Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    but yet its somehow white peoples fault..........bruh u left woke people r fooking absurd.........social media has brainwashed u idiots.............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The blacks are just following Trumps orders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you're not on the same page as playblair, you should def check yrself.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anti-Asian violence of the past year is a direct result of the MAGA crowd and the former President’s insistence on blaming America’s COVID failures on China. So yes, white nationalists are to blame.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    To be fair they attack everyone. That is why no nation or people like them except western liberals. Likely because they are subconsciously aroused.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    To be fair they attack everyone. That is why no nation or people like them except western liberals. Likely because they are subconsciously aroused.
    Yes, you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anti-Asian violence of the past year is a direct result of the MAGA crowd and the former President’s insistence on blaming America’s COVID failures on China. So yes, white nationalists are to blame.
    Lmao CHI-NA VIRUS!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao CHI-NA VIRUS!
    And yet you tattoo Chinese words on people for a living.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you tattoo Chinese words on people for a living.
    I've yet to tattoo one chinese symbol let alone a whole word in over 10 yrs. If someone is dumb enough to come get a chinese word on them then I will gladly take their money and do the job. At the end of the day it's a job that needs to be done I suppose and I am here to offer a service.

Keep assuming you know everything... Everything except a proper diet and how to exercise.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've yet to tattoo one chinese symbol let alone a whole word in over 10 yrs. If someone is dumb enough to come get a chinese word on them then I will gladly take their money and do the job. At the end of the day it's a job that needs to be done I suppose and I am here to offer a service.

Keep assuming you know everything... Everything except a proper diet and how to exercise.
    Your shop’s Instagram profile pic is literally a tattoo of Asian imagery, you dumbass

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tattoos of oni masks, buddhas, nine-tailed foxes, and kw has the audacity to mock the ethnicity which supplies him with so much money for crack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your shop’s Instagram profile pic is literally a tattoo of Asian imagery, you dumbass
    Tattoos of oni masks, buddhas, nine-tailed foxes, and kw has the audacity to mock the ethnicity which supplies him with so much money for crack
    You bore the out of me with your bs... "you tattoo chinese words!" but now it's "you have the audacity to mock the ethnicity which supplies you with so much money"

Show me what's chinese in any of the imagery you've seen on my page. Are you really this dumb bro? It's all Japanese imagery you reject. As well, not one chinese word tattooed still.

You're so full of bro and so upset because I truly think nothing of you other than you're a weak pos. Stay mad bro!

As well, when did I mock the chinese? Because I said Chi-na Virus? Lmao go cry some more you big baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I don't go back and forth with you anymore Mono. You're perpetually trying to get some sort of faux W on the internet whenever you can. It's pathetic but you're pathetic so it's expected.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You bore the out of me with your bs... "you tattoo chinese words!" but now it's "you have the audacity to mock the ethnicity which supplies you with so much money"

Show me what's chinese in any of the imagery you've seen on my page. Are you really this dumb bro? It's all Japanese imagery you reject. As well, not one chinese word tattooed still.

You're so full of bro and so upset because I truly think nothing of you other than you're a weak pos. Stay mad bro!

As well, when did I mock the chinese? Because I said Chi-na Virus? Lmao go cry some more you big baby.
    Buddha wasn’t Japanese

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buddha wasn’t Japanese
    I offer a service to those who want to adorn their bodies with art. Your faux W's, your existence depends on your internet persona from what I gather, won't change a thing.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it more or as less racist to attack a Japanese person because of the corona virus?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    is it more or as less racist to attack a Japanese person because of the corona virus?
    To most non-Asian people, anybody who looks Asian is just “Chinese”. They can’t tell the difference, nor do they really care to.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I offer a service to those who want to adorn their bodies with art. Your faux W's, your existence depends on your internet persona from what I gather, won't change a thing.

You exploit Asian culture on a daily basis and still have the nerve to mock them, all because your Golden Calf told you to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You exploit Asian culture on a daily basis and still have the nerve to mock them, all because your Golden Calf told you to.
    Lmao I mocked Trump but your big brain can't figure it out. Why are you always the victim and a virtue signaling reject Mono?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To most non-Asian people, anybody who looks Asian is just “Chinese”. They can’t tell the difference, nor do they really care to.
    That's pretty racist and a whole lot of generalizing don't you think?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I think back to those little old asians who walked into that restaurant I was in right before the quarantine. You can't stop those who were sent here to spread this bs virus. Those little old ladies did just that or at least attempted to do so. Sticking their faces in people's plates and leaving out the backdoor was super suspect

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but lets say a japanese or korean person gets attacked, they're not being attacked based on their race they're being attacked based on mistaken iden y. Which is why I asked. Same thing happens with sikhs confused for muslims

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point little man? Speak up!

I told a real life story yet somehow you twist it thinking it's promoting racism or whatever your smooth brain can come up with.

You're a pussy bro.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What's your point little man? Speak up!

I told a real life story yet somehow you twist it thinking it's promoting racism or whatever your smooth brain can come up with.

You're a pussy bro.
    Someone’s getting to be a sensitive little again

Thread Information