Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    There's a good reason why ST didn't allow registration between 2011-July 4th, 2015 (LaMarcus Aldridge Day). Alts are good for nothing. If you want to have two mains, fine, but having even 5 active accounts is too much.

The alts should definitely be banned and deleted and then maybe Spurtacular (main account only) should be allowed to return in a year or so conditionally, but if it's perma then that's ok too... I definitely don't support cir venting bans with alts, doesn't matter if it's Mono or Spurtacular or Avante or anyone else tbh.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    also TimDunkem you forgot Admissions Office for that list tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    There's a good reason why ST didn't allow registration between 2011-July 4th, 2015 (LaMarcus Aldridge Day). Alts are good for nothing. If you want to have two mains, fine, but having even 5 active accounts is too much.

The alts should definitely be banned and deleted and then maybe Spurtacular (main account only) should be allowed to return in a year or so conditionally, but if it's perma then that's ok too... I definitely don't support cir venting bans with alts, doesn't matter if it's Mono or Spurtacular or Avante or anyone else tbh.
    Agreed, tbh. Although I think he's definitely earned a permanent time out. He almost single-handedly made the half the forum unreadable for a couple of years then went crazy with the alts. You can only antagonize posters and the site owners so much before the banhammer inevitably comes down.

Dude did it to himself. It is what it is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Added. Thank you.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Agreed, tbh. Although I think he's definitely earned a permanent time out. He almost single-handedly made the half the forum unreadable for a couple of years then went crazy with the alts. You can only antagonize posters and the site owners so much before the banhammer inevitably comes down.

Dude did it to himself. It is what it is.
    I agree. I consider him a political ally but he's definitely *out there* and constantly making threads obsessing over other men's sex lives and the like is not good. Too many threads, too many content-less threads rehashing the same stuff from previous threads he created. He has the right to his opinions and feelings as we all do but constantly spamming and flaming for years on end is a problem. Has he ever had a girlfriend -- or does he just fantasize about women on the internet while calling guys with actual girlfriends and wives "cucks"? That's what I want to know.

Basically same thing happened to Spurtacular that happened to Avante; except, Avante wasn't even really a spammer, he just was disliked and posted a bunch of random irrelevant lists of factoids for years that nobody cared about.

I definitely think Ghazi should have stayed banned / invisi-banned like Mono was. Really no reason the mods/admin Slomo Deuce shouldn't have perma'd Ghazi too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Enjoy Outer Darkness derp.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Alts were actually the best part of the site IMO. When used properly they were hilarious (i.e. Jacob1983 posting about Xanax, and then minutes later somebody making a "Jacob1983's Doctor" account). tbh my favorite were the impostor trolls from awhile ago IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Alts were actually the best part of the site IMO. When used properly they were hilarious (i.e. Jacob1983 posting about Xanax, and then minutes later somebody making a "Jacob1983's Doctor" account). tbh my favorite were the impostor trolls from awhile ago IMO
    this

mouse always had some good trolls, like deadbeat dad

then occasionally we had movie trolls, like the departed and the sandlot

and the goat, rappin shaq

they weren't stupidly abused like derp does, although I think the one I laughed hardest at was when rogue made blade solely to talk about how much he hated mono he was so weird but always brought goods and seemed to get banned like once a month

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    What about the random ones about 2-3 years back that posted random threads led "hot russian girls" and "hot ukranian girls" etc

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    this

mouse always had some good trolls, like deadbeat dad

then occasionally we had movie trolls, like the departed and the sandlot

they weren't stupidly abused like derp does, although I think the one I laughed hardest at was when rogue made blade solely to talk about how much he hated mono he was so weird but always brought goods and seemed to get banned like once a month
    Mark Celibate is Mouse? I thought he was Bump, tbh. Or maybe they're the same dude?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Mark Celibate is Mouse? I thought he was Bump, tbh. Or maybe they're the same dude?
    what are you talking about?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I also remember a Mavs bolded blue user with a feminine name... Adrienne or something? Back in the day. Probably one of those Mavs alts but trying to pretend to be a girl. Around the same time Culby/Dale was trying to pretend to be an Italian village idiot (Giuseppe).

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    what are you talking about?
    Mark Celibate is IMO one of the fairest, best users on here, but obviously been on here longer than his registration date would show... so he must have had a past main. I always figured that
    BUMP Mavs > Spurs Mark Celibate

were the same guy.

Not sure about mouse

I figure #41 Shoot Em Up and thunderup / OKC Thunderstorm were likely Mono alts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Remember when Mavs > Spurs pretended to be a Native American and threatened to beat everyone's ass?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah adrienne was maybe a legit female because 'she' claimed to have a husband a foot taller than her, so obviously not an attention account. Can't find a post by her since 2004, though.

then there was SourCandy who was probably a dude.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Remember when Mavs > Spurs pretended to be a Native American and threatened to beat everyone's ass?
    yeah the 300 lb solid muscle 4.0 GPA accountant who also had gang connections was one of the funniest schticks on this site tbh

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The thing with all those alts is that you didn't know who it was, which was part of what made them funny. I remember DMC running Expert for a while, hilarious as well.

Once you outed who was behind them, then it lost it's luster.

Derp completely missed the concept. He kept creating alts, but writing in the same way he did in his main account, which outed him immediately. It didn't help either he has like a 12 word vocabulary, tbh...

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The thing with all those alts is that you didn't know who it was, which was part of what made them funny. I remember DMC running Expert for a while, hilarious as well.

Once you outed who was behind them, then it lost it's luster.

Derp completely missed the concept. He kept creating alts, but writing in the same way he did in his main account, which outed him immediately. It didn't help either he has like a 12 word vocabulary, tbh...
    Agreed. He didn't seem to ever try to hide the agenda, tbh. I mean there were obvious ones like 21_ ings being midnightpulp but that schtick was pretty damn funny while it lasted. #jhutt

Part of me misses the higher activity days of this site around 5-10 or so years ago... the era from about 2006-2016 or so. Almost every team was represented here and the memes were infinite instead of just a few these days... today's site is just dead. The drama with Symple and No Lyf3 Scrub who barely posts anymore. BRHornet, Brazil, phyzik, all those guys who would post a bunch of hot chicks. I think CultofPersonality is the only guy left with hot chicks in his signature.

I even miss the days of Koolaid_Man and lakaluva and clowning them to death. Avante has been gone a few years now, which is one less guy/meme to laugh at. Thread is the one guy who's improved these days from his past, back in the Giuseppe era he just posted the same parroting flaming crap like a 5th grader.

The site has really gone downhill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Mark Celibate is IMO one of the fairest, best users on here, but obviously been on here longer than his registration date would show... so he must have had a past main. I always figured that
    BUMP Mavs > Spurs Mark Celibate

were the same guy.

Not sure about mouse

I figure #41 Shoot Em Up and thunderup / OKC Thunderstorm were likely Mono alts.
    the only one of all these that you are correct on is bump and mark celibate

the rest were all different guys

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    the only one of all these that you are correct on is bump and mark celibate

the rest were all different guys
    yeah Bump = Mark Celibate was pretty obvious. Good user and objective. The OKC trolls could have been one of the Laker trolls from the past.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    yeah Bump = Mark Celibate was pretty obvious. Good user and objective. The OKC trolls could have been one of the Laker trolls from the past.
    no I'm pretty sure those OKC guys were actual posters coming here to troll for some of those OKC spurs series

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aspergtacular gave himself away recently, but damn funny alt as well, tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Aspergtacular gave himself away recently, but damn funny alt as well, tbh
    Stab in the dark... LnGrrrR / Will Hunting ?

Thread Information