Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are you going to stop asking stupid questions?
    Don't hold your breath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s this non sense that we traded too muchcfor
    anthony freaking Davis? Lonzo ball only plays half a season and Ingram is too inconsistent. Josh hart was the for the first 20 games the. He became a journey man.

laker fans are delusional if they think we traded too much. We probably get another superstar because of
    this trade
    lol the players dont matter. hart isn't even worth considering. ball is a respectable jump shot away from becoming a good player, but his form is completely broken and i dont think he's humble enough to rework it. ingram is solid offensively but the health concerns are big.

its the 3 picks that matter, especially when one of them is a top 5 pick.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meh Melo was never Davis. Melo was always a black hole on offense and played no D, but Davis is a legit two way franchise player in his prime. You guys won this trade huge, especially with near max capspace left over after it to go grab one of Leonard, Walker, or Butler.
    Yeah im saying we’re only contenders if we land someone else , if by some miracle it’s kawhi, that’s a wrap for the nba tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah im saying we’re only contenders if we land someone else , if by some miracle it’s kawhi, that’s a wrap for the nba tbh
    Even if it's not a star and it's just a couple of shooters and a couple of ring-chasing vets I think the Lakers are probably the favorites in the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers have to get someone to shoot threes and spread the court.

Lebron and Davis can annihilate most teams on the break and in simple pick and rolls but it would be a problem against more disciplined defensive teams with a game plan (in the playoffs)

Great trade and makes them better, but as it stands right now the lakers look more like lower tier playoff team that will burn out quickly relying on two players that heavily.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers have to get someone to shoot threes and spread the court.

Lebron and Davis can annihilate most teams on the break and in simple pick and rolls but it would be a problem against more disciplined defensive teams with a game plan (in the playoffs)

Great trade and makes them better, but as it stands right now the lakers look more like lower tier playoff team that will burn out quickly relying on two players that heavily.
    Yeah that’s what I was saying earlier , only 5 current players under contract going into FA, they literally have to fill the whole team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't believe they kept Kuzma
    if you’re banging jeannie and you’re repped by klutch, that’s basically a no trade clause

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol the players dont matter. hart isn't even worth considering. ball is a respectable jump shot away from becoming a good player, but his form is completely broken and i dont think he's humble enough to rework it. ingram is solid offensively but the health concerns are big.

its the 3 picks that matter, especially when one of them is a top 5 pick.
    Well see how it goes...if Lakers have taught me anything it’s to not get too overzealous over off season moves.
    we got a stud in AD but we need one more big move

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That really is a big screw up on their part. Griffin playing chess.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well see how it goes...if Lakers have taught me anything it’s to not get too overzealous over off season moves.
    we got a stud in AD but we need one more big move
    This...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bunch of amateurs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    then they tried to correct it after the trade

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    gonna be even more hilarious when Lakers struggle to make the playoffs after Davis misses his annual 20 games due to injury

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gonna be even more hilarious when Lakers struggle to make the playoffs after Davis misses his annual 20 games due to injury
    But but but if we didn’t have any injuries and every other tram were all injured and have to start their g leaguers we’d be 82-0 and won the championship. We were tied for the top seed at the beginning of the season when we were 1-0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im going to withhold judgment until I see how the Lakers manage their remaining cap space. If they get a third star they’ll be rounding out their roster with junk and scrap heap rejects. The lack of depth could ruin them again since LeBron is on the downside of his career and Davis tends to be fragile. LeBron can carry a weak roster pretty far, but I think it’s been proven that even he needs a lot of talent around him to win at the highest level. An older Lebron will need even more of that I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bunch of amateurs

Pathetic LAL FO. They had to find a way to mess up getting Anthony Davis and they did big time. No room for another top tier FA. Magic is somewhere laughing about this travesty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    bunch of amateurs
    Congrats on LMA choosing Spurts over LA tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pathetic LAL FO. They had to find a way to mess up getting Anthony Davis and they did big time. No room for another top tier FA. Magic is somewhere laughing about this travesty.
    Not really. This trade HAD to happen, so Griffin took advantage and bent Pelinka over. Why? We needed to make that trade more than the Pels did. And look at what happened last year when the young players names were in trade talks. Sure, the Lakers were playing poorly when Bron went down, but the young players gave up and started sucking donkey balls. It was pathetic.

I don't think those players ever recovered mentally (look what happened to Lamar Odumb when he was traded from LA). They had to go. Had they stayed they would always wonder if they were going to be traded and not give 100%.

Now they got a fresh start in NOLA and we got AD in his prime. Now it's time to build a roster around Bron and AD. Should be fun.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not really. This trade HAD to happen, so Griffin took advantage and bent Pelinka over. Why? We needed to make that trade more than the Pels did. And look at what happened last year when the young players names were in trade talks. Sure, the Lakers were playing poorly when Bron went down, but the young players gave up and started sucking donkey balls. It was pathetic.

I don't think those players ever recovered mentally (look what happened to Lamar Odumb when he was traded from LA). They had to go. Had they stayed they would always wonder if they were going to be traded and not give 100%.

Now they got a fresh start in NOLA and we got AD in his prime. Now it's time to build a roster around Bron and AD. Should be fun.
    You don’t have the money to build a roster around them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don’t have the money to build a roster around them
    The trade has not been completed yet. Patience young grasshopper. Meanwhile, chew on this:

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The trade has not been completed yet. Patience young grasshopper. Meanwhile, chew on this:
    The trade will be completed July 6th. Sorry.

Thread Information