Are you undermining your own argument?

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you undermining your own argument?

lol derp
    Not at all. I'm laughing at your stupid point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not at all. I'm laughing at your stupid point.
    Who are the billionaires you're talking about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was a duplicate post, you idiot.

derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the flight logs, zero.

Your turn.

How many flights did Clinton take to Epstein's private island?

Give a number and a link to your evidence.
    There are multiple reports on the number. I'm not at all shocked you've decided to believe the one that is most convenient for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There are multiple reports on the number. I'm not at all shocked you've decided to believe the one that is most convenient for you.
    You didn't answer the question, bruh.

Cards on the table, bruh.

How many flights did Clinton take to Epstein's private island, bruh?

Give a number and a link to your evidence, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not making a guilt by association argument whatsoever.
    they're thick as thieves with some bad hombres.
    Oh. So guilt by association

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Two years later, allegedly, at Epstein's Manhattan home:

https://twitter.com/iansmadrig/statu...246425088?s=19
    "Katie Johnson"

"Hearing her answers that night, I had to remind myself that PTSD from sexual trauma is known to damage victims' memories — and that the parties she recalled allegedly happened more than two decades ago. But Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade detective who conducted research for several of Epstein's victims, denied such parties ever even took place.

"Jeffery never had parties like described in their complaint," Fisten told me. "Jeffery had sex parties, for sure, with two or three girls … but never with other guys."

There were men in attendance at Epstein’s more large, lavish affairs, Fisten said, but nothing illicit ever happened at such events.

"He loved having these young girls around him," Fisten acknowledged. "…But at these parties, with everyone around, nothing ever happened."

"But Epstein entertained dozens of high-profile guests, including Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, real-estate tycoon Leon Black, and even former president Bill Clinton. Is Trump and Epstein’s friendship enough to place him at Epstein’s apartment on the night of the alleged assault? Detective Fisten doesn't think so.

"I interviewed hundreds of victims — people who were victimized by Jeffrey, worked with him, were part of his organization," Fisten told me. "I interviewed them, the FBI interviewed him … Trump never came up involved in this part of his life anywhere, at any time, by anybody."

Asked why Trump was named in this lawsuit, Fisten said flatly, “They threw Trump’s name in there.”

https://www.revelist.com/politics/i-...ldo ented/10

"It is categorically untrue. It is completely frivolous. It is baseless. It is irresponsible," Trump attorney Alan Garten told POLITICO in September. "I won’t even discuss the merits because it gives it credibility that it doesn’t deserve."

Doe named Trump and Epstein as defendants in the suits and says they knew she was well under 17 — the age of consent. "I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old," she wrote.

Two earlier suits were filed over the same alleged events.

The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name "Katie Johnson." That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a "sex slave" and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson's complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn't give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on "race-based or class-based animus."

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The case was refiled later that month.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had "sexual contact" with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...dropped-230770

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh. So guilt by association
    Lite looking hard for a semantical w for the Clintons.

An "association" can be the person you buy your groceries. That's not the same as having 21 phone numbers on file and flying a dude's private jet. And I also already qualified "guilt" as likely bad doings (especially given this pattern of associations).

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the flight log manifests to Epstein's "pedo island" been verified as true..? If so, then the answer is that Bill visited over 20 times. Conveniently enough, Clinton would shed his secret service detail for said trips.

Several sites have a copy of the flight log manifests, but again it hinges on whether or not they are validated as true.

And even if they were true, leftist hardliners would never admit it.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and everyone else continue to make this claim and it's not supported in reality.

Just because Trump sycophants refuse accept reality when it makes their leader look bad, that doesn't mean everyone is like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Katie Johnson"

"Hearing her answers that night, I had to remind myself that PTSD from sexual trauma is known to damage victims' memories — and that the parties she recalled allegedly happened more than two decades ago. But Mike Fisten, a retired Miami-Dade detective who conducted research for several of Epstein's victims, denied such parties ever even took place.

"Jeffery never had parties like described in their complaint," Fisten told me. "Jeffery had sex parties, for sure, with two or three girls … but never with other guys."

There were men in attendance at Epstein’s more large, lavish affairs, Fisten said, but nothing illicit ever happened at such events.

"He loved having these young girls around him," Fisten acknowledged. "…But at these parties, with everyone around, nothing ever happened."

"But Epstein entertained dozens of high-profile guests, including Revlon chairman Ronald Perelman, real-estate tycoon Leon Black, and even former president Bill Clinton. Is Trump and Epstein’s friendship enough to place him at Epstein’s apartment on the night of the alleged assault? Detective Fisten doesn't think so.

"I interviewed hundreds of victims — people who were victimized by Jeffrey, worked with him, were part of his organization," Fisten told me. "I interviewed them, the FBI interviewed him … Trump never came up involved in this part of his life anywhere, at any time, by anybody."

Asked why Trump was named in this lawsuit, Fisten said flatly, “They threw Trump’s name in there.”

https://www.revelist.com/politics/i-...ldo ented/10

"It is categorically untrue. It is completely frivolous. It is baseless. It is irresponsible," Trump attorney Alan Garten told POLITICO in September. "I won’t even discuss the merits because it gives it credibility that it doesn’t deserve."

Doe named Trump and Epstein as defendants in the suits and says they knew she was well under 17 — the age of consent. "I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old," she wrote.

Two earlier suits were filed over the same alleged events.

The first suit over the alleged rapes was filed in federal court in Riverside, California, in April by someone acting without an attorney and using the name "Katie Johnson." That suit named both Trump and Epstein as defendants, alleging that the two men held Johnson as a "sex slave" and repeatedly forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will.

Subsequent news reports raised doubts about who filed the suit. Johnson claimed she had just $300 in assets and that she was living at a home in Twentynine Palms, California, but Radar Online reported neighbors said the home had been foreclosed upon and vacant since its owner died last year.

U.S. District Court Judge Dolly Gee dismissed that case in May, ruling that Johnson's complaint didn't raise valid claims under federal law. Gee, an appointee of President Barack Obama, noted that the suit cited a criminal statute that doesn't give rise to civil damages and that the civil statute Johnson cited only applies to actions based on "race-based or class-based animus."

Another version of the suit was filed in federal court in June, but withdrawn in September after apparently never being served on the defendants.

The case was refiled later that month.

The second and third iterations of the complaint accused Trump of only a single act of rape, but said he had "sexual contact" with the accuser on three other occasions. A declaration from an anonymous witness attached to the later suits continued to accuse Trump of four acts of rape or sexual assault.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...dropped-230770
    Sounds like Katie Johnson had bad representation.

She did have a duly deposed witness.

What did he say?

Did Maria ever turn up?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the flight log manifests to Epstein's "pedo island" been verified as true..? If so, then the answer is that Bill visited over 20 times. Conveniently enough, Clinton would shed his secret service detail for said trips.

Several sites have a copy of the flight log manifests, but again it hinges on whether or not they are validated as true.

Yup. To a chumpette, they'll deny it. Lambert stepped right in, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the chips fall.

If Bill Clinton ed kids, throw him in the wood chipper.

Same for DJT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol tsa and derp deflecting like crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looking at 2 facts here...

1992. 7 years before Trump banned his ass.

Buffalo Bills cheerleaders are hot and I would look too.

Anything else is a conspiracy theory. : )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and everyone else continue to make this claim and it's not supported in reality.

Just because Trump sycophants refuse accept reality when it makes their leader look bad, that doesn't mean everyone is like that.
    No. My point was that no one here can validate any of this. There is so much misinformation, ignorance and disinformation "out there" that anyone trying to assess and discern truth from deceit would need to work on said task full time (perhaps with 17 angry lawyers and the full investigative power of the FBI, CIA, NSA etc...).

So any sliver or shred of doubt will always be sufficient for any person here to hold on to their views. Folks on your "side" certainly behave this way as well and your abject refusal to believe the dynamic (as demonstrated by your second statement) is a symptom of that very problem. Ironic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looking at 2 facts here...

1992. 7 years before Trump banned his ass.

Buffalo Bills cheerleaders are hot and I would look too.

Anything else is a conspiracy theory. : )
    DJT banned him for sexually assaulting someone at Mar a Lago.

Odd he didn't call the cops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For example, take the accusations that were launched against Judge Roy Moore in Alabama...

Your side never admitted that all of it was a targeted character assassination ploy. The timing of it. The salaciousness of the accusations themselves.

After his Senatorial bid defeat all of Justice Moore's accusers went away. None of the alleged victims ever formally charged Judge Moore with any crime.

YET every leftist here truly believed that Moore was guilty. Without evidence. Without any formal trial. Simply because it was convenient and allowed you all to justify the condemnation of what he stood for. Those on your side of the aisle clearly "refused to accept the reality" that we all knew that the allegations were nothing but a political hit. But hey it worked. And the tactic almost worked again during the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. People are tired of that crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Same thing with Kavanaugh. Preach.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lol tsa and derp deflecting like crazy.
    How is pointing out major issues with Katie Johnson's credibility deflecting? Be specific.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”:

AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE,

MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT

The disgraced financier “collected people,” said a source.

Could some of them be implicated in his crimes?

Meanwhile, Alan Dershowitz (“He’s a bad person”) and

David Boies (“He’s a liar”) are already at war over the case.

Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved.

No one can yet say precisely how large it is.

But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—

a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach,

as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves,

while gossiping about who might be ensnared.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered:

Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse?

How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune?

Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement?

(And what does it mean that Acosta was
    reportedly told Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?)

But among the most pressing queries is which other famous people might be exposed for committing sex crimes.

“There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s

who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes.

We do know that,”

“In due time the names are going to start coming out.”

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of do ents

that could reveal sexual abuse by

“numerous prominent American politicians,

powerful business executives,

foreign presidents,

a well-known prime minister,

and other world leaders,”

The do ents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein

accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant,

against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell.

“Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now.

It’s all going to come out,”

“It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names.

It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque

Thread Information