Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I showed you that the bulk of murders most likely come from democratic voters. You're cherry picking to consider only "mass murders", especially since statistically, mass murders cons ute a small fraction of murders overall.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...more-americans

When it comes to people killed by firearms, police data reported to the FBI estimates that guns were used in 10,258 of the 13,927 homicides that occurred in 2019.

That’s much higher than even the uppermost count of mass shootings in 2019, the 417 recorded by the Gun Violence Archive. That group counts all incidents in which at least four people are shot, excluding the shooter, regardless of whether the shooter is killed or injured. It also includes events that involve gang violence or armed robbery, as well as shootings that occurred in public or in private homes, as many domestic violence shootings do.

55% of 10,256 is over 5000 homicides 90% likely to be democratic supporters.

compare that to the 417 from mass shootings, and even some of the mass shootings were done by democrats. Some of these numbers are double counted, like total deaths includes the mass shooting deaths, which is why I lowered the percentage results.
    likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the Democrats, who can hardly pass anything while holding the House, the Senate and the presidency, count as political extremists. Voting for Dems causes black people to kill.

Must be the radical ideology of Joe Biden, there's no other plausible explanation..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the left wing equivalent of the OKC bombing?

Anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the left wing equivalent of Charleston, or El Paso or Pittsburgh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, what's the left wing equivalent of the Jan 6th attack on the US Congress and the EC certification?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was a city hall or state capitol anywhere attacked last year?

If so, that would be analogous, not equivalent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, right. I forgot. It was right wingers who attacked the Oregon capitol, closed the Washington state capitol with threats and plotted to kidnap the Michigan governor.

Are there any left wing equivalents for that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

The great mass of rando murders (by black people) aren't politically extended extremism, hoss.

Not sure why you excluded other groups, can you explain that?

Why ignore the other 42% or whatever it is? Don't those murders deserve sloppy political attribution too?

Last edited by Winehole23; 06-01-2021 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (Tune in tomorrow for more epic whataboutism and lawyerly parsing of terms!)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demands correct terms,numerical precision and a clear chain of causation from other posters, then fudges his own point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guys, interesting discussion, tbh... did you guys hear about the violent crime in Chicago? look it up.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guys, interesting discussion, tbh... did you guys hear about the violent crime in Chicago? look it up.
    i'll have you know all the dead americans killed by right wing terrorists pails in comparison to all the aborted babies the dems have killed. THINK OF THE ABORTED BABIES NONO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll have you know all the dead americans killed by right wing terrorists pails in comparison to all the aborted babies the dems have killed. THINK OF THE ABORTED BABIES NONO
    Not even sure why the GOP opposes abortion... that's a lot of lost prospective democrat voters right there, tbh...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Anyone?
    I got 'er...you blew up those men, women and babies in Texas, then fled. McVeigh gave chase, ran you to ground in OKC and conducted Empathy 101 in broad daylight. You're square with the house and we can be friends once & again.

"In the fell clutch of cir stance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed."

Let us proceed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the party that's pro-life defending foetus incapable of living on their own but doesn't give a sh!t about people once born. I always loved it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, what's the left wing equivalent of the Jan 6th attack on the US Congress and the EC certification?
    what's the left wing equivalent of Charleston, or El Paso or Pittsburgh?

Anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course. The statistical probability is high but not certain. 90% of the registered demographic that the FBI indicates as having committed these homicides vote democrat. I'm just being honest. Would you prefer I pretend to know for sure, like you and a few others here do? That's not my thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should sit this one out, hoss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess the Democrats, who can hardly pass anything while holding the House, the Senate and the presidency, count as political extremists. Voting for Dems causes black people to kill.

Must be the radical ideology of Joe Biden, there's no other plausible explanation..
    More non sequitur race baiting. I've said nothing about what causes anyone to do anything. I have only correlated the FBI data with the voter poll results. You're free to draw whatever conclusions you wish from it, but those are your conclusions, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Homicides voting Democrat"

"90% of the registered demographic that the FBI indicates as having committed these homicides vote democrat."

Sober up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link bewteen ideology and murders not made. DMC is just pointing and handwaving.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the party that's pro-life defending foetus incapable of living on their own but doesn't give a sh!t about people once born. I always loved it
    This isn't as obvious as you make it out to be. Defending the defenseless seems more ethically sound than giving a about people who can defend themselves. They don't need to be mutually exclusive though, and you've nary room because the party that's pro-choice doesn't consider the choice of the fetus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link bewteen ideology and murders not made. DMC is just pointing and handwaving.
    I pointed out that the majority of homicides are committed by people who, if they vote, would vote democrat 9 times out of 10. You seem afraid to own this.

dogrefusal.gif etc...

You also haven't made a link between ideology and murders. The OKC bombing wasn't a conservative effort. It was retribution for Waco by a nutjob. This doesn't seem to matter to you though, you're comfortably applying a double standard per ST par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should sit this one out, hoss.
    That probably sounded cute when you thought of it. Maybe you should not get into discussions you're not comfortable having since you look for any possible escape hatch, in this case race baiting. Stick with posting tweets of people who have actual thoughts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

The great mass of rando murders (by black people) aren't politically extended extremism, hoss.

Not sure why you excluded other groups, can you explain that?

Why ignore the other 42% or whatever it is? Don't those murders deserve sloppy political attribution too?

I focused on the greater %. It stands to reason that, if 55% is of one demographic, the other 45% must be of some other demographic. This isn't rocket science.. hoss.

I gave you the benefit that ALL the other murders were GOPers. We know that's not true, but I allowed it anyhow. Show your math if you disagree.

You own this. You don't have to like it.

Thread Information