Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jones is clearly the better runner of the two at this point. And it really isn’t close. Fournette is better in the passing game, but Jones has hands of stone. So that’s not surprising.

Fournette won’t have a starting gig again tbh. His days as a bellcow are over tbh
    Really? Fournette has been a damn good bell cow tonight tbh. Where has Jones been? Riding the pine? Well that's his fault if he can't catch or match the Brady scheme which requires the running back to be able to catch and run as well as run inside. A bell cow back must be a complete back, not just a bruiser who can run inside. That's why Sony Michel never worked for the most part in New England. Though his Super Bowl performance was pretty darn good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sims has a ton of catches tonight tbh... TB has been all over McLaren but let Sims run wild tbh

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Really? Fournette has been a damn good bell cow tonight tbh. Where has Jones been? Riding the pine? Well that's his fault if he can't catch or match the Brady scheme which requires the running back to be able to catch and run as well as run inside. A bell cow back must be a complete back, not just a bruiser who can run inside. That's why Sony Michel never worked for the most part in New England. Though his Super Bowl performance was pretty darn good.
    jones is hurt moron.

And fournette is no longer a bell cow either. He averaged 3.8 ing ypc this year behind the same line Jones averaged over 5 per game. Just watching them Jones is clearly more explosive and the better runner by far. For as much football as you watch you would think you wouldn’t have so many dog takes tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sims has been all over the field tonight, what an animal good throw, too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    jones is hurt moron.

And fournette is no longer a bell cow either. He averaged 3.8 ing ypc this year behind the same line Jones averaged over 5 per game. Just watching them Jones is clearly more explosive and the better runner by far. For as much football as you watch you would think you wouldn’t have so many dog takes tbh
    I saw a lot of TB games this year and couldn't help but see Jones get stopped at the LOS most of the time whereas Fournette got consistent positive yardage. Sure Jones got a few fluke plays like that 98 yard TD against Carolina in November (which inflates the averages) but he's more of a Saquon Barkley lite in that he's super boom or bust.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Heinecke and Sims are torching the Bucs secondary tonight; can you imagine Brees and Thomas next week? Seriously.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    let's see if January Brady can salt away the game here or not.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is the Bucs' Jones expected back healthy next week, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady with a razor-sharp nuclear strike to Evans under immense pressure. #GOAT

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    see, Fournette is damn good

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    whelp, if the Deadskins can hold them to a field goal here... there's still a chance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    BIG SACK Daron Payne

That D-Line is just ferocious. Got them all 7 out of 7 wins.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I saw a lot of TB games this year and couldn't help but see Jones get stopped at the LOS most of the time whereas Fournette got consistent positive yardage. Sure Jones got a few fluke plays like that 98 yard TD against Carolina in November (which inflates the averages) but he's more of a Saquon Barkley lite in that he's super boom or bust.
    Jesus Christ. Just take your L got. You were wrong. Very wrong.

it’s fine, it happens. Especially when you talk out of your ass as much as you.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    see, Fournette is damn good
    Yea let’s use a 1 game sample size. Because that’s effective. Fournette will be a backup next year. The nfl knows he isn’t good, arians knows he isn’t a starter as well. Sorry got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    31-23, can Heineicke do it one more time??

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yea let’s use a 1 game sample size. Because that’s effective. Fournette will be a backup next year. The nfl knows he isn’t good, arians knows he isn’t a starter as well. Sorry got
    So who is their starter next year? I don't even think McCoy is active today and he's arguably a hall of famer.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ. Just take your L got. You were wrong. Very wrong.

it’s fine, it happens. Especially when you talk out of your ass as much as you.
    I saw Fournette spinning out of a huge loss for an 8 yard gain on the first drive of the game tonight. Jones has a habit of calling it a play if he gets stopped in the hole.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can Heinecke DO IT?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Flag is on the defense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sims is tearing the Bucs a new asshole. Seriously

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    So who is their starter next year? I don't even think McCoy is active today and he's arguably a hall of famer.
    Jones or someone else they acquire. Jones was the starter down the stretch. He just got hurt and got Covid. It won’t be fournette. He won’t even be on the bucs next year

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I saw Fournette spinning out of a huge loss for an 8 yard gain on the first drive of the game tonight. Jones has a habit of calling it a play if he gets stopped in the hole.
    Jones is one of the top guys in the league for average yards after contact. But keep pulling things out of your ass

You going to take my packers bet pussy? Would love to have you gone from the nfl forum until next year. Would make reading game threads and the forum in general more enjoyable. Your literally the avante of the forum now

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Terrible call on the incomplete pass submarines the game. End of a sorry NFC East season, tbh. 4th and 17 = game over.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jones is one of the top guys in the league for average yards after contact. But keep pulling things out of your ass

You going to take my packers bet pussy? Would love to have you gone from the nfl forum until next year. Would make reading game threads and the forum in general more enjoyable. Your literally the avante of the forum now
    If the green bay fudge packers make the Super Bowl i won't post here next year

Thread Information