View Poll Results: Should SpursTalk Forums be retired?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

4 57.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Not perma banned. But gonna consider taking my leave. I saw a meme that legitimately compared a brown country and a white country and found it to be an interesting topic of conversation and made a thread accordingly. I didn't even say whether I agreed with it or not or to what extent if so. I just felt it was an interesting topic at a minimum. Slob mono thinks he's en led to spam admin over legit convo and does so (same f*cking who just got done spamming all the forums with his Ghazi account btw). Snitch benefactor appears on the scene and probably shoots him a PM in addition to whatever other betas join in on the cry campaign. Total astroturf sh**.

timvp doesn't shut down the thread at that time (nor should he have). But he goes ahead and bans all posters in that thread saying nothing racist and defending me and rewards all the crybabies who are clutching their pearls and pretending something bad has occurred. So to recap I and other accounts getting banned for legitimate convo while the crybabies get rewarded. I mean give me a break; is that really the standard, timvp? We not allowed to discuss racial issues if it doesn't arbitrarily suit you? Just come out and say it if that's it. PMs were sent seeking an explanation, and he ignored them. But it's clear that the beta support group has his ear.

And I come back and I see that not only is the thread stopped, but it is erased. Censorship is not what made ST a success IMO. Neutering convo will have a cascading effect; and admin has no legit excuse for this IMO. I warned admin multiple times about allowing themselves to be weaponized by these betas. They state it openly that permabanning their enemies and erasing content against their ideology is their end game. They want a safe space that they can jack off to the idea that the Democrats are saving the planet; and you're right it's an echo chamber and boring AF. And if admin going to fall for this gambit, they do it at the detriment of the forum.
    'total astroturf sh**' is where were at then intellectually huh? you seem like a really cool guy, i imagine that is the type of sentiment a lot of really interesting, intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in their lives find themselves expressing to strangers on the internet

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you understand how this works... this isn't about what you want to believe. I quoted exactly what I said, and you made up.

You should be walking it back, but you're so incredibly stupid that you continue to double down on it.

This is why you end up with embarrassing like the Naismith post. I told you already a million times, think before you post.
    I just did "walk it back" (somewhat) when you produced the quote.

And I'm not embarrassed about the Naismith thing at all. I already explained that I assumed DMC misspoke and proceeded accordingly rather than making an issue of it. BTW, it's funny that DMC tried to get a huge tiny W out of that more than anything. I used to think he could stand taller than that.

It's funny how you're clinging to other people's fake w's though and just throwing it out and seeing what sticks in your state of tantrum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, not once I said there was any promise. If I did, quote it or fold.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, not once I said there was any promise. If I did, quote it or fold.
    That was how I framed the argument. You're only now taking exception to it. But it's fine if we agree on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just did "walk it back" (somewhat) when you produced the quote.

And I'm not embarrassed about the Naismith thing at all. I already explained that I assumed DMC misspoke and proceeded accordingly rather than making an issue of it. BTW, it's funny that DMC tried to get a huge tiny W out of that more than anything. I used to think he could stand taller than that.

It's funny how you're clinging to other people's fake w's though and just throwing it out and seeing what sticks in your state of tantrum.
    Look, I don't lose sleep if you want to continually embarrass yourself. I'm a nice guy, and I'm letting you know why that continues to happen to you over and over.

You can take it or leave it, I don't particularly care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was how I framed the argument. You're only now taking exception to it. But it's fine if we agree on that.
    Nobody cares how you framed the argument. You asked me to show proof of something I never claimed. I took exception to it when you asked for it. That's called making up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I'm talking to gui ude about something he said about Chris, and you jump right in the middle to make up.

I get that OCD gives you trouble, but you need to get a handle on it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares how you feel about the other losers.
    Nobody cares how you framed the argument.
    I don't particularly care.
    That's just this thread. You play this card a lot; it's pretty much a go to for you.

I mean, I'm talking to gui ude about something he said about Chris, and you jump right in the middle to make up.

You were regarding the OP as was I; I think that's fair game and doesn't exactly qualify as jumping in, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no, you edited my posts, what am I gonna do now... rofl

The OP had it wrong when it came to Chris. Chris self-censored, until he welched. He still posts here. That's what I pointed out until you decided to semen-shield and started making up.

It is what it is.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not perma banned. But gonna consider taking my leave. I saw a meme that legitimately compared a brown country and a white country and found it to be an interesting topic of conversation and made a thread accordingly. I didn't even say whether I agreed with it or not or to what extent if so. I just felt it was an interesting topic at a minimum. Slob mono thinks he's en led to spam admin over legit convo and does so (same f*cking who just got done spamming all the forums with his Ghazi account btw). Snitch benefactor appears on the scene and probably shoots him a PM in addition to whatever other betas join in on the cry campaign. Total astroturf sh**.

timvp doesn't shut down the thread at that time (nor should he have). But he goes ahead and bans all posters in that thread saying nothing racist and defending me and rewards all the crybabies who are clutching their pearls and pretending something bad has occurred. So to recap I and other accounts getting banned for legitimate convo while the crybabies get rewarded. I mean give me a break; is that really the standard, timvp? We not allowed to discuss racial issues if it doesn't arbitrarily suit you? Just come out and say it if that's it. PMs were sent seeking an explanation, and he ignored them. But it's clear that the beta support group has his ear.

And I come back and I see that not only is the thread stopped, but it is erased. Censorship is not what made ST a success IMO. Neutering convo will have a cascading effect; and admin has no legit excuse for this IMO. I warned admin multiple times about allowing themselves to be weaponized by these betas. They state it openly that permabanning their enemies and erasing content against their ideology is their end game. They want a safe space that they can jack off to the idea that the Democrats are saving the planet; and you're right it's an echo chamber and boring AF. And if admin going to fall for this gambit, they do it at the detriment of the forum.
    I agree with the double standards crap, not permabanning Ghazi for excessive spam on multiple boards and all. But welcome back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have OCD too but it's undiagnosed... we all have our inner demons. Can't we all just get along?!?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Is anybody surprised Derp would come out with some f@ggy, overdramatic rant over something simple as getting a temporary ban from this cesspool? tbh I've lost count of how many times myself and other quality posters have been banned. If anything you should wear it as a badge of pride instead of whining about being a martyr and trying to be a pseudointellectual; tying this place into some grand globalist cancel culture 'end game' (roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroooooooofl)

If you're still butthurt about this ban after reading this post, then......

I'm not saying you should commit suicide, but if a convention of swiftly shutting down your vital organs permanently were to be uncovered then it may not be a bad idea to execute that procedure in an expedient manner

IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That certainly is a lot of words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is anybody surprised Derp would come out with some f@ggy, overdramatic rant over something simple as getting a temporary ban from this cesspool? tbh I've lost count of how many times myself and other quality posters have been banned. If anything you should wear it as a badge of pride instead of whining about being a martyr and trying to be a pseudointellectual; tying this place into some grand globalist cancel culture 'end game' (roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroooooooofl)
    I've been banned a handful of times, usually for a few days to a week, but longer than Spurtacular's ban or Ghazi's for sure. Last time was for spamming the NFL forum the last time the Cowboys lost at home to Green Bay... or maybe 'twas the next-to-last time. I deserved it, but, so did the refs, and Jason Garrett.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've been banned a handful of times, usually for a few days to a week, but longer than Spurtacular's ban or Ghazi's for sure. Last time was for spamming the NFL forum the last time the Cowboys lost at home to Green Bay... or maybe 'twas the next-to-last time. I deserved it, but, so did the refs, and Jason Garrett.
    Keep those tears coming f@ggot! I'm enjoying the process.....the process.....of you getting butthurt in all three areas.....rectum, colon, and anal canal....

How'd you like it when you guys came up to My House Week 17 last season and I eliminated your a$$es from playoff contention? Who's the robot now b1tch?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep those tears coming f@ggot! I'm enjoying the process.....the process.....of you getting butthurt in all three areas.....rectum, colon, and anal canal....

How'd you like it when you guys came up to My House Week 17 last season and I eliminated your a$$es from playoff contention? Who's the robot now b1tch?
    How'd you like it when the Eagles tanked on SNF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no, you edited my posts, what am I gonna do now... rofl

The OP had it wrong when it came to Chris. Chris self-censored, until he welched. He still posts here. That's what I pointed out until you decided to semen-shield and started making up.

It is what it is.
    Derptacular playing the neo-nazi/gab meme posting victim (as jews/minorities are equally to blame not just him, both sides).

Straight from trump's ty playbook and will attract more of his kind to this site.

Will be calling CodeMonkey and Cyber Ninjas asking for an audit of the ban process next, as this is big media censorship on free speech.

Sad, sad, sad but it is what it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris self-censored, until he welched.
    Welching is for pussies & assholes. I've combined for about 5K posts in the NFL forum in the past 2 NFL seasons alone, but I vowed to not post in it this upcoming season (i.e. from September thru the end of the Super Bowl) & I vow to not welch on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of those things you listed matter. I'm here to talk about sports, and that's that.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Hate to say it, but Derp reminds me of a young me. 2011 monosylab1k would have definitely made a whiny self-important edgelord post like this. I need to quit this place just because Derp is a daily reminder of what a little got I used to be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to say it, but Derp reminds me of a young me. 2011 monosylab1k would have definitely made a whiny self-important edgelord post like this. I need to quit this place just because Derp is a daily reminder of what a little got I used to be
    2011 me was gui ude tbh

Can't we all just get along? I know 2020 was polarizing, it was lord of the flies for all of us but we can all accept the current status quo, the end of covid, and agree to be fellow Americans instead of far right or far left?!

You definitely are best when posting on your main, fwiw

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously...

All the funniest people / people that were best to make fun of are gone, most of the memes are gone, the Spurs have sucked since May 2017, the club is dead, upstairs is morose, downstairs is dead, the NFL forum has lost most of its traffic, and the political thread has become pretty much an echo chamber now that Spurtacular is permabanned and Chris and others have been silenced by this last election's proceedings.

The site is dead. No more hot girls, funny alts, drama, naruto luvas, pedos, derps, cucks, ST-specific memes and inside jokes, etc... stuff to be excited about. timvp trying to revitalize a dying upstairs by continuing to follow a now-perennially .500 ball club is just sad to see... how the mighty have fallen.

Time to call it a wrap and sunset this website? What do you think.
    How can you weigh only 137 lbs? Are you 4'10"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you weigh only 137 lbs? Are you 4'10"?
    5'8" 135

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Cosmore apparently finally got the boot... will save scrolling past a few posts, tbh
    They got rid of Cosmored and his years of posts even though it was the betas spam bombing his threads as he tried to discuss legit topics.

timvp
    Kori Ellis

Neutering [deleting] convo will have a cascading effect; and admin has no legit excuse for this IMO. I warned admin multiple times about allowing themselves to be weaponized by these betas. They state it openly that permabanning their enemies and erasing content against their ideology is their end game. They want a safe space that they can jack off to the idea that the Democrats are saving the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he tried to discuss legit topics.

Thread Information