Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White+12 for 7 is an overpay in this draft. Throw Wiggins rotting carcass $65M remaining deal, and no ing way.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trade White for a draft pick high enough to draft Moses Moody. So replace White with Moody.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was running the Spurs I'd have both Moody and Mikal Bridges on the roster. Moody at the 2 and Bridges at the 3.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was running the Spurs I'd have both Moody and Mikal Bridges on the roster. Moody at the 2 and Bridges at the 3.

And how would you acquire Mikal bridges?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And how would you acquire Mikal bridges?
    I would have gotten him on his draft night. I was in here at the time of his draft saying the Spurs need to get this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have gotten him on his draft night. I was in here at the time of his draft saying the Spurs need to get this guy.
    He was drafted 10th. The Spurs had the 18th pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was drafted 10th. The Spurs had the 18th pick.
    Damn details.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ was the most consistent player last season. No way I would trade him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a great April but a really really really sucky May by comparison. The dude ended the year shooting 9% from 3 his last 10 games. He was anything but consistent last year tbh. 29% in March, 40% in April and then 9% in May.Some games he was great and others he was horrible. I mean you can say that May was just a slump but man 9% is hard to defend. We need him to be shooting and making more 3s. That’s just a fact.

The reason why you would trade Murray over White is bc he can’t shoot the 3 ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There isn't a player on this roster that's untouchable. Zip. Not one. In fact, Lonnie4 for a bag of Funyuns please. At least those yellow bags are easy to find every time you need them.
    Last edited by tmtcsc; 07-11-2021 at 02:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kind of impossible to say without knowing the exact context... Straight up for Patrick Beverley? No thanks. For Anunoby and Chris Boucher? Sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

also possible the Spurs don’t view White as a full time Pg anymore. The question could be Murray vs Mills rather than Murray vs White for the PG conversation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they would only make them available for a top draft pick they like, most likely nothing will happen.

There is not any such real rumor. It’s a fabrication by a wannabe trying to get noticed by somebody somehow.

At this time, the Spurs have two players under contract who have shown they can play the pg: Murray and White.

That’s it.

Neither is going anyplace until and unless the team comes up with another proven point guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is not any such real rumor. It’s a fabrication by a wannabe trying to get noticed by somebody somehow.

At this time, the Spurs have two players under contract who have shown they can play the pg: Murray and White.

That’s it.

Neither is going anyplace until and unless the team comes up with another proven point guard.
    I do believe this rumor. I don’t think they are shopped lightly. There’s rumors the team wants major asssets. They likely won’t get what they want so the two are likely to stay put that doesn’t mean they weren’t available for a high price. They need to do due diligence frankly so I am quite fine which them looking around to see if they can extract assets. I am actually glad to hear it not because I dislike either guy but because they aren’t untradeable for the right offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do believe this rumor. I don’t think they are shopped lightly. There’s rumors the team wants major asssets. They likely won’t get what they want so the two are likely to stay put that doesn’t mean they weren’t available for a high price. They need to do due diligence frankly so I am quite fine which them looking around to see if they can extract assets. I am actually glad to hear it not because I dislike either guy but because they aren’t untradeable for the right offer.
    “shopped” means that the Spurs are making the calls. I believe other teams are calling them, and while not being outright shut down, the Spurs are asking a very high price.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “shopped” means that the Spurs are making the calls. I believe other teams are calling them, and while not being outright shut down, the Spurs are asking a very high price.
    If that's the case (and it probably is) then it stands to reason the the Spurs leaked this to increase demand.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't see the Spurs shopping these players but as someone mentioned no one on this team is untouchable. If the right trade comes along I would trade any of these young players. This team is not built well we good a bunch of guards which is good but only if your following a page from OK and going to use them to do a trade to get someone you really want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However you term it they likely have made calls inquiring for players. They should do it even if it’s pro forma that’s nothing outrageous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ sort of addressed the trade rumors on IG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ sort of addressed the trade rumors on IG
    Before he takes it down:

"Rumors can be true and rumors can be false. I'm just thankful and grateful for the highs, the lows, the blessings, the lessons, the setbacks, the comebacks, the LOVE and the HATE! 100! This is all hard work and dedication fasho! #DM5"

Not sure what to take away from that...

Is he saying it's true or is he saying it's false?

Photos are in the Spurs gym, so maybe not?

His words are surprisingly mature, which is why I'm leaning towards no...

But I'm obviously just speculating because it's fun...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt any deal happens, I did think it was a little odd that he wasn’t wearing any spurs gear… but I’m grasping at straws with that lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt any deal happens, I did think it was a little odd that he wasn’t wearing any spurs gear… but I’m grasping at straws with that lol
    Still following the Spurs accounts for what it's worth...

Edit: By the way, what did I tell y'all about DJ being a social media diva
    Last edited by Dejounte; 07-11-2021 at 10:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had a great April but a really really really sucky May by comparison. The dude ended the year shooting 9% from 3 his last 10 games. He was anything but consistent last year tbh. 29% in March, 40% in April and then 9% in May.Some games he was great and others he was horrible. I mean you can say that May was just a slump but man 9% is hard to defend. We need him to be shooting and making more 3s. That’s just a fact.

The reason why you would trade Murray over White is bc he can’t shoot the 3 ball
    DeRozan went 6-39 from 3 in February, March, April and May.
    He went 1-16 in March through May.

Just got to get rid of him and these young guards and swingmen will put up better numbers without DeRozan dominating the ball. I think what I'm getting at is I can stomach any of the shooting woes from the 2016-2020 draft picks when we've seen what the offensive anchor did these last two wretched seasons.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wearing new balance. He’s smart when it comes to his brand.

Thread Information