Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka making a strong case putting up historical bombers first game after dominant playoff numbers, while Durant so far stinking it up and Giannis on sideline so right now:

Luka > Giannis > Diva Durant but could flip in a couple weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka or Freak discussion fine.

Durbetta.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1002389719467069441

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I don’t know... that Trae Young kid shows no fear.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Luka making a strong case putting up historical bombers first game after dominant playoff numbers, while Durant so far stinking it up and Giannis on sideline so right now:

Luka > Giannis > Diva Durant but could flip in a couple weeks
    Kiwi literally tore up that punk ass white boy & sent him packing 6 weeks ago

Giannis

...and Servant literally changed conferences after Kiwi shutdown the Oracle.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    idk if he's the best in the world yet, but one thing is for sure

kawhi is not, and not even top 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know... that Trae Young kid shows no fear.
    Neither did Isaiah Thomas tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk if he's the best in the world yet, but one thing is for sure

kawhi is not, and not even top 5
    Not even as good as Klay

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi literally tore up that punk ass white boy & sent him packing 6 weeks ago
    it would have been fun seeing Kawhi being defended by real defenders, like Luka was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi gets DNP as hurt too much to be in discussion but put him 5 behind Curry right now to start the arguments

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Neither did Isaiah Thomas tbh..
    That’s cool. I don’t understand the correlation though. And I’m not sure you understand my post.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    it would have been fun seeing Kawhi being defended by real defenders, like Luka was.
    Naw when he is defended by real defenders he cries to the officials

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Naw when he is defended by real defenders he cries to the officials
    while efficiently averaging 36/8/10 for 7 games with virtually no offensive support aside from 2 hot games from THJ

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    while efficiently averaging 36/8/10 for 7 games with virtually no offensive support aside from 2 hot games from THJ
    On 30 shots lol

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    and 57% efg

unlike say michael jordan who for his playoff career struggled to even break 50

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ is the near goat after the real GOAT Kareem but they may have a contender in Luka if he ups his defense and gets some teammates someday. Kid is special

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i guess shooting 50% and 41% from the 3 is bad now... ing Luka, should have passed the ball to Finney Smith, Zingis Pingis, Powel and Hardaway more so they could brick more shots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is perfect to carry the Dirk legacy on. He'll be the best at his position, will have incredible numbers and may even lead the team to some Top seeds. But, he'll fail like Dirk did, to lesser opponents. He'll do it with stacked teams and he'll do it with lesser, but solid teams. He'll prolly never ring in Dallas til he's past-prime and with a team loaded with other past-prime, but hungry, vets that will push him over the hump to prevent himself landing in the "Best to Never Ring" compe ion. He'll nab an MVP or two, but isn't an alpha. Just like Dirk.

He's a great fit for Dallas and their fans. Unrealistic expectations checked into reality with routine failure after routine failure. LOL Dallas.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Luka is perfect to carry the Dirk legacy on. He'll be the best at his position, will have incredible numbers and may even lead the team to some Top seeds. But, he'll fail like Dirk did, to lesser opponents. He'll do it with stacked teams and he'll do it with lesser, but solid teams. He'll prolly never ring in Dallas til he's past-prime and with a team loaded with other past-prime, but hungry, vets that will push him over the hump to prevent himself landing in the "Best to Never Ring" compe ion. He'll nab an MVP or two, but isn't an alpha. Just like Dirk.

He's a great fit for Dallas and their fans. Unrealistic expectations checked into reality with routine failure after routine failure. LOL Dallas.
    nice attempt at a troll job, but ultimately a failure, like most of your posts in general

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    i guess shooting 50% and 41% from the 3 is bad now... ing Luka, should have passed the ball to Finney Smith, Zingis Pingis, Powel and Hardaway more so they could brick more shots.
    Funny that most of them averaged more shot attempts in the regular season and more points. Yet, Luka took what, 8 more shots a game in the playoffs? Luka Dunpasstheball ain’t a winning strategy

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So last year with damn near the same team, you said Porzingis being out cost them the series. Well, he played this year.....So he was help last year but not this year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice attempt at a troll job, but ultimately a failure, like most of your posts in general
    DMC / False Charge Chunko nicely summarized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So last year with damn near the same team, you said Porzingis being out cost them the series. Well, he played this year.....So he was help last year but not this year
    Injury.
    Sure he played, but he has to gimp around.
    Was not a solid contributor by any means.
    Certainly not Lukas fault.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Injury.
    Sure he played, but he has to gimp around.
    Was not a solid contributor by any means.
    Certainly not Lukas fault.
    I mean, he has been injured plenty of times before. He was well enough to play this series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont believe i said that with Porzingis they would have won last year. Also, last years Porzingis looked actually good. This season he looked like a role player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information