Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then you must be a KKK sympathizer... Lmao
    no, not at all.

byrd said that his involvement with the KKK was the biggest regret of his life. i'm all for reformation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao the virtue signaling is out the roof with you rn...
    if you want to dumb down virtue signaling to refer to any time somebody publicly makes their political views on something known, then sure, we all virtue signal on just about every post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, not at all.

byrd said that his involvement with the KKK was the biggest regret of his life. i'm all for reformation
    Lmao Now you're giving a Klan member a pass? You're a spineless re bro. When did Byrd think his loyalty to racism wasn't ideal; when he was 20 yrs old, 30 yrs old, 40 yrs old, or...?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao Now you're giving a Klan member a pass? You're a spineless re bro. When did Byrd think his loyalty to racism wasn't ideal; when he was 20 yrs old, 30 yrs old, 40 yrs old, or...?

Says the guy who begged Blake and everyone else on this forum to forgive him for years of online harrassment.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great Grandma Calf-tats must be rolling over in her grave right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great Grandma Calf-tats must be rolling over in her grave right now.
    Why, because I'm calling out a crap lawyer who backs the Klan? You're misguided bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you shouldnt need a fake picture to make a point

like i said, i'm all for reformation. i mean, trump used to say he's a pro-choice democrat but that didnt stop pro-life conservatives from sucking his .

biden acknowledged byrd's ty past during his euology (but obviously, he didnt piss on the guy's grave)..

Of course, Robert Byrd was a deeply religious man, a Christian. And so he understood that our lives are marked by sins as well as virtues, failures as well as success, weakness as well as strength. We know there are things he said -- and things he did -- that he came to regret. I remember talking about that the first time I visited with him. He said, “There are things I regretted in my youth. You may know that.” And I said, “None of us are absent some regrets, Senator. That’s why we enjoy and seek the grace of God.”

And as I reflect on the full sweep of his 92 years, it seems to me that his life bent towards justice. Like the Cons ution he tucked in his pocket, like our nation itself, Robert Byrd possessed that quintessential American quality, and that is a capacity to change, a capacity to learn, a capacity to listen, a capacity to be made more perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you shouldnt need a fake picture to make a point

like i said, i'm all for reformation. i mean, trump used to say he's a pro-choice democrat but that didnt stop pro-life conservatives from sucking his .

biden acknowledged byrd's ty past during his euology (but obviously, he didnt piss on the guy's grave)..
    The last thing I care about are 2 face people from either political aisle. You bring others up as if I give a damn... Lmao

Biden acknowledged his Klan brother... 2 peas in a pod tbh.

We should dig Byrd up and drag his corpse through the streets like his Klan has done to others in the past.

Keep supporting true racists like Biden and Byrd bro... You're part of the system and it shows!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who begged Blake and everyone else on this forum to forgive him for years of online harrassment.
    God bless

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Once again, conservatives come to the rescue of a small business*

*$22 billion in 2020 revenue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still laughing about your support for the KKK bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still laughing about your support for the KKK bro?
    damn bro, sick burn. do you still suck for coke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn bro, sick burn. do you still suck for coke?
    Keep dodging the question bro as you support a dementia ridden re in the WH pretending to be the president who loved him some KKK klansmen like his good buddy Robert Byrd. You just can't handle others knowing your ties to white supremacy you ing lawyer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep dodging the question bro as you support a dementia ridden re in the WH pretending to be the president who loved him some KKK klansmen like his good buddy Robert Byrd. You just can't handle others knowing your ties to white supremacy you ing lawyer.
    what does any of that have to do with "my support for the kkk"

are you saying that me voting for biden in order to oust trump, and that biden was friendly with a guy who was at one point in the kkk, who then later said it was the biggest mistake of his life, means that i support the kkk?

crazy stuff

does that make you a pedo for supporting trump who was friends with epstein?

and you still didnt answer my question about your sucking for coke. or do you think asking loaded questions is unfair?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-18-2021 at 05:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you still didnt answer my question about your sucking for coke. or do you think asking loaded questions is unfair?
    This is the dumbest ever and you pussies continue to kick this can down the street... Same goes for the dumbass crack too. Yall are perpetual 12 yr olds with yall's weak ass burns.

Lol You suck ! Hahahaha You're a crackhead! Oh boy you do coke!

All three of those are lame attempts to look cool in front of the other pussies you associate with here on ST and consider a "friend". you and your friends homie!

As for the KKK ... Yeah, we're playing by yall's rules so yes you are a KKK supporting pos bro! With that said, we can throw those lib rules out the window and I'll pose another question then. Why are you trying to excuse a known Klansman bro? Just scroll up and everyone here can read your "I'm all for reformation" excuse for themselves you ing pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.
    Too bad it did not take, it was so promising and I hoped the best.

He relapsed and here we are, reading his anger laden rants that will do him in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a WAP is a sign of venereal disease"

Thread Information