Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol the government said so. The same government that can’t get testing out to begin with. The same government you criticized for shutting down businesses. But now when it fits your delusion they’re the almighty authority.

I already posted some bullet points from a study that clearly states that testing and tracking is paramount.

The government hahaha. You’re hilarious.

How much to get your name changed to Typhoid Holdren.
    Your yahoo.com study? Lol

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Health departments running the sho now dolt
    Now you look really stupid. Health department has echoed that widespread testing, tracing and isolating should have been the focus long ago.

You just don’t know who to reference do you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you look really stupid. Health department has echoed that widespread testing, tracing and isolating should have been the focus long ago.

You just don’t know who reference do you.
    Oh my. This post will not age well for you.....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking to see if someone can direct me to the posts where cultist trump fellators apologized to the board for their mistaken propaganda yet?

trump changed his tune - im sure the fellators did also?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your yahoo.com study? Lol
    Whatever you say Typhoid.

Or is it the health department

Or the government

Or fringe conspiracy weirdos

Or grandma typhoid with the sniffles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just checking to see if someone can direct me to the posts where cultist trump fellators apologized to the board for their mistaken propaganda yet?

trump changed his tune - im sure the fellators did also?
    Thats the funniest thing about Typhoid Holdren. First the red hats said it was a hoax. Now if you visit other forums with strong red hat numbers they’re talking about how reasonable all the shut downs and isolations are. The echo chamber supporting how severe things are is stronger.

Then you have Spurstalks very own Typhoid who’s not really sure exactly where he should stand on this so he selectively picks bits and pieces so he doesn’t look like he’s back peddling away from a room full of dry coughers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you say Typhoid.

Or is it the health department

Or the government

Or fringe conspiracy weirdos

Or grandma typhoid with the sniffles
    You cried about the testing. I said it didn't matter about the testing because only the high risk should go get tested, specifically elderly with preexisting. You said no everyone needs tested that is why so many people had it.

Health department officials now: only high risk should go get tested. If you are 85 percent of the population dont worry. Practice good hygiene stay home if sick.

You were wrong. You got blinded by the media and yahoo. Like illogical others it doesnt matter. Just own it and move on. The health department did.

And before you respond, they also state that they will never know the actual rate of infection or who had it.

Sad for you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the funniest thing about Typhoid Holdren. First the red hats said it was a hoax. Now if you visit other forums with strong red hat numbers they’re talking about how reasonable all the shut downs and isolations are. The echo chamber supporting how severe things are is stronger.

Then you have Spurstalks very own Typhoid who’s not really sure exactly where he should stand on this so he selectively picks bits and pieces so he doesn’t look like he’s back peddling away from a room full of dry coughers.
    Really. Backpedaling? That the best you got? No evidence or yahoo editorials to back it up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes you are right. But what they are saying is that testing doesnt matter. Practice good hygiene if you dont show symptoms. If you are showing symptoms stay home like a normal hygienic person

Further. If you are in the 85 percent it wont matter if you get tested. You will not need medical attention therefore it does not matter if you get tested...

Yes at risk are always at risk. But they also may or may not have already had it. Stay separated use good hygiene. A test shouldn't make you need to use good hygiene
    Believing that EVERYBODY will have the necessary hygiene, especially kids, is ludicrous. By the time you are showing symptom, you have potentially contaminated hundreds of people. Yes, you should isolate yourself at that point but the goal is to avoid that. I don't care if I'm in that 85%, I'm still young and in good physical condition so I know that I have little chance of having any complication but I could carry the disease and contaminate others, for example my 80-year old who has a very poor health. Trust me, I don't want to have his death on my conscience simply because I was dumb enough to put him at risk.

If you believe that everybody should be contaminated to develop antibodies, then, that is a different approach. I don't know if that's the right one, for sure, it will lead to hundreds of thousand of dead (mostly among elderly and sick people) but that could be a strategy to prepare the population in case another wave of coronavirus arrives

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believing that EVERYBODY will have the necessary hygiene, especially kids, is ludicrous. By the time you are showing symptom, you have potentially contaminated hundreds of people. Yes, you should isolate yourself at that point but the goal is to avoid that. I don't care if I'm in that 85%, I'm still young and in good physical condition so I know that I have little chance of having any complication but I could carry the disease and contaminate others, for example my 80-year old who has a very poor health. Trust me, I don't want to have his death on my conscience simply because I was dumb enough to put him at risk.

If you believe that everybody should be contaminated to develop antibodies, then, that is a different approach. I don't know if that's the right one, for sure, it will lead to hundreds of thousand of dead (mostly among elderly and sick people) but that could be a strategy to prepare the population in case another wave of coronavirus arrives
    I agree with you at this point believing that everyone will have good hygiene is kind of odd at this point... but I believe that this incident will raise awareness in many and ultimately lead to reduction in viral infections overall. I'm thinking like the HIV. Kind of similar to start. Lots of community backing behind this it seems.

Ultimately, as I have said before, no one knows, including me, but I still am sticking with my original stance. If you let it go uncontrollably, does it still kill as many as if you put in personal hygiene insurances aka quarantine? Who knows.

You mention you have a frail 80 year old. My point would be to not go around. I would include that in being an unnecessary risk for you and the 80yo. But I also dont think your life should be put on pause, unless you wanted it to be. And maybe the 80yo too. Shouldn't that be a personal choice?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well chumpdump flames out again... lol health professionals not on your side after this starts to shake out. Lol this always happens to you...
    declaring victory over things everyone already knows and agrees about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really. Backpedaling?
    Actually you've been flat out agreeing with us.

This always happens with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes you are right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are not smart. He is right. Symptomatic doesnt mean positive and asymptomatic doesnt mean negative. Which means testing is IRRELEVANT, which is what health departments are pushing now.

This is in direct disagreement with you who said everyone needs tested.

Lol you and context dont fit. Again, I was right. People running govt say tests dont matter, just act like you have it for hygiene purposes, and only test if you are preexisting condition.

All things I have said since this first happened. I win. Again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are not smart. He is right. Symptomatic doesnt mean positive and asymptomatic doesnt mean negative. Which means testing is IRRELEVANT, which is what health departments are pushing now.

This is in direct disagreement with you who said everyone needs tested.
    It's not like everyone can be tested.

Agree?

Of course you do.

You lose again. Posting fallacy after fallacy then agreeing with everyone you're trying to argue with for no reason whatsoever.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not like everyone can be tested.

Agree?

Of course you do.

You lose again.
    Nope cant turn it back now.... deflection again. Quick follow up with out of context information and questions... lololo pwned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope cant turn it back now.... deflection again. Quick follow up with out of context information and questions... lololo pwned
    You didn't answer the question. You lose and will only talk about me from now on. Happens every time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only way to stop the coronavirus is to test everyone .
    Pwned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake quote redirects back to itself.

You really worked to make it look real.

Why do you have to lie?

Explain.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake quote redirects back to itself.

You really worked to make it look real.

Why do you have to lie?

Explain.
    Pwned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question.

Why did you lie about what I said?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t we all just get along. Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have to test to stop this virus it's the only.way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [another fake quote]
    Why do you keep lying?

Is this how you think you win?

Last edited by ChumpDumper; 03-18-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of testing just take temperatures of employees that will eliminate the virus

Thread Information