Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Another game where they let up 25+ points and we lose!

Clearly, I would never lose a game if it weren't for the Legion of Boom. Cut Sherman, Thomas, and Chancellor's dead-weight asses and give me more money NOW!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    no need to cut them, but they should take a paycut tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    no need to cut them, but they should take a paycut tbh
    Struggle is the one who needs a paycut. He's a practice squad player with an Aaron Rodgers salary.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    The whole team is terrible

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    JUST

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talk about rookies, wow~~~~~~~~~

They were 3-3 last season, REMEMBER!????????????

Who is winning AT GB? Not many are winning AT Cincy.

They wil beat Carolina probably beat my Niners, beat the Cowboys. Now 6-3 heading into a bye, then after the bye....three home games in a row.

Slow down rookies, ok?

Don't forget Chiefs killing the Pats last season and ....TOM BRADY IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!....ok rooks?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's 2012, the Panthers are sucking at 1-3, what's wrong? Then they win their next 8 and end up 12-5. And it goes on and on and on...........

When the Packers beat the Steelers in the SB , they started off...3-3.

Want more?

Five weeks people, ok?

One more....

It's 2011, the Chargers are cooking at 4-1, they's end up....8-8.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    I bet you looked for the rookies overseas too.

Veteran
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    damn

Post Count
    What is interesting is how everyone was blaming the o-line when Lynch was there (for Wilson as well) but as soon as Rawls got his chance he's had 2 out of 3 games with well over 100 yards rushing..

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    What is interesting is how everyone was blaming the o-line when Lynch was there (for Wilson as well) but as soon as Rawls got his chance he's had 2 out of 3 games with well over 100 yards rushing..
    Ya, Lynch is just on the decline. He is almost 30 after all.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Little guy, you don't look for anyone they come running to you when ya walk in the door, they pick you.

Does anyone "here" have a clue at all, wow~~~~~~~~ Never seen so many who know so little.

Funny as watching you rookies over react to everything, ha~~~~~~~~ It's comical!

Little people, FIVE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could start right now and it would take me days to list all those teams with losing records after five weeks that ended up with a winning record.

Around week 8, then ya start getting a pretty good feel for things....trust me! Not talking about teams like Jags, ans, or Pats and Packers.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-13-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    stop using dumb gimmick alts Clipper Nation

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Carolina is a team to look for to have a decline according to Pro-football Reference's metrics. According to their metrics, the Panthers are a below average team who's undefeated against the worst schedule in the league.

Another team with a winning record who's really below average are the Colts.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carolina is a team to look for to have a decline according to Pro-football Reference's metrics. According to their metrics, the Panthers are a below average team who's undefeated against the worst schedule in the league.

Not with LukeDPOY back, tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Last time we played we didn't have Star, and you guys had Wagner. Now it's the opposite. Interesting, tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

I've got to admit I was disappointed reading that you were the one to post this. Being a fan of a team in the NFC South, you should know better than to look at those stats when it comes to Carolina.

This team reminds me of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens that won the SB with intoxicating D. I'll take Cam over Trent Dilfer anyway.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I've got to admit I was disappointed reading that you were the one to post this. Being a fan of a team in the NFC South, you should know better than to look at those stats when it comes to Carolina.

This team reminds me of the 2000 Baltimore Ravens that won the SB with intoxicating D. I'll take Cam over Trent Dilfer anyway.
    I'm not saying the Panthers aren't as good as their record. I'm just saying we don't know enough about them at this time due to their schedule. And really, we don't know how good this defense really is. Obviously it's alot better with LK so that will help. But we will learn more about this team as the season goes along. They haven't dominated the teams on their schedule for the most part which is why the metrics aren't high on them at this time which was the opposite back in 2013 when even though they were 1-3, the metrics were really high which is why I expected them to make a run that season.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Holy how did I miss this

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every guy here would have gone over sat on a bar stool ordered a drink for him and her and never.."how old are you"...and we all know it. They would have lied anyway.

Thread Information