Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1710
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol yup. If I remember correctly, that is the root of it all. Some little hoodrats kicked his ass in elementary school and he's been looking for revenge ever since.
    I didn’t know this.

Karrin is on an autopsy table in here lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I wasn't interested in your programmed talking point the first time.
    derp folds
    Boogaloo isn't a right ring specific based on what I've heard.
    What have you heard it is, Nathan?

Be as specific as you can.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol yup. If I remember correctly, that is the root of it all. Some little hoodrats kicked his ass in elementary school and he's been looking for revenge ever since.
    It's quite common for victims of abuse to be weary of people that share similar characteristics to the people that abuse them. Have fun shaming these people.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course that comment is just entertaining your nonsense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's quite common for victims of abuse to be weary of people that share similar characteristics to the people that abuse them. Have fun shaming these people.
    Thus "defund the police"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hmmm, no bootstraps in your crew.

Dreadful

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    To be fair, I could see karrin getting “jumped” by all races.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Demonizing and dehumanizing police will inevitably lead to this. Hopefully they catch this person and we can see their motives.
    I just hope that they gently arrest him. No rough stuff. Several social workers should be sent to try and reason with him. And if he resists, they should allow him to kick them in the balls a minimum of 3 times before they attempt to take him down. No choke holds and no no-knock warrants. Don't force him into the squad car. Just try and gingerly funnel him on foot, to the station.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    African Americans have been victims of police brutality and racism from white supremacists and we get shamed for being weary of police and expressing our pain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are pro nuclear family, you shouldn't support BLM.
    If you are pro life, you shouldn't support BLM.
    If you are pro all black lives, you shouldn't support BLM.
    If you are Christian, you shouldn't support BLM.
    If you are anti terrorism, you shouldn't support BLM.
    If you are pro Capitalism, you shouldn't support BLM.
    If you are pro America, you shouldn't support BLM.

Why do these idiots only march and riot for criminals? The answer is because the narrative must be followed. The left owns almost all the media. To control your weak, feeble minds, they must divide and conquer. Their tools are racism, sexism, agism, phobia, xenophobia, misogyny, anti Semitic and anti Christian rhetoric, white privilege, white guilt, government handouts, etc. BLM and Antifa are just new forms of their good ole Klan.

The people supporting the jackass from Wisconsin are garbage. Instead of supporting the victims, his woman and children, they support his felonious ass. Too bad that rapist, child abuser wasn't killed and eradicated from Earth.

Those 3 sorry es that started this bull terrorist organization can burn in eternal , next to Satan himself.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope that they gently arrest him. No rough stuff. Several social workers should be sent to try and reason with him. And if he resists, they should allow him to kick them in the balls a minimum of 3 times before they attempt to take him down. No choke holds and no no-knock warrants. Don't force him into the squad car. Just try and gingerly funnel him on foot, to the station.
    Then you'd better hope he's white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do these idiots only march and riot for criminals? The answer is because the narrative must be followed. The left owns almost all the media. To control your weak, feeble minds, they must divide and conquer. Their tools are racism, sexism, agism, phobia, xenophobia, misogyny, anti Semitic and anti Christian rhetoric, white privilege, white guilt, government handouts, etc. BLM and Antifa are just new forms of their good ole Klan.

The people supporting the jackass from Wisconsin are garbage. Instead of supporting the victims, his woman and children, they support his felonious ass. Too bad that rapist, child abuser wasn't killed and eradicated from Earth.

Those 3 sorry es that started this bull terrorist organization can burn in eternal , next to Satan himself.
    You seem like a well balanced, sensible and mentally stable person.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blm really is an awful group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    African Americans have been victims of police brutality and racism from white supremacists and we get shamed for being weary of police and expressing our pain.
    First of all, have you ir your parents ever been to Africa, or are they from Africa? If not, your ass is black American, not African American. Also, far more white people are assaulted and killed by police, than blacks. Blacks are only 13-15% of the population, but commit over 50% of violent crimes. In fact, your greatest cause of death is black on black crime. All of these incidents that make national news to drive your racist narrative are justified uses of force by the police.

How about this. Don't act a fool or go re on a cop. How about follow their directions, do as they say, and let your case be heard in court. I was taught that by my Dad, and I am white.

How about instead of focusing on bull racism, focus on fixing inner cities. Build up the poor black areas with businesses, jobs, better education, more fathers in the home, less crime, less dependency on the government, more self reliance, and stop killing your damn future with all those abortions. How about instead of praising that hard thuggish gangsta mentality and lifestyle, the drug dealers, pimps, and hustlers, you praise and raise up the teachers, doctors, accountants, entrepreneurs, grocers, florists, culinary arts folks, lawyers, garbage men, cops, fire fighters, etc.

I guarantee if you focus on improving the latter, the police violence against blacks will drop dramaticlly, as the number of hardcore criminals drop dramatically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh he's white!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The s bags showed up to wish death on the officers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First of all, have you ir your parents ever been to Africa, or are they from Africa? If not, your ass is black American, not African American.
    Do you get the anger sweats as well from people of Irish descent calling themselves Irish Americans, or Mexican Americans calling themselves as such? This is an odd way to open a rambling racist diatribe while pretending to care about African Americans.

Also, far more white people are assaulted and killed by police, than blacks. Blacks are only 13-15% of the population, but commit over 50% of violent crimes.
    You obviously understand the concept of disproportion based on your second sentence, so it's weird that you ignore it in the first sentence.

In fact, your greatest cause of death is black on black crime.
    Most black on black crime is criminalized and appropriately punished. There's no systemic issue with the response to black on black crime, and there is no responsibility on the innocent public to address black on black crime.

No one's asking your racist white ass to do anything about white teenagers shooting up their schools. So why do you expect the majority of black Americans to be able to magically solve black on black crime?

All of these incidents that make national news to drive your racist narrative are justified uses of force by the police.
    lol all? Philando Castile and Brianna Taylor say hi.

How about this. Don't act a fool or go re on a cop. How about follow their directions, do as they say, and let your case be heard in court. I was taught that by my Dad, and I am white.
    No .

How about instead of focusing on bull racism, focus on fixing inner cities. Build up the poor black areas with businesses, jobs, better education, more fathers in the home, less crime, less dependency on the government, more self reliance, and stop killing your damn future with all those abortions.
    You'd better hurry up and start working on those white school shooters before more children die.

How about instead of praising that hard thuggish gangsta mentality and lifestyle, the drug dealers, pimps, and hustlers, you praise and raise up the teachers, doctors, accountants, entrepreneurs, grocers, florists, culinary arts folks, lawyers, garbage men, cops, fire fighters, etc.

I guarantee if you focus on improving the latter, the police violence against blacks will drop dramaticlly, as the number of hardcore criminals drop dramatically.
    You forgot to say "I'm not a racist, but" before all of this.

2/10

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    he even found a way to shoehorn abortions into that post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you get the anger sweats as well from people of Irish descent calling themselves Irish Americans, or Mexican Americans calling themselves as such? This is an odd way to open a rambling racist diatribe while pretending to care about African Americans.

You obviously understand the concept of disproportion based on your second sentence, so it's weird that you ignore it in the first sentence.

Most black on black crime is criminalized and appropriately punished. There's no systemic issue with the response to black on black crime, and there is no responsibility on the innocent public to address black on black crime.

No one's asking your racist white ass to do anything about white teenagers shooting up their schools. So why do you expect the majority of black Americans to be able to magically solve black on black crime?

lol all? Philando Castile and Brianna Taylor say hi.

No .

You'd better hurry up and start working on those white school shooters before more children die.

You forgot to say "I'm not a racist, but" before all of this.

2/10
    Maybe brionna taylor shouldn't have knowingly dated a drug dealing criminal for years. Maybe her new bf shouldn't have opened fire on the police.

I will give you Castile, that was ed up and should never have happened. The guilty cops should rot.

Why say I am not a racist? I am. I never said I wasn't. From my experience, everyone is.....and it makes sense.

Are you racist?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ah the old “I’m racist but everyone else is too!” justification.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The author of "white fragility" says she's uncomfortable around black people. It's one of the most popular books among the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea how to stop school shootings. I have no idea why those little psycho s feel the need to do such an evil thing.

We could modify the schools, beef up security measures, and conduct psych evals on the students. Maybe we can pay better attention to the warning signs from the shooter, before he does something bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah the old “I’m racist but everyone else is too!” justification.
    ah look spurminators minion chimes in again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The author of "white fragility" says she's uncomfortable around black people. It's one of the most popular books among the left.
    Makes sense. It is true though. You can have black guys on the right, white guys on the left, and more often than not, wome walk to the left. It isn't fair or right, it just is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. It is true though. You can have black guys on the right, white guys on the left, and more often than not, wome walk to the left. It isn't fair or right, it just is.
    Are you guys comfortable around blacks?

Mexicans?

Asians?

Thread Information