Page 35 of 163 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the default answer for every ambiguous situation is racism then diversity isn't feasible. It certainly isn't a strength. The left is destroying the country.
    "They're burning buildings I've never been in and probably never will because they hate me because I'm white."

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thieves try to take goods from a FedEx truck and one of them ends up dying. How unfortunate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They're burning buildings I've never been in and probably never will because they hate me because I'm white."
    That's not even close to what I wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not even close to what I wrote.
    Your meltdown says differently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Long, Painful History of Police Brutality in the U.S.

A 1963 protest placard in the Smithsonian collections could almost be mistaken for any of the Black Lives Matter marches of today

\\
    An Alabama State Trooper swings his baton at the head of the then-25-year-old Congressman John Lewis on March 7, 1965.

“The message after 50 years is still unresolved,” remarks Samuel Egerton, who donated the poster to the Smithsonian after carrying it in protest during the 1963 March on Washington.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-ins ution/long-painful-history-police-brutality-in-the-us-180964098/?utm_source=smithsoniandaily&utm_medium=email&utm_ campaign=20200529-daily-responsive&spMailingID=42615380&spUserID=NjY0ODU0N TQ2Mzk1S0&spJobID=1762894708&spReportId=MTc2Mjg5ND cwOAS2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thieves try to take goods from a FedEx truck and one of them ends up dying. How unfortunate.
    "They draggin him"... She says that as if they were trying to drag someone when they were actually trying to escape people who looked like they had bad possibly violent intentions. I don't think they even knew they were dragging anyone.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They draggin him"... She says that as if they were trying to drag someone when they were actually trying to escape people who looked like they had bad possibly violent intentions. I don't think they even knew they were dragging anyone.
    Of course they didn't. They were trying to escape and seeing a bunch of violent lunatics chasing after you isn't going make someone stop.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Dude was not going to be Reginald Denny’d.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thoughts and prayers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protesting and surrounding civilian vehicles is ing stupid

Easily the driver can panic and make a run and mow down a few re ed idiots

Either barricade the road if you wanna Block it or stay away from cars ha dumb s

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    These protests have gotten stupid and have nothing to do with Floyd anymore, Governor made the right call sending in the national guard. Anyone from out of state protesting in MN should be arrested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never try to fight a semi truck tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These protests have gotten stupid and have nothing to do with Floyd anymore, Governor made the right call sending in the national guard. Anyone from out of state protesting in MN should be arrested.
    Disagree..

Many ppl were attempting to peacefully protest and they still should be able to

Sure it got out of hand but both sides are guilty of the violence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course these protest/riots are for something bigger than Floyd's murder...99% of the people on the streets have no connection to Floyd. Why would they be so concerned over the death of someone they don't know. Think about it. Why are they out there protesting and rioting? , they can gather en masse and storm a Target and burn it down any time they want to but why now?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Disagree..

Many ppl were attempting to peacefully protest and they still should be able to

Sure it got out of hand but both sides are guilty of the violence
    Unfortunately shutting down the violent protestors and leaving the peaceful protestors alone is easier said than done.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Of course these protest/riots are for something bigger than Floyd's murder...99% of the people on the streets have no connection to Floyd. Why would they be so concerned over the death of someone they don't know. Think about it. Why are they out there protesting and rioting? , they can gather en masse and storm a Target and burn it down any time they want to but why now?
    I think the peaceful protestors are out there because of the overall inequality in this country and Lloyd’s murder happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. Don’t think these protests would be happening if 20% of the country wasn’t unemployed.

The violent protestors looting flat screen TVs from Target are there for selfish and opportunistic reasons.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately shutting down the violent protestors and leaving the peaceful protestors alone is easier said than done.
    Agreed

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is going to a rocket launch during national riots. That's our leader.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the peaceful protestors are out there because of the overall inequality in this country and Lloyd’s murder happened to be the straw that broke the camels back. Don’t think these protests would be happening if 20% of the country wasn’t unemployed.

The violent protestors looting flat screen TVs from Target are there for selfish and opportunistic reasons.
    The country is sicker, poorer, and more divided than even a year ago and minorities have been disproportionately affected. Floyd's death is just the catalyst. Throw in a pandemic and racist cop into the mix and this is what you get.

I'm not sure what people expect. File a grievance, write an op-ed in the local paper? Violence is the language of the poor. It's they only way to be noticed.

Thread Information