Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beats Ultimate Pro 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samsung S7 Edge or 6s Plus would probably be the two choices depending on your OS preference, unless you're like me and can't stand the lack of a removable battery. It's bull that I'm gonna pay 8-9 hundred for a phone, but in two years will have to have it tethered to a power supply instead of being able to find another use for it as an extra device.

The G5 from LG would be my choice. I have the G4 and the G5 isn't a big enough upgrade for me to warrant the trade in so I'm gonna stay with my G4 for the time being.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G4...I'm getting one as soon as I get my soon to be ex off my phone account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G4...I'm getting one as soon as I get my soon to be ex off my phone account.
    The G4 is super cheap rn too. T-Mobile has it for like 16 bucks a month where the S7 is like 32

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Probably a G5. My G3 has been good to me

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The G4 is super cheap rn too. T-Mobile has it for like 16 bucks a month where the S7 is like 32
    Yep. I have been hearing exactly what you said from other people in regards to the gap between the G4 and the G5 being pretty small, so I see no reason to pony up the extra cash. I love my G3 so I'm pretty sure I'll love the G4 just as much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. I have been hearing exactly what you said from other people in regards to the gap between the G4 and the G5 being pretty small, so I see no reason to pony up the extra cash. I love my G3 so I'm pretty sure I'll love the G4 just as much.
    The LG V10 is also another option.. Its not as cheap as the G4, but its technically a little better processor wise and it has that second screen gimmick you might like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've had my G4 for about 6 months and it has been nothing short of fantastic and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new handset.

I have an iPhone 6s for work and I prefer the G4 which cost me only $325US outright compared to an iPhone which work payed for that must of been close to $1000US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G4 Master Race in this

Cry Havoc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G4 Master Race in this

Cry Havoc
    yeah. G4/G5 are both phenomenal phones. I had a Nexus 5 prior to this and the G4 is superior in every way, and when you add expandable storage (my G4 is 32GB with a 64GB card, so I have about 92 gigs to use on the phone) and a removable battery, it's just a sick phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If money is not an issue would most of you pick s7 edge over G5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S7 Edge tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you can't go wrong with LG either

Hipsterxus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, the non-removable battery is bull .. After a year of regular use phone batteries start losing their charge quicker and charge slower.. The fact they are forcing you into hopefully buying another one of their phones because of the battery is a ty business model i cant really support even if i had money to blow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I thought I read on here poorsung was bringing back removable battery + micro sd slot and waterproofing for the s7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I thought I read on here poorsung was bringing back removable battery + micro sd slot and waterproofing for the s7
    Not the removable battery

But the rest yes

I'm still rocking the S5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have the old LG Optimus G. Only reason I haven't upgraded before now is because I ing refuse to finance a telephone like all the carriers want you to now. So I'm probably going to pay out of pocket for a G4 here pretty soon. I've seen some online for ~200 bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have the old LG Optimus G. Only reason I haven't upgraded before now is because I ing refuse to finance a telephone like all the carriers want you to now. So I'm probably going to pay out of pocket for a G4 here pretty soon. I've seen some online for ~200 bucks.
    G4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great deal imo

Especially if it allows you to on carriers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pissed off. I haven't paid for a phone in years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great deal imo

Especially if it allows you to on carriers
    These ing carriers trying to spin the like the new plans are good deals, saying they're cheaper to offset the price of the phone. The dude at Sprint took a look at my older plan and found that a new plan was actually more expensive... without the price of a phone. I tried buying a discounted phone at Best Buy for signing a 2-year contract (like carriers used to do), but Sprint was going to automatically increase my monthly bill by $25 per line (I have three ing lines).

The only option I have is to pay Sprint full price per phone ( them), or buy a phone on my own and have it activated. Like I said, I have three, soon to be four, phones. There's no way in ing I'm going to finance or lease phones. That would increase my bill up to 100 bucks more per month.

Okay rant over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G4 if on a budget. V10 or Nexus 6p for mid priced phones. S7 edge if money isn't an issue.

I have a 6s and like it okay, but wouldn't recommend it over the S7 in the same price bracket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im fkn usin a sony xperia 1, thats starting to run into battery drainage inefficiency problems now....

was looking at the s7, but its out of my price range.... i only need a smart phone for social media stuff and receiving calls only, hardly make any calls maybe 3-4 times a month?

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that Cat S60 looks interesting

Thread Information