Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf are you talking about? The Spurs traded George Hill for Leonard, not Paul George.

You don't get the joke. It began upstairs, circa 2013ish.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=214888

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawhi is carry this team and asking his 2 elite sidekicks in PG and Reggie Jackson to be the star caliber players that they are without him. They passed the test with flying colors. I bet Rondo was in on this as well to have Kawhi pull these motivational mind games on the team.
    so you honestly think kawhi is just sitting out games simply to motivate his teammates?

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please don’t start this Paul George and George Hill stuff. It’s the most unfunny ‘joke’ I’ve ever come across on this board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bubble was stupid. They should've vacated the le and just taken the L and come back on schedule with a full season
    The bubble worked..

What needed to be done was a 50 game season this year...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you honestly think kawhi is just sitting out games simply to motivate his teammates?
    Yes. Kawhi deserves help. He is pushing this team to prove themselves. I love it! Paul George is now Kawhi’s Dwayne Wade. Reggie Jackson is FINALLY playing to his potential. Man this is such a TEAM! They look out for each other and challenge each other in every possible way. These guys are truly a family.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yes. Kawhi deserves help. He is pushing this team to prove themselves. I love it! Paul George is now Kawhi’s Dwayne Wade. Reggie Jackson is FINALLY playing to his potential. Man this is such a TEAM! They look out for each other and challenge each other in every possible way. These guys are truly a family.
    this is so completely re ed that you must be trolling

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is so completely re ed that you must be trolling
    You were saying?? Their MVP is inspiring them to play like champions. Kawhi will be back on Sunday. Clips are winning it all. Terrance Mann is also a star on the rise. God this Clips team is loaded and Kawhi’s leadership and mindgames have unleashed them.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You were saying?? Their MVP is inspiring them to play like champions. Kawhi will be back on Sunday. Clips are winning it all. Terrance Mann is also a star on the rise. God this Clips team is loaded and Kawhi’s leadership and mindgames have unleashed them.
    ok

sure its all about kawhi playing mindgames by not playing, has absolutely nothing to do with having a stacked team and a scrub having the game of his life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beverly with the Brian Shaw goods

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s simple. This is the Clippers year to win it all. They are a team of destiny and it showed again tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ClipStars baby

The GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi helping out best by not playing.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i just wonder how hard lebron or KD would get slammed for having a stacked team if his team coasted and won a playoff series against the #1 team in the western conference without him

its hilarious how kawhi continues to get free passes that no other stars get, and continues to get overly credited for team success when hes constantly on loaded teams

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    As I was saying

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi was seen last night at staples without a knee brace and no limp. He’s certainly coming back and that injury wasn’t that bad. This is their year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there is still no news on this injury. Which leads me to believe one of two things. Which is Kawhi is done for the playoffs but the Clippers are not going to ever make that announcement. The other thing is the Clippers have a time table for Kawhi's return but doesn't want to reveal it so the Suns can't game plan for it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So there is still no news on this injury. Which leads me to believe one of two things. Which is Kawhi is done for the playoffs but the Clippers are not going to ever make that announcement. The other thing is the Clippers have a time table for Kawhi's return but doesn't want to reveal it so the Suns can't game plan for it.
    I'd give my right nut for it to be the latter option, da.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi was seen last night at staples without a knee brace and no limp. He’s certainly coming back and that injury wasn’t that bad. This is their year.
    I'd give my left nut for this to "no brag, just fact."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information