Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hope there is a lot more game time for him.
    He needs it badly.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can see glimpses of his ability, but he is very very raw. It's what I would call the difference in shooting a gun on the range vs shooting a gun in the heat of battle. He will get better, but he is young and it showed in that film.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    His teammates suck.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Texas HS produce the best QBS. They all got away so far.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2022 DE Nyjalik Kelly (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

https://247sports.com/player/nyjalik-kelly-46098949/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2022 DT Jadon Scarlett (Flower Mound, TX)

https://247sports.com/player/jadon-scarlett-46101759/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    (Inside Texas) Texas LB DeMarvion Overshown had surgery today, per a source.

Source tells IT that he needed surgery since late last year, but just had an MRI last Friday. Source says they found out he tore his labrum.

His timetable for return is currently unknown, but hearing possibly 3-4 months. We hope to have more soon.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2023 WR DeAndre Moore (Las Vegas, NV)

https://247sports.com/Player/DeAndre-Moore-Jr-46084735/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Earnest-Greene-46080544/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT

Recruiting Matters

DL Jaray Bledsoe, Bremond

The recruitment of the 6-foot-4, 275-pounder remains the same as the last few weeks. The first school out of Bledsoe’s mouth is Oklahoma. The first coach relationship out of his mouth when asked is Bo Davis. Nick Saban has had at least two Zoom calls with Bledsoe. Texas A&M is very much in it, and there is some pressure in the community to pick the nearby Aggies. Long way to go in this one but certainly a recruitment worth fighting for.

DE DJ Wesolak, Boonville (MO)

The 6-foot-5, 236-pound defensive end speaks with Sarkisian and Pete Kwiatkowski almost daily. Wesolak is initiating some of those conversations as well, including calling Sarkisian to chat Wednesday. Clemson and Notre Dame continue to be the two schools mentioned the most, but any notion that Wesolak is a lock for Notre Dame shouldn’t be believed at this point. Wesolak won’t go where there is an overload at his position. The Clemson offer is the one IT is following closest right now. Texas A&M is another that is recruiting the Missouri EDGE prospect heavily.

OL Earnest Greene, St. John Bosco (Los Angeles, CA)

While Texas continues to build solid in-state relationships with offensive line talent, it is looking out west as well. At 6-foot-5, 330 pounds, the four-star from California is another example of Sarkisian using his West Coast roots. He didn’t grow up watching college football, rather the NFL. He loved the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers.

He’s looking for a school with a good entrepreneurship program because he would like to major in business. Point: Texas.

Coach Andre Coleman actually played with Greene’s dad in the NFL and they’ve built a pretty good relationship with Sark and Kyle Flood while they were at Alabama, and now UT.

He’s eager to visit Austin, and could schedule something sooner than later. He’s looking at a June trip.

WR CJ Williams, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound Williams tells IT he’s scheduling an official visit to Austin in June. That gives the staff just enough time to truly figure out its receiver board.

Basketball Recruiting Matters too

C Felix Okpara, Hamilton Heights Academy (Chattanooga, TN):

The 6-foot-11, 223-pound fast-rising big man has Texas in a lead group that includes Tennessee, Florida and Ohio State. Vanderbilt and Ole Miss were also mentioned. Okpara, who moved to the states from Nigeria in 9th grade, has been on campus at Tennessee and Florida, where former Hamilton Heights Academy players currently play. The Longhorns have a very good shot here because Okpara has studied where the big men have gone, had success and were drafted high. Okpara has studied Jaxson Hayes, Mo Bamba and Jarrett Allen extensively. He also happens to be a BIG Kevin Durant fan per a source very close to the junior big man. Per the source, Texas talks to Okpara on a near daily basis. A Shaka Smart vs. Rick Barnes battle could be brewing for a prospect that will end up ranked in the top 10 overall in 2022.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEZ3vMy8iJ0

This is a must watch video.

Greatvideo. If he can continue this efence at Texas things will be great again.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    IT

Recruiting Matters

DL Jaray Bledsoe, Bremond

The recruitment of the 6-foot-4, 275-pounder remains the same as the last few weeks. The first school out of Bledsoe’s mouth is Oklahoma. The first coach relationship out of his mouth when asked is Bo Davis. Nick Saban has had at least two Zoom calls with Bledsoe. Texas A&M is very much in it, and there is some pressure in the community to pick the nearby Aggies. Long way to go in this one but certainly a recruitment worth fighting for.

DE DJ Wesolak, Boonville (MO)

The 6-foot-5, 236-pound defensive end speaks with Sarkisian and Pete Kwiatkowski almost daily. Wesolak is initiating some of those conversations as well, including calling Sarkisian to chat Wednesday. Clemson and Notre Dame continue to be the two schools mentioned the most, but any notion that Wesolak is a lock for Notre Dame shouldn’t be believed at this point. Wesolak won’t go where there is an overload at his position. The Clemson offer is the one IT is following closest right now. Texas A&M is another that is recruiting the Missouri EDGE prospect heavily.

OL Earnest Greene, St. John Bosco (Los Angeles, CA)

While Texas continues to build solid in-state relationships with offensive line talent, it is looking out west as well. At 6-foot-5, 330 pounds, the four-star from California is another example of Sarkisian using his West Coast roots. He didn’t grow up watching college football, rather the NFL. He loved the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers.

He’s looking for a school with a good entrepreneurship program because he would like to major in business. Point: Texas.

Coach Andre Coleman actually played with Greene’s dad in the NFL and they’ve built a pretty good relationship with Sark and Kyle Flood while they were at Alabama, and now UT.

He’s eager to visit Austin, and could schedule something sooner than later. He’s looking at a June trip.

WR CJ Williams, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)

The 6-foot-2, 185-pound Williams tells IT he’s scheduling an official visit to Austin in June. That gives the staff just enough time to truly figure out its receiver board.

Basketball Recruiting Matters too

C Felix Okpara, Hamilton Heights Academy (Chattanooga, TN):

The 6-foot-11, 223-pound fast-rising big man has Texas in a lead group that includes Tennessee, Florida and Ohio State. Vanderbilt and Ole Miss were also mentioned. Okpara, who moved to the states from Nigeria in 9th grade, has been on campus at Tennessee and Florida, where former Hamilton Heights Academy players currently play. The Longhorns have a very good shot here because Okpara has studied where the big men have gone, had success and were drafted high. Okpara has studied Jaxson Hayes, Mo Bamba and Jarrett Allen extensively. He also happens to be a BIG Kevin Durant fan per a source very close to the junior big man. Per the source, Texas talks to Okpara on a near daily basis. A Shaka Smart vs. Rick Barnes battle could be brewing for a prospect that will end up ranked in the top 10 overall in 2022.
    Well Tennessee and tOSU are out already. If we can make a simple run, get to the Elite 8 or even the Final 4....that should really help our chances with landing Okpara. Florida needs to crash and burn this weekend.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Texas is sucking ass against ACU.....They had a chance to go up 11 in the 2nd half, only to have a stupid turnover, and then the floodgates opened. They can't make a shot, they might as well be Santa handing out presents with all the turnovers. It is just poor, undisciplined nonsense. They should be up by 15 or more at this point.

Thread Information