Page 304 of 397 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I love ol' Earl--fortunate to see him play a lot. But this is stupid. Ehlinger's problem is not a lack of running ability. Is he the quickest player in the land? No, but he's got great pocket awareness (normally), runs a bit faster than might seem considering his size, and has a lot more wiggle in his moves than also would seem apparent. He also is normally to bring down by one, sometimes, two guys.
    If anything, a bigger problem is the general LACK of having him tote the pigskin more readily.
    Defenses are not having to account as much for him, and that closes things for other players.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, WR Dajon Harrison of Hutto was on campus today.

https://247sports.com/Player/Dajon-Harrison-46051172/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A few sites have been saying recently to keep an eye on CB Jahdae Barron of Pflugerville Connally.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jahdae-Barron-46082207/

What’s worse?

Todd Orlando growing up Favorite Comedian - Andrew Dice Clay
    Favorite Pro Athlete - Brian Bosworth

or

Charlie Strong’s Favorite Musical Artist - DJ Khaled

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying the staff checked on CB Kitan Crawford today and he mentioned he's locked in.

Based on how things are going and what they're hearing, they believe UT coaches should focus on recruiting the commitments this week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying the staff checked on CB Kitan Crawford today and he mentioned he's locked in.

Based on how things are going and what they're hearing, they believe UT coaches should focus on recruiting the commitments this week.
    Just how you want to spend your bye week....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just how you want to spend your bye week....
    On that note, from Inside Texas...

"My biggest frustration is hearing things straight from 2017. These issues should have been fixed. The people who say Herman isn't negatively affected by arrogance, you're as off as saying Charlie Strong wasn't disorganized."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On that note, from Inside Texas...

"My biggest frustration is hearing things straight from 2017. These issues should have been fixed. The people who say Herman isn't negatively affected by arrogance, you're as off as saying Charlie Strong wasn't disorganized."
    I can't help but wonder if things might be worse behind the scenes, than what we actually think.

An insider poster on the surlyhorns forums just posted this:

I'll say this: Mehringer is predictably handling the meltdown after OU worse than anyone else on the staff. He puts that on display by berating and shaming his players, and Meekins' guys, during both practice and film study. He's completely despised by those he coaches and he's running around whining about deserving to keep his job. He's got every player in his purview actively telling people that they hate it at Texas playing for him, and then they're getting in front of recruits in the same vein.

This stumbling -up hipster dufus is going to actively yet accidentally burn his part of the program down to the slab before the season ends. I have no idea whether Herman has the capacity or awareness to do anything about it, and no one else is sure either. Our best hope is that he gets hit by a bus walking across campus, or that Casey Horny organizes a team rape train on him for grins during the off-weekend.
    Last edited by satam55; 10-31-2019 at 09:39 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This all just sucks.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I'll say this: Mehringer is predictably handling the meltdown after OU worse than anyone else on the staff. He puts that on display by berating and shaming his players, and Meekins' guys, during both practice and film study. He's completely despised by those the coaches and he's running around whining about deserving to keep his job. He's got every player in his purview actively telling people that they hate it at Texas playing for him, and then they're getting in front of recruits in the same vein.

This stumbling -up hipster dufus is going to actively yet accidentally burn his part of the program down to the slab before the season ends. I have no idea whether Herman has the capacity or awareness to do anything about it, and no one else is sure either. Our best hope is that he gets hit by a bus walking across campus, or that Casey Horny organizes a team rape train on him for grins during the off-weekend.
    This is fine.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I'll say this: Mehringer is predictably handling the meltdown after OU worse than anyone else on the staff. He puts that on display by berating and shaming his players, and Meekins' guys, during both practice and film study. He's completely despised by those the coaches and he's running around whining about deserving to keep his job. He's got every player in his purview actively telling people that they hate it at Texas playing for him, and then they're getting in front of recruits in the same vein.

Mehringer is up there on my list of guys I'd like to see move on.

He's had that rep since he arrived, and we certainly don't need two damn WR coaches.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information