Page 129 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4348
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    93 more pages..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol damn this thread is brutal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has got to be the GOAT thread around here. Poor bas straight up got annihilated. You think when he runs around his apartment pretending to be the ghost of gayshir he thinks of this thread??

You all took away his fun escape, Kobe and the Lakers are dead, what does he have left?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good afternoon, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it end with them 69ing?
    Not sure tbh..

Buddy Mignon
    , did you two 69 after your epic choreographed cosplay performance ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much you wanna bet Naruto er got a bunch of these, burrowed out a hole, and sticks his micropenis in them while reciting chapter 134?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good morning, Arizona!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salutations, fake internet life got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Koolaid_Man, get in here and defend your boyfriends honor.. He's getting pounded out in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Good morning Arizona!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good morning Arizona!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rise and shine, Naruto!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Naruto got really turned into a ghost ITT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is an amazing luva repellent.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I wonder if Buddy Mignon has went on any dates recently with trannies from the internet or reenacted anymore Naruto scenes in his living room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Buddy Mignon has went on any dates recently with trannies from the internet or reenacted anymore Naruto scenes in his living room.
    I'm sure to both. Naruto cosplay in the living room at least twice per day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naruto got really turned into a ghost ITT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rise and shine, Naruto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shield of sand

A technique that is unique to Gaara. Whenever Gaara is about to be harmed, a shield of sand will automatically surround and protect him. The sand will react regardless of Gaara's will, even protecting him from self-inflicted injuries.

The defensive power and versatility of the sand is where this ability truly shines. In Part I, the shield was formidable in both speed and strength — capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and blocking fast projectiles. However, it could be defeated with extreme speeds and a great amount of brute force, as was the case with Rock Lee's Reverse Lotus. Later, in Part II, Gaara's sand shield became so fast that evenAmaterasu failed to breach it,[2] and his sand shield became so strong that even the extreme force of theFourth Raikage's Guillotine Drop failed to crush through it. The Shield of Sand and the Armour of Sand together were known as Gaara's "Absolute Defence" (絶対防御,Zettai Bōgyo), well known and praised by even Naruto, who had just witnessed the Third Raikage's defences. Even the Fourth Kazekage noted that it was possibly because of this technique (in reference to Karura), that it was possible that Gaara was able to be Kazekage at such a young age.

Gaara can also change the shape of the shield and its density, to increase both speed and defence. The more powerful variations of the shield is that of the Sand Sphere, the Shukaku's Shield and the form of Karura. Whenever one form of this defence is breached, Gaara has been shown to improve and create other more powerful defences.

Gaara can also completely surround himself in the shield to further increase his defensive capabilities.[3]He then uses the Third Eye to watch his opponents' movements and control sand as necessary to battle them. In addition to being extremely dense, this sand-sphere can form es from its surface to spear any would-be attacker. This formation can be used in mid-air. In Part I, Gaara can use this technique to shield himself from his opponent long enough to perform his transformation into Shukaku, though withsufficient force, this defence can be breached.

After the Fourth Great Shinobi War, Gaara is able to incorporate his other abilities, such as Wind Release and his kekkei genkai into his shields. Mixing his unique sparkling metal particles into his Shield of Sand, he was able to create a complex and powerful defence; able to completely guard against jutsu specifically designed to exploit his sand's weaknesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shield of sand

A technique that is unique to Gaara. Whenever Gaara is about to be harmed, a shield of sand will automatically surround and protect him. The sand will react regardless of Gaara's will, even protecting him from self-inflicted injuries.

The defensive power and versatility of the sand is where this ability truly shines. In Part I, the shield was formidable in both speed and strength — capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and blocking fast projectiles. However, it could be defeated with extreme speeds and a great amount of brute force, as was the case with Rock Lee's Reverse Lotus. Later, in Part II, Gaara's sand shield became so fast that evenAmaterasu failed to breach it,[2] and his sand shield became so strong that even the extreme force of theFourth Raikage's Guillotine Drop failed to crush through it. The Shield of Sand and the Armour of Sand together were known as Gaara's "Absolute Defence" (絶対防御,Zettai Bōgyo), well known and praised by even Naruto, who had just witnessed the Third Raikage's defences. Even the Fourth Kazekage noted that it was possibly because of this technique (in reference to Karura), that it was possible that Gaara was able to be Kazekage at such a young age.

Gaara can also change the shape of the shield and its density, to increase both speed and defence. The more powerful variations of the shield is that of the Sand Sphere, the Shukaku's Shield and the form of Karura. Whenever one form of this defence is breached, Gaara has been shown to improve and create other more powerful defences.

Gaara can also completely surround himself in the shield to further increase his defensive capabilities.[3]He then uses the Third Eye to watch his opponents' movements and control sand as necessary to battle them. In addition to being extremely dense, this sand-sphere can form es from its surface to spear any would-be attacker. This formation can be used in mid-air. In Part I, Gaara can use this technique to shield himself from his opponent long enough to perform his transformation into Shukaku, though withsufficient force, this defence can be breached.

After the Fourth Great Shinobi War, Gaara is able to incorporate his other abilities, such as Wind Release and his kekkei genkai into his shields. Mixing his unique sparkling metal particles into his Shield of Sand, he was able to create a complex and powerful defence; able to completely guard against jutsu specifically designed to exploit his sand's weaknesses.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I see you continue doing work in the exposed Narutoluva thread. Praps sons, carry on.

Thread Information