, don't try charmin' me now. I ain't in a charmin' mood.

Maybe later.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao that pivot. She accepted her welfare period. The rest is just a desperate deflection.

Lmao PPP was signed by Trump
    Nope. This is your world that you can't own. If LB is a scammer, I don't have a problem with her being called out. You're the one getting mad about your big government programs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's like Wild Cobra with s
    I was thinking T&A, I mean TSA

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 07-12-2021 at 04:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. This is your world that you can't own. If LB is a scammer, I don't have a problem with her being called out. You're the one getting mad about your big government programs.
    i never called her a scammer

she's just a hypocrite/liar. claims she doesnt want handouts and yet just took handouts. i personally have zero issue with aid packages such as the PPP program. boebert pretends to and yet availed herself to those benefits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

she's just a hypocrite/liar. claims she doesnt want handouts and yet just took handouts. i personally have zero issue with aid packages such as the PPP program. boebert pretends to and yet availed herself to those benefits
    She just want dumb people to do what she says, not what she does. That way, there's more handouts for her...

This is like politicos and pundits railing against vaccines when they and their families are all vaccinated.

I mean, sure, it's natural to feel repulsion about people taking advantage of the mentally slow, but since it doesn't really fall into a legally recognized handicap, there's unfortunately not much to do for them, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't know the veracity of the claim of her PPP loan; haven't looked into it.
    But I think it's a scam or akin to it to heavily promote being anti govt. handouts while taking big govt. handouts.
    I bring up the rhetoric of people like her as a starting point for discussion; but real leaders live what they preach.
    She has always struck me as a ditz. But perhaps she is much more conniving than all that.
    Throw a little raw meat to the people and then do what you want. This strategy seems to work time and time again.
    It'd be good for America if people like her are exposed. Conservatives can't make real change behind scammers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know the veracity of the claim of her PPP loan; haven't looked into it.
    But I think it's a scam or akin to it to heavily promote being anti govt. handouts while taking big govt. handouts.
    I bring up the rhetoric of people like her as a starting point for discussion; but real leaders live what they preach.
    She has always struck me as a ditz. But perhaps she is much more conniving than all that.
    Throw a little raw meat to the people and then do what you want. This strategy seems to work time and time again.
    It'd be good for America if people like her are exposed. Conservatives can't make real change behind scammers.
    Were trump and Reagan scammers for increasing deficits during their tenures?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were trump and Reagan scammers for increasing deficits during their tenures?
    Reagan perhaps. But then again, Reagan had a gun to his head. They literally put a bullet through his heart.
    Trump, I don't recall him being the prototypical anti big govt. Repub candidate. But he's definitely hustling for some players if not outright scamming in those terms.
    You happy you got your whataboutism verified?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reagan perhaps. But then again, Reagan had a gun to his head. They literally put a bullet through his heart.
    Trump, I don't recall him being the prototypical anti big govt. Repub candidate. But he's definitely hustling for some players if not outright scamming in those terms.
    reigning in the debt was a big part of his 2016 campaign

and it’s not a whataboutism. I’m not using trump to deflect from somebody else’s wrongdoing. But good to know you recognize trumps “scam”

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reigning in the debt was a big part of his 2016 campaign

and it’s not a whataboutism. I’m not using trump to deflect from somebody else’s wrongdoing. But good to know you recognize trumps “scam”
    Sure, Trump may ultimately be a Trojan horse as TheGreatYacht has promoted.
    Nonetheless, he does highlight many important issues, such as the corruption of the deep state and the system in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bailouts for me, but not for thee

“Back in December, Colorado Pols first reported on su iously large mileage reimbursements from Rep. Lauren Boebert’s campaign account, pocketing over $21,000 in one lump sum on November 11th alone – compared to Rep. Scott Tipton reimbursing for about $10,000 during his entire decade in office. The Denver Postfollowed up this story last week, and determined through their analysis that Boebert’s mileage reimbursements were both atypical and questionable. Last Friday, Colorado Newsline’s Chase Woodruff ran a separate story about Boebert paying off just under $20,000 tax liens filed against her business Shooters Grill in Rifle in late October. Boebert’s tax liens being paid off just a couple of weeks before Boebert’s mileage payday in nearly the same amount raised new questions in our minds …”
    http://www.realvail.com/boebert-rake...usiness/a9991/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert's husband made $478,000 last year working as a consultant for an energy firm, information that was not disclosed during Boebert's congressional campaign and only reported in her financial disclosure forms filed this week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lauren Boebert’s gas problem: Far-right lawmaker concealed blatant conflict of interest (msn.com)
    More details.

Scamming . Typical corrupt hypocritical politician.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert's husband made $478,000 last year working as a consultant for an energy firm, information that was not disclosed during Boebert's congressional campaign and only reported in her financial disclosure forms filed this week.
    SORRY, I'M NEW HERE

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who put a bullet through his heart?
    Who is THEY?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican Representative Lauren Boebert Goes Full Blunderbuss

The insurrection cheerleader’s HR 273 would spell the end of cons uent services as we know it.

The text is short and simple, but the implications are enormous:

“Any material obtained or generated by the office of a Member in response to a casework request from a cons uent

is to be treated as material in the possession of the House

for purposes of enabling the successor to that Member to obtain access to the material.”

When a cons uent reaches out to their representative for an assist,

a caseworker will first send them an advocacy-authorization form, which allows the member’s office to work on their behalf in accordance with the
    Privacy Act of 1974.

They provide a signature, their Social Security number, and a description of the problem.

The member’s office goes to great lengths to assure the cons uent that their personal information will be closely protected.

The cons uent also sends along relevant do ents: tax returns, medical records, bank statements.

Authorization in hand, the caseworker will reach out to the congressional liaison at whatever federal agency or nongovernmental en y is involved.

Point being: There are no transactional politics in congressional casework, and

Boebert’s bill, if enacted, would open the door to a sinister new era

when American citizens could see their Privacy Act and
    HIPAA protections violated

in a hostile and highly politicized environment where “punching down” to voters themselves has been normalized by Trump.

If enacted, HR 273 would inhibit anyone who might otherwise engage with their representative if they knew their personal information would become the “possession” of the House upon the member’s departure,

and subject to who knows what sort of scrutiny, and by whom, and to what end. Boebert’s bill leaves it to the House Administration committee to sort it out.

if enacted, HR 273 would betray those very cons uents by turning over their personal information to the House of Representatives, without their consent.

Boebert’s bill offers a solution to a nonexistent problem

while creating a very real problem when it comes to American citizens’ privacy rights

The implications of HR 273 are even more sinister when you consider the Covid era as a test case for what could happen if Trump and his House majority succeeded in deconstructing the administrative state.

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/boebert-hr273-casework-congress/

Boebert is clearly too stupid and ignorant to think up,

write up such a bill so who really handed this to her?

For what sinister objective?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets call the listed number for the and see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMEACH?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information