Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1677
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ballmer is going to pay the 4 year max for Kawhi because what else is he going to do ?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This dude is not maximizing his earnings at all. What is he doing?
    probably gonna sign 1yr contract and then, in 2022, sign 5yrs max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I haven't read much about D.J as a person (his last twitter post seems a little concerning though), but the physical tools and profile intrigue.
    I mentioned him earlier being a possible Trey Lyles-sy signing, reclamation project, hopefully with a better outcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Along with their interest in Patty, it's going to cost them; Brown and Tatum.

Adam Himmelsbach
    AdamHimmelsbach
    7m
    New: Per sources, the Celtics will have interest in veterans Jeff Green and Rudy Gay, among others, as free agency opens Monday. More: bostonglobe.com/2021/08/01/spo…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So gay/mills,and demar auditioning for a ring ? Spurs better get something for one of those guys

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who’s played out the Miami S&T scenario?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who’s played out the Miami S&T scenario?
    Could both teams sign & trade Demar for Duncan Robinson? Both are considered free agents, I wouldn’t mind if the spurs said screw it and signed all the shooters they can get

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So gay/mills,and demar auditioning for a ring ? Spurs better get something for one of those guys
    I am right there with you if Spurs front office comes out with nothing from LMA, Rudy, Mills, and Derozz then they definitely need to be fired!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing that makes sense at this point is Lowry signing with the Mavs, Spurs sign and trading Derozan for Portzingis IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing that makes sense at this point is Lowry signing with the Mavs, Spurs sign and trading Derozan for Portzingis IMO
    That would be... interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could both teams sign & trade Demar for Duncan Robinson? Both are considered free agents, I wouldn’t mind if the spurs said screw it and signed all the shooters they can get
    The Lowery to MIA S&T seems baked now that they picked up Drogen’s option. I assume then they’re hoping DeRozen takes the full MLE which I think is just shy of $10M. Seems very possible, i which case we lose him for nada.

Oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portz salary is pretty crazy. A few million more per year than Collins.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is little chance that the Mavs would see DDR as a better fit than Portzingis. I can see them adding DDR in place of someone else on their roster but I’d bet there are better options than swapping those two players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F that. If that’s the route, have them sign DDR and work out the S&T with raptors instead

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's really not that much good free agents or even trade pieces available.

If there's no good trades might as well maintain flexibility to next year, or get some picks from bad players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's really not that much good free agents or even trade pieces available.

If there's no good trades might as well maintain flexibility to next year, or get some picks from bad players

something tells me we will be saying this for a while

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I’ve always been some what confused by this but the spurs do have to use some of their cap space they have right? They couldn’t just be like ehhh we’re not gonna sign anybody, they would have to at least do like 1 year deals at least

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    14s
    ESPN Sources: Once discussions are permitted to begin with the opening of NBA free agency on Monday, the Miami Heat are positioning themselves to become frontrunners to land Toronto's Kyle Lowry in a sign-and-trade agreement: es.pn/3ymcPtm

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I’ve always been some what confused by this but the spurs do have to use some of their cap space they have right? They couldn’t just be like ehhh we’re not gonna sign anybody, they would have to at least do like 1 year deals at least
    I think they would still have to pay the space to the players. I don't get the whole logistics behind it. But I'm imagining dejounte Murray and white to just get more money or something.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think a Lowry signing is going to work out very well. He seems like a candidate to fall off a cliff soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    14s
    ESPN Sources: Once discussions are permitted to begin with the opening of NBA free agency on Monday, the Miami Heat are positioning themselves to become frontrunners to land Toronto's Kyle Lowry in a sign-and-trade agreement: es.pn/3ymcPtm
    Come on sa! if tor can get something for kyle you can do it for ddr!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something tells me we will be saying this for a while
    unfortunately. but the packages arent really that enticing, a mix of lauri, kristaps, oubre, duncan robinson, and kuzma is pretty meh. Of course we can start building this year, add some more next year until we become a more compe ive team.

But it seems the choices that we have are pretty meh. Just dont want to tie up big money (like kristaps) to be not playoff.

Thread Information