Page 61 of 162 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4042
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin McCarthy Proposes Removing January 6th from Month of January

“There’s been a lot of disagreement over whether January 6th is actually a real day in the month of January,” McCarthy said.

“The American people want us to move on.”

Noting that “many months get by with just thirty days in them,” McCarthy asked why “January should be any different.”

Ron Johnson, of Wisconsin, questioned whether January 6th “ever existed,” and

suggested that the date might have been a “hoax.”

“If you ask a member of Antifa whether January has a date in it called the sixth, I guarantee you that he or she will say it does,” he said.

“I don’t see why we should continue to recognize a fake date that was made up by Antifa.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/kevin-mccarthy-proposes-removing-the-sixth-from-month-of-january

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Has TSA even posted in here lol

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has TSA even posted in here lol
    his lawyer probably told him to distance himself from this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Rioter 'Yankee Patriot' Charged for Threats to 911 Dispatcher After Making 143 Calls

https://www.newsweek.com/capitol-rio...-calls-1593875

they are all ing emotionally diseased

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Capitol Rioter 'Yankee Patriot' Charged for Threats to 911 Dispatcher After Making 143 Calls

https://www.newsweek.com/capitol-rio...-calls-1593875

they are all ing emotionally diseased

The installed VP ain't no different. She threatened us by threatening that the rioters would never stop, shouldn't stop and would always be out there burning, rioting, killing and taking from the Target, aka looting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arrested insurrectionist visited Ted Cruz's house -- and brought 11 molotov tails to Jan. 6 riot

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama will remain in a Washington, DC-area jail until his trial, I federal judge ruled on Monday.

he drove to the home of Texas Sen. Ted Cruz,

and he seemed "unbalanced" in a call to the senator's office,"

he has been indicted on 17 charges following the seizure of nearly a dozen Molotov tail explosive devices from his pickup truck,

as well as a number of guns, ammo and concerning handwritten notes.

"Other items found in Coffman's truck and used as exhibits as to why he should remain in federal custody pending trial include

a loaded 9 mm handgun,

a loaded rifle,

several large-capacity ammunition-feeding devices loaded with more than 10 rounds of rifle ammunition,

hundreds of rounds of ammunition,

a crossbow with bolts,

several machetes,

camouflage smoke devices,

a stun gun, and

the 11 mason jars filled with flammable liquid, which authorities said was the equivalent to homemade napalm,"

https://www.rawstory.com/ted-cruz-insurrection-2653097369

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The installed VP ain't no different. She threatened us by threatening that the rioters would never stop, shouldn't stop and would always be out there burning, rioting, killing and taking from the Target, aka looting.
    Target is now the target of duly elected officials, people who were voted for by OUR PUBLIC and should never feel safe when any faction with their particular set of rules feels undone. Got it. Mob rule in Target, where our government business takes place. When a black muslim populist mob does the same thing you will defend them as well, sure thing.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And while we are at it, just get rid of the Secret Service and put the president in a Target office space. The president should feel the power of the populist nut as well.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And while we are at it, just get rid of the Secret Service and put the president in a Target office space. The president should feel the power of the populist nut as well.
    The President did:::Inauguration Day 2017 pop singer Madonna threatened to blow up the White House the day President Trump moved into it.

The President did:::Pop icon Robert DeNiro called President Trump a mother er in broad daylight.

Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

Republicans Agree To Commission On Hillary Clinton's Involvement In January 6

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "I still have nightmares"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there'll be a vote today on forming a Congressional commttee to study the Jan. 6th Capitol riot.

will the GOP back Capitol Police who put their bodies on the line to protect them that day?

back the blue, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, it wasn't a bad call. She got a warning and walked into restricted grounds.

She could've as well walked into a restricted area in a military base, and ended up with the same result.
    No I worked on a military base for several years and we never shot a civilian for walking onto the base but they did all the time. In fact you'll be hard-pressed to find an instance in the United States where a civilian was shot for walking onto a military base. People have even gotten into the White House without being shot. Don't get me wrong I think the woman should have been shot in the head before she got close just like a lot of them should have but you can't argue that consistently if you're going to use team-based reasoning.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge orders Capitol rioter to stay in jail —

because of social media posts warning he'd do it again

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-insurrectionist-jail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Benghazi

Senate Republicans, led by Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, blocked legislation on Friday that would establish a 9/11-style commission to investigate the January 6 attack on the US Capitol building after late-night deliberations delayed a vote on Thursday. The final vote was 54-35 in favor but required 60 votes to move forward. The US House of Representatives passed the bill in a 252-175 vote on May 19.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another coverup of Repug criminality

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a 'darker reason' Republicans refuse to support a Capitol riot investigation

"Republicans quake at the thought of doing anything that might cause Mt. Trump to erupt,"

"The more dangerous truth is that a not-insignificant portion of the

GOP's Trumpian base actually appears to believe that

the violent mob was justified in its effort to disrupt Congress "

"Fully 20 percent of more than 5,500 adults questioned in all 50 states —

and 28 percent of Republicans among them —

said they agreed with the statement that

'there is a storm coming soon that will sweep away the elites in power and restore the rightful leaders.'

15 percent overall — and, again, 28 percent of Republicans — who were of the opinion that because 'things have gotten so off track,

true American patriots may have to resort to violence in order to save our country.'"

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-capitol-riot-2653144982/

America is SO ed and un able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a Senate select committee will have subpoena power and can extend its charge well into 2022

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the only lawmaker to speak directly to Trump as the Jan. 6 attack unfolded, has said he would testify about that conversation before an independent commission.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5...ks-jan-6-probe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there was an organized plot to overthrow, DMC. Bad leadership and cold feet seems to have doomed it to failure.

Four more Oath Keepers associates have been indicted and three were arrested in Florida in recent days in the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol, bringing the number of co-defendants charged in the largest conspiracy case from that day to 16, court records show."

These new indictments against members of the Oath Keepers provide more evidence that the defendants had planned for an overthrow of the United States government. They hoped for enough violence to allow Donald Trump to declare a state of emergency and Marshall Law to retain the Office of President. WaPo reports that one defendant "began discussing plans to keep Trump in the White House by force as early as last Nov. 9."

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes ("Person One" in the indictments - for the win!) is a former aide to former Congressman Ron Paul, father of Senator Rand Paul. So one person in the group can lay claim to knowledge of the layout of House offices, at least. Messages from Rhodes prior to the MAGA insurrection riot show first-degree foreknowledge of the motives and actions on January 6.
    “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president, and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country. Because if you don’t, guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war and a bloody — you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”

“I’m willing to sacrifice myself for that,” Rhodes allegedly also told followers. “Let the fight start there. That will give President Trump what he needs, frankly. . . . We want him to declare an insurrection, and to call us up as the militia.”
    https://crooksandliars.com/2021/05/new-oath-keeper-indictments-show-planning/amp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Trump planned anything specific, but Don Jr. and and Sen. Tuberville May have had a clue in advance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the opposite of an overthrow attempt. It was an attempt to keep the current admin in power. Yeah you're going to dismiss the distinction even though you keep trying to prove through assertion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asshole sicko Michael Flynn x general says America needs to be overthrown like Myanmar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the opposite of an overthrow attempt. It was an attempt to keep the current admin in power. Yeah you're going to dismiss the distinction even though you keep trying to prove through assertion.
    preventing the duly elected president from taking power or attempting to is a coup — an overthrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, the petty parsing. Just determined to minimize it.

Thread Information