Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His usage rate is identical to last season, it's not like he's not getting the ball. That's kinda of a silly tweet.
    This dude also said Derrick White is a top 10 SG in the league. Also he compares in him to Brandon Roy so that would explain his silliness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Spurs never played hurt players? I thought they were the most conservative team ever? I'm sure Gasol and Green disagrees... But whatever... Keep playing White until he goes down, right? Then get mad at him for not coming back when you want and bash him in the media

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These sort of articles are dumb. Why? Bryn Forbes starts on the spurs. He hurts his teammates more than anyone.
    Last edited by Slippy; 12-16-2019 at 07:24 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Spurs never played hurt players? I thought they were the most conservative team ever? I'm sure Gasol and Green disagrees... But whatever... Keep playing White until he goes down, right? Then get mad at him for not coming back when you want and bash him in the media
    The Spurs clearly misdiagnosed Green and Gasol. Kawhi and the Spurs disagreed on the problem but they gave him control over his rehab. I still think that it was more in Kawhi than PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the article!

Agree with you that White impact numbers aren't the same of last year but IMO if someone is hurting this team is Pop with his lineups/rotations and his late-game plays.

Since 2011 Pop is making an effort to call all the wrong plays down the strech.

Thread Information