Page 37 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, freaking Argentina, who sucks in this day and age, only lost by 3 to this Aussie team two nights ago on a buzzer beater from Paddy...
    You clearly know little of Argentina's NT and their capabilities, TBH, they tend to do very well in international compe ions and reached the Finals (or was it Semis? Forgetting...) the last world cup. They're lacking on the frontcourt, but hardly "suck". Get better info...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You clearly know little of Argentina's NT and their capabilities, TBH, they tend to do very well in international compe ions and reached the Finals (or was it Semis? Forgetting...) the last world cup. They're lacking on the frontcourt, but hardly "suck". Get better info...
    Idk why but I thought NoNo was from Argentina for some reason. Like I know he lives in Cali but has ties to Argentina. Weird mistake by me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to give credit to Beal, he’s been playing with a motor in each game going after every rebound or loose ball. Becoming one of my favorite non-Spurs players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk why but I thought NoNo was from Argentina for some reason. Like I know he lives in Cali but has ties to Argentina. Weird mistake by me.
    Plenty of Argies know jack about our basketball NT, since football (soccer) is all the hype around these parts (obligatory tag DAF86 SOMOS CAMPEONES PAPAAAA!!!!!!), but I'd expect more out of someone specifically posting in a basketball forum.

In any case, sadly Argentina isn't putting up the fight I'd expect them to, today. Why'd the USA team have to wake up right now, man? Can't y'all have sucked for one more game? Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nigeria kicked Argies ass yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nigeria kicked Argies ass yesterday
    Yeah, they have a great frontcourt, my guy Precious is honestly a revelation in this tourney. They also kicked USA's assess too a few days ago, so no bragging rights to y'all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible Keldon makes it on the main team after these exhibition games??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Sloan 2.0 probably racking his brain to figure out how to get Josh Maggette on the final roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also kicked USA's assess too a few days ago, so no bragging rights to y'all
    Nigeria 90 USA 87
    Nigeria 94 Argie 71

USA 108 Argie 80

Sorry porks but the common opponent and head to head show that Argie relatively sucks. Might have some good players but this year not 5 at once.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jerry Sloan 2.0 probably racking his brain to figure out how to get Josh Maggette on the final roster
    His John Stockton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nigeria 90 USA 87
    Nigeria 94 Argie 71

USA 108 Argie 80

Sorry porks but the common opponent and head to head show that Argie relatively sucks. Might have some good players but this year not 5 at once.
    Yeah, three exhibition matchups are most certainly definitive proof, nevermind any kind of analysis of roster compositions and how they might favor one team or the other, and also nevermind team USA coming out of the gates blazing with hunger after getting punked twice in a row...

The kind of analysis I'd expect from ST experts, tbh, kinda missed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kind of analysis I'd expect from ST experts, tbh, kinda missed it
    We'll check back with your expert analysis at the end of the tourney, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll check back with your expert analysis at the end of the tourney, right?
    Of course. I can tell you right now that USA ain't winning gold. Argentina ain't winning it either, but that's beside the point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. I can tell you right now that USA ain't winning gold. Argentina ain't winning it either, but that's beside the point
    Pretty sure Vegas or some house will take Anyone But USA with at least 8-1 odds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pippen's comments about KD looking pretty on point at the moment.
    Wow. Just saw that Team USA lost their first two exhibition games. This does not look good at all. Hopefully they can turn it around.

What are the comments that Pippen said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at Kevin Love being in this roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, freaking Argentina, who sucks in this day and age, only lost by 3 to this Aussie team two nights ago on a buzzer beater from Paddy...
    Dude, Argentina are the current WC finalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible Keldon makes it on the main team after these exhibition games??
    Not without an injury or one of the main players dropping out. The only reason he is playing with the USAB team right now is because Booker, Middleton, and Holiday are still finishing the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nigeria 90 USA 87
    Nigeria 94 Argie 71

USA 108 Argie 80

Argentina are the current WC finalists, having beat Jokic's Serbia and Gobert's France, and on this ocassion they have even more talent. I haven't been watching the friendlies so I can't tell what's going on, but I expect (hope) for them to do a lot better when the real games begin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Argentina are the current WC finalists, having beat Jokic's Serbia and Gobert's France, and on this ocassion they have even more talent. I haven't been watching the friendlies so I can't tell what's going on, but I expect (hope) for them to do a lot better when the real games begin.
    So maybe they are coasting / resting players?
    Unlike Pop, who simply sucks.

Any houses you know taking Anyone But USA so Sugus can bank?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So maybe they are coasting / resting players?
    Unlike Pop, who simply sucks.

Any houses you know taking Anyone But USA so Sugus can bank?
    Sky is red,

Grass is blue,

Just because you say it,

Does not make it true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking to me or Sugus?

Btw I'm happily married if you are trying to swoon me with your poetry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nigeria heads to the Olympics ranked 22nd in the FIBA world rankings... They look like they have a good shot at being in the top 5 now. What a story it'd be if they won the Gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not a contending team anymore. There's no expectation that they'll win anything. Yes, they reached the final last WC and got their asses handed to them by Spain...

Sorry, the fact that Scola is still playing with that team says everything that needs to be said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are right actually...

Thread Information