Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    how many men have you personally strip searched sbm?
    Got a buddy who just got out of state jail. He said they are constantly making them strip naked...and some of them do it just as a power trip. I'm guessing sbm is a regular part of that.

silverblk mystix
    I like to make up to suit my gay prison fantasies.

silverblk mystix
    how many men have you personally strip searched sbm?

None, how many have you personally done?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'll take my buddies word over you. I've known him over 20 years and you are just a fat, guitar playing mexican who loves the of one of the worst posters on this site. Now change my post again since you think that is some sort of original thing to do.

silverblk mystix
    I'll take my buddies word over you. I've known him over 20 years and you are just a fat, guitar playing mexican who loves the of one of the worst posters on this site. Now change my post again since you think that is some sort of original thing to do.
    So, smart guy, have you reported Mr. civil rights violater yet - or are you covering up for him?

What an idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Just to humor you, since most idiots here are misinformed....in what universe would someone in law enforcement check someone's asshole?
    I'd say the universe where we all witnessed your e-threat to do harm tojohnsmith

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So, smart guy, have you reported Mr. civil rights violater yet - or are you covering up for him?

What an idiot.

What the are you even talking about? Report who?

silverblk mystix
    What the are you even talking about? Report who?
    Report your imaginary 20 year buddy with violating prisoners civil rights - unless you approve of this.

If not, I would kindly suggest you STFU.

idiot.

silverblk mystix
    I would have advised the CUCK in the OP to just chill, relax, sit back and enjoy the show!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

What an idiot.

Im pretty sure his buddy was the one being violated, and it was probably you doing the violating, and it probably was reported, but im thinking that "complaint box" entries in prison go straight to the shredder.

silverblk mystix
    Im pretty sure his buddy was the one being violated, and it was probably you doing the violating, and it probably was reported, but im thinking that "complaint box" entries in prison go straight to the shredder.
    Translation: "I use the same hole - to talk out of as I do to from."

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh look...someone who knows how to read. Pretty easy to see why this dumb bas is a prison guard. The ones I interacted with out there weren't winning any Nobel prizes anytime soon.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Just to humor you, since most idiots here are misinformed....in what universe would someone in law enforcement check someone's asshole?
    The universe of Texas.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1390230

Now I don't even believe you are an auxiliary deputy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Oh look, there are actual laws governing cavity searches by law enforcement.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2933.32

Either you aren't in law enforcement or you are the most ignorant law enforcement officer evah.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The universe of Texas.

"The male officer, his words verbatim were, ‘We're gonna get familiar with your womanly parts,’" Brandy Hamilton said.

lol wtf?

johnsmith See you thought I was playing about spreading buttcheeks for the cops right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Your mom has those balls in her mouth 24/7 and the ain't getting kissed - she don't deserve it after pumping out garbage like you.
    Is your wife repulsed by the fact that you spend your day rooting around in convict rectum or does it turn her on?

silverblk mystix
    The universe of Texas.

So in this one - they are getting sued.
    Thanks for proving me right.

silverblk mystix

Either you aren't in law enforcement or you are the most ignorant law enforcement officer evah.

And in this one....well I will just use your own material to make you look stupid;

(1) Except as authorized by this division, no law enforcement officer, other employee of a law enforcement agency, physician, or registered nurse or licensed practical nurse shall conduct or cause to be conducted a body cavity search or a strip search.

silverblk mystix
    A lot of idiots in here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And in this one....well I will just use your own material to make you look stupid;

(1) Except as authorized by this division, no law enforcement officer, other employee of a law enforcement agency, physician, or registered nurse or licensed practical nurse shall conduct or cause to be conducted a body cavity search or a strip search.
    OMG you didn't even understand that!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh look...someone who knows how to read. Pretty easy to see why this dumb bas is a prison guard. The ones I interacted with out there weren't winning any Nobel prizes anytime soon.
    how can a person be smart enough to plug in a computer, turn it on, get on the internet, make a username, etc but not be smart enough to understand basic syntax?

Its why i call shenanigans on SBM/Avante/mouse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And Texas case law further proves SBM's ignorance about the laws he claims to be enforcing:

Because Article 14.01(b) of the Code of Criminal Procedure excused the arresting officer from having to obtain an arrest warrant, McGee's arrest was valid.   Further, the visual body cavity search in this instance was a reasonable search incident to arrest, thereby excusing the officer's need to obtain a search warrant.   The Court of Appeals was incorrect in holding that the cocaine should have been suppressed.   We reverse the judgment of the Court of Appeals and reinstate the judgment of the trial court.
    http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-...s/1353062.html

Let me know if you want to learn anything else about Texas law, "officer."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

as well as supreme court rulings

silverblk mystix
    OMG you didn't even understand that!
    Or you didn't...

If you work for a department that is very open to spending millions of dollars on lawsuits - then you might do cavity searches at your own peril.

If you work for a dept. that is smarter - there are other ways to accomplish these searches - i.e. medical personnel and/or x ray type scanners in a controlled environment so that lawyers won't easily win cases for their clients.

That is as much info as you idiots deserve in here.

Just continue with your idiotic stereotypes and idiotic pre-judgements.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Or you didn't...

If you work for a department that is very open to spending millions of dollars on lawsuits - then you might do cavity searches at your own peril.

If you work for a dept. that is smarter - there are other ways to accomplish these searches - i.e. medical personnel and/or x ray type scanners in a controlled environment so that lawyers won't easily win cases for their clients.

That is as much info as you idiots deserve in here.

Just continue with your idiotic stereotypes and idiotic pre-judgements.
    Sorry man, cavity searches are legal and utilized in Texas as verified by the Court of Criminal Appeals.

Should we believe them or believe some dude on the internet who probably isn't really in law enforcement?

Thread Information