Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kori starts a thread about the people who make him absurdly angry. They respond. Kori blames them for making him respond in anger. Adds up.
    I didn't make a thread about you, BlaKKKe, or the rest of the peanut gang so wtf are you blathering about again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure it's a 'blowout'
    TKO!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will love to see how desperate Derp gets for attention here, soon.
    He'll just make more threads. He started last night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll just make more threads. He started last night.
    I'm almost certain Derp made the troll account "Derp's Mom" (I think it was called) just to give himself something to do.

even Chris has distanced himself from derp and kalfeene

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah the 2 gots above are sharing a moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speaking of re

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're tattoos... big ing deal!

it's funny how yall rag on me for tattoos of all things. really well done tattoos too and not ghetto fab methhead tats.

the funniest thing of all is the fact that yall "men" have been hung up on my legs now for over a decade. some of yall even save photos of my legs and some of yall can't stop talking about my legs. you men are fruity tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry you couldn't hang in 2k. it's all good brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

it's funny how yall rag on me for tattoos of all things. really well done tattoos too and not ghetto fab methhead tats.

the funniest thing of all is the fact that yall "men" have been hung up on my legs now for over a decade. some of yall even save photos of my legs and some of yall can't stop talking about my legs. you men are fruity tbh.
    You're entire beef is due entirely to your desire to show your legs to a bunch of men. You wanted men to talk about your legs, and they did, but they weren't talking how you intended and you've been pissed off the last decade. Next time, dont be a fruitcake and seek attention from men by showing your legs to them and expecting a positive reaction, you simple, fickle fem.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're entire beef is due entirely to your desire to show your legs to a bunch of men. You wanted men to talk about your legs, and they did, but they weren't talking how you intended and you've been pissed off the last decade. Next time, dont be a fruitcake and seek attention from men by showing your legs to them and expecting a positive reaction, you simple, fickle fem.
    boom

its about the choices he makes. this regret is permanent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laugh it up, boy, you’re still a low testosterone pussy ass excuse of a man. it’s really funny how all these boy faces think they can get under my skin when they can’t even pee standing up, because they’re such es and not real men! em all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laugh it up, boy, you’re still a low testosterone pussy ass excuse of a man. it’s really funny how all these boy faces think they can get under my skin when they can’t even pee standing up, because they’re such es and not real men! em all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you weak minded pussy es just don’t in get it, do you? You pussies aren’t masculine enough to be called men. if you pussies followed my example, then maybe you’d earn the le of man. i have so much masculinity that i can’t even stand being near a vagina. there’s nothing more manly than a massive , and that’s why a huge, veiny is the only thing that pleases me sexually. You weak minded betas who give oral sex to women, no ing wonder you act like pussies. i slobber down on big fat s all day because i’m man enough to handle it. but you pussy ass boy gots aren’t real men!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong on all accounts you old !

boom

its about the choices he makes. this regret is permanent.
    Boom I regret none of my tattoos. Boom you're still a weak pathetic got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My threads like this are just here to remind all others who you fruity weak s are. Yall flock into my threads like the birds yall are. It was expected tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a reminder of how angry you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're back? did i ask for your opinion? hmm...

ps: i'm not angry whatsoever especially right now but cool story got. i guess when men are men that triggers you into thinking one of them is angry. you're just a pussy holmes and you getting cucked proves just that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you you in weak male ass pussy , i’m totally ing chill right ing now, you have no ing idea you ing beta male .

you’re just a feminine little and a ty excuse for a male. i’m so in manly that i only have sex with other men because sex with women is for weak pussy es. the only thing manlier than having a big is having a second big inside of your ass. you wouldnt know because you’re a little pussy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weak pussy “males” who are so beta that they can only females! all you pathetic heterosexual losers!
    Last edited by Republican; 10-03-2019 at 03:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ you're a lame troll. you know you're on ignore right? you know, just like pav, that i only see your bull when others quote your lame attempts at humor? good day got!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong on all accounts you old !
    You lie, you angry fruitcake.

Saying I'm wrong cant change what happened; you 100% voluntarily showed your legs to men. Period. It backfired in a major way, people have been ridiculing you for an entire decade and you've spent the last ten years screaming at the top of your lungs you're not angry.

I'm wrong about nothing. This happened. You're a because you showed your legs to men, period.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    you weak minded pussy es just don’t in get it, do you? You pussies aren’t masculine enough to be called men. if you pussies followed my example, then maybe you’d earn the le of man. i have so much masculinity that i can’t even stand being near a vagina. there’s nothing more manly than a massive , and that’s why a huge, veiny is the only thing that pleases me sexually. You weak minded betas who give oral sex to women, no ing wonder you act like pussies. i slobber down on big fat s all day because i’m man enough to handle it. but you pussy ass boy gots aren’t real men!
    you you in weak male ass pussy , i’m totally ing chill right ing now, you have no ing idea you ing beta male .

you’re just a feminine little and a ty excuse for a male. i’m so in manly that i only have sex with other men because sex with women is for weak pussy es. the only thing manlier than having a big is having a second big inside of your ass. you wouldnt know because you’re a little pussy .
    weak pussy “males” who are so beta that they can only females! all you pathetic heterosexual losers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lie, you angry fruitcake.

Saying I'm wrong cant change what happened; you 100% voluntarily showed your legs to men. Period. It backfired in a major way, people have been ridiculing you for an entire decade and you've spent the last ten years screaming at the top of your lungs you're not angry.

I'm wrong about nothing. This happened. You're a because you showed your legs to men, period.
    i'm a because i get pussy day and night? ok whatever you say you old bandwagon got.

btw, i never gave a about any of your takes and still don't so ride off into the sunset dinosaur.

ps: again, idgaf that whether or not pussies like yourself give 2 s about the tattoos i decide to get. i never showed my tattoos here because i wanted a pat on the back; i showed them because this is a spurs forum and i got spurs, simple as that. never did i ever imagine there'd be a flood of gots here who are too pussy to get tattooed and who love to save, share, and repost my legs as if it means a damn thing anyhow.

Thread Information