My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Vick the Prick goes 0-4 on Fox pregame show

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Matt Ryan: "Rooting for the 49ers because since we beat them Week 15, if they win the Super Bowl, WE win the Super Bowl."

Umm.... nope, piss pot, you crapped away your chance 3 years ago. You'll never win , choker.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mahomes the GOAT after only playing like 2 years, with a star studded supporting cast...ok
    I think his offensive weapons are quite overhyped. Kielce is HOF but no one else is

The X-factor is that offensive line. If 49ers get pressure and Mahomes doesn't escape - game over. We have the simplest path to victory

Is Andy Reid still the coach for the Chiefs? Yes? Then there's no doubt in my mind, the 9ers win going away. playoff Reid. Most overrated coach in sports history. Period. And it's not even close. This guy is not NFL coach material

Kinda a boring SB this year. I guess go Chiefs.

LOL Cowboys fans in here!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think his offensive weapons are quite overhyped. Kielce is HOF but no one else is

The X-factor is that offensive line. If 49ers get pressure and Mahomes doesn't escape - game over. We have the simplest path to victory
    Kareem Hunt was putting fools on skates when the played with Mahomes (last year IIRC). Then he has Tyreke Hill who can just out run everybody, inflating Mahomes already good stats. And even his young guys are good (Hardman, and that other dude). Watkins sucks ass, him. But other that that he has a stacked team with an equally good O-Line, led by Fisher who was a 1st rounder.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Consistently below average offensive line and running game. Worst defense in the NFL last year, and very poor for the first half of 2019.

Not to mention Hill has missed chunks of time and Watkins has missed roughly half of possible games with the Chiefs
    Watkins sucks ass. He had all the chances in the world to take over when Hill went down early this year and couldn’t catch or get open at all, even against the worst CBS. And the defense had some players who went on to do good things after they left KC, so it’s not like they didn’t have talent there (Dee Ford, who is now a double agent on the 9ers, and Marcus Peters IIRC who played ok this year on the Ravens). Also didn’t they have Eric Berry before he got sick

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Vivonne!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    even though I’ll probably enjoy watching the game more, today is such an empty feeling being the first time since 2016 that the Patriots aren’t playing.

The post-Brady hangover years are going to be brutal.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ghazi get the FUUUUUCK in here

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I really want to pick the Niners, but I’m just not betting against Mahomes.

Chiefs 31
    Niners 21

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    even though I’ll probably enjoy watching the game more, today is such an empty feeling being the first time since 2016 that the Patriots aren’t playing.

The post-Brady hangover years are going to be brutal.
    I’m so glad to have a stress free Super Bowl for the first time in years but yeah in 5 years when the Pats are getting their s kicked in and going 3-13, I’ll definitely look back fondly at those Super Bowls where my blood pressure was at a near lethal level for 5 hours.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m so glad to have a stress free Super Bowl for the first time in years but yeah in 5 years when the Pats are getting their s kicked in and going 3-13, I’ll definitely look back fondly at those Super Bowls where my blood pressure was at a near lethal level for 5 hours.
    Last year’s was really bad, still not as bad as my blood pressure during the Seahawks one though

If that Seahawks Super Bowl ended in another heart breaking loss I would have considered the viability of suicide tbh imo.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All the sharp money is on the 9ers for a reason, the casuals kept it as almost a pickem all week, 's gonna be a rout. 9ers win it easily.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Last year’s was really bad, still not as bad as my blood pressure during the Seahawks one though

If that Seahawks Super Bowl ended in another heart breaking loss I would have considered the viability of suicide tbh imo.
    so many people forget that bull lockett kick catch, that would have been tyrie 2.0 for the pats

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Still the greatest sports moment ever for me Both of us at that bar, I just have my head down, almost in tears and accepting defeat, you’re yelling “ DAVID TYREE, RICHARD SHERMAN, HEY BELICHICK WHAT THE TAKE A ING TIMEOUT HERE!!!!!” and then I look up and that instant Butler picks it off and we start screaming and annoying everyone in there

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Watkins sucks ass. He had all the chances in the world to take over when Hill went down early this year and couldn’t catch or get open at all, even against the worst CBS. And the defense had some players who went on to do good things after they left KC, so it’s not like they didn’t have talent there (Dee Ford, who is now a double agent on the 9ers, and Marcus Peters IIRC who played ok this year on the Ravens). Also didn’t they have Eric Berry before he got sick
    Sick? Berry got cancer in 2014 and recovered in early 2015.. Do you live under a rock? Berry has had major leg injury problems ever since, and he played 2 games last year and he wasn't on an NFL roster this year. Peters never played at the same time as when Mahomes was the starter, they traded him to the Rams before the 2018 season.

The Chiefs were the LAST (32nd) ranked defense last year, and the singular reason why the Chiefs didn't make the Super Bowl last year.

Yes, Watkins sucks ass, and fortunately the Chiefs front-loaded all his guaranteed money into the first 2 out of 3 years, so he can be cut literally tomorrow with no dead money cap hit. The Chiefs will 100% move on from him as he's a luxury expense for a medium-productivity, fast-but-not-uber-fast guy who plays about 8 full games per season.

Hill has evolved into DeSean Jackson 2.0, and Kelce is a top 3 NFL tight end, but the rest of their roster is just... meh. Their O-line isn't the worst in the NFL but it's below average.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Last year?? Don't you mean the year before against the Eagles?

Last year, the SB was never really in doubt tbh. The Pats were firmly in control the whole game even when the score didn't say so. Gurley was obviously a wounded duck and the Rams didn't have a backup plan.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Kelsey Vs. Kittle: The Best SB TE Match-Up Ever?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Kelsey Vs. Kittle: The Best SB TE Match-Up Ever?
    Kelce doesn’t block for , so IMO he’s a great receiver but not a great tight end. Similar to Jimmy Graham or Shannon Sharpe.

Gronk vs Ertz is the best I can think of tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Last year?? Don't you mean the year before against the Eagles?

Last year, the SB was never really in doubt tbh. The Pats were firmly in control the whole game even when the score didn't say so. Gurley was obviously a wounded duck and the Rams didn't have a backup plan.
    I was talking about my blood pressure level/stress during the game. Against the Eagles it became pretty clear early on that the Patriots were grossly outmatched at every position other than QB and TE, so I had a weird sense of acceptance the whole game that the Patriots would ultimately lose.

Last year it was clear that Goff was struggling but I was worried the Patriots defense would run out of gas the way it did against Mahomes two weeks earlier.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My body is ready

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Still the greatest sports moment ever for me Both of us at that bar, I just have my head down, almost in tears and accepting defeat, you’re yelling “ DAVID TYREE, RICHARD SHERMAN, HEY BELICHICK WHAT THE TAKE A ING TIMEOUT HERE!!!!!” and then I look up and that instant Butler picks it off and we start screaming and annoying everyone in there
    Our reaction time from the Butler interception to screaming at the top of our lungs couldn’t have been more than 0.2 seconds, it was instantaneous

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Muricaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information