Page 390 of 491 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a shame none of the talking heads have the balls to tell the truth other than Skip..but his opinion doesn’t hold too much water cause he’s too bias and comes off as just a hater.

Cris Carter is part of the “camp” so he’s gonna obviously defend Nephew all day.

Sharpe is the fakest analyst on TV and openly jokes about being devil advocate regarding the situation plus is the biggest cheerleader for LeBron.

SAS and Max are mainstream media darlings who love everything LAL/NY and only care about anything related to those markets.

The only talking head who’s somewhat talked honestly about what they’ve heard is Rusillo/Simmons. But they’re only willing to tell so much and honestly prefers not to go down that road..it’s just not meaningful to crucify the most relevant player in the league right now...plus the Spurs aren’t relevant to media anyways so what good does it do??

But anyone associated with the situation or dealt with Kawhi or the camp knows the truth, but nothing will be said unless the Lakers experiment fails miserably and be will be used as the escape goat.

But it won’t fail..they’ll win and all will be forgotten. Nobody cares about Toronto or SA
    The bias towards the big media markets, and acting as if in anyway this would be a good thing that he goes to the Lakers is ridiculous. Eliminating rivals and compe ion is not a good thing for the league. I wish the media would knock the off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you feel like getting depressed and read exactly what we were saying in here over a period of 4 months last year (from sources,sister's social media,uncle signs of intent,denial, ing,crying,blaming)...judge for yourself...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/vie...f=32&t=1864113

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/vie...f=32&t=1865136

And that's from just today,they've been at it for 3 days straight.

Part 6:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/vie...f=32&t=1865535

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is doing what Bron did to Cleveland the first time he left them. He delayed his decision several days and when he made The Announcement, all the free agents were already signed by other teams leaving the Cavrones in a difficult position. In Kawhi's case, the Raps and Clips will be left with capspace and a dried up free agent market. But ironically, perhaps the Lakers will be the most challenged trying to fill out a roster due to his delay.
    Raps have no cap space, so the only teams that can get screwed over are the ones in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raps have no cap space, so the only teams that can get screwed over are the ones in LA.
    Not even if he leaves?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bias towards the big media markets, and acting as if in anyway this would be a good thing that he goes to the Lakers is ridiculous. Eliminating rivals and compe ion is not a good thing for the league. I wish the media would knock the off.
    It’s what the media does man. They create narratives and agendas and drive the sheep to where they want them to go...they do it for not only politics but sports. Whatever drives ratings or $$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole wanting to go home narrative is bull too. Just like the misdiagnosis/trust narrative. If his hometown was Detroit, Cleveland or some other city he wouldn't be going there.

It's a brand/legacy thing, imo. He wants the type of shoe deals and endorsements, that with his personality, he can't really get in San Antonio and Toronto. The Uncle has delusions of grandeur too, and thinks that because his Nephew is really good at basketball he's somehow qualified to create a bigtime sports agency. Pretty much they're greedy pieces of , tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Sixers were smart they would get Allen Iverson to reach out to nephew with a recruiting pitch. He was one of the players whose game he liked.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    We at least have an actual roster. If Kawhi doesn't choose the Lakers, they have four players and have to scramble to fill out their roster with the leftover scraps of the free agency market.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Sixers were smart they would get Allen Iverson to reach out to nephew with a recruiting pitch. He was one of the players whose game he liked.
    How are the Sixers going to get him? They don't have money, do they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are the Sixers going to get him? They don't have money, do they?
    They would have to make a trade to free up the space. Not happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I for one hope this er signs with the Lakers even more than the clips tbh..

Kawiter with the Lakers and this will end the whole Spurs did him wrong.. this will also cement kawiter as a mother er quitting on teams.

Now yes the Lakers but honestly... spurs won't win next year, yeah it would probably means another le for the Lakers but still better than a clips first. Also if there is one franchise that can a AD, LBJ, KL roster up it's the Lakers, they are so dysfunctional and they will probably find a way to screw it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah it would probably means another le for the Lakers but still better than a clips first.
    No ing way. A Clips 1st is way better than another Lakers le and another Lebron ring.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/MychaelNBA/statu...00488694669312

More on #Clippers meeting:

They had a Meat and Cheese platter, equipped with over 10 dipping sauces. It made a big impression on Dennis Robertson, Kawhi’s Uncle.

Team and Kawhi feel like they are a good match. Believe SG Danny Green will follow.
    God if this is true...dipping sauces?? Are you telling me that if the Spurs had just decked out their offices like a McDonald's or Wingstop that would have been enough to keep Kawhi? And is Kawhi's group really so dumb that they couldn't just, you know, open up a Buffalo Wild Wings inside Kawhi's house and he'd be happy anywhere?

No wonder Kawhi felt so out of place here. Other players were having fine steaks, wines, and coffees, and he just wanted someone to take him through the drive through at Sonic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s remember that the Spurs ended the Kobe-Shaq era. If nephew signs with them. A playoff series against them would be the ultimate revenge for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to defend the re and his dummy Dennis, but it did take Lamarcus until July 4th to decide between the Spurs and the ing Suns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .................................................. .................................................. .......
    Last edited by Legacy; 07-02-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trying to defend the re and his dummy Dennis, but it did take Lamarcus until July 4th to decide between the Spurs and the ing Suns
    True.

But these ers had this planned out while being in SA 2 years ago..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cris carter posted earlier that Kahwi has not made a decision and Lakers are not ahead of clippers or raptors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cris carter posted earlier that Kahwi has not made a decision and Lakers are not ahead of clippers or raptors
    Carter is all about nothing but the feeding out the line that puts kwitter quitter in the best light. Don’t believe a word the toad says.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/MychaelNBA/statu...00488694669312

God if this is true...dipping sauces?? Are you telling me that if the Spurs had just decked out their offices like a McDonald's or Wingstop that would have been enough to keep Kawhi? And is Kawhi's group really so dumb that they couldn't just, you know, open up a Buffalo Wild Wings inside Kawhi's house and he'd be happy anywhere?

No wonder Kawhi felt so out of place here. Other players were having fine steaks, wines, and coffees, and he just wanted someone to take him through the drive through at Sonic.
    Right, when you don't have anything nice to say, just make up. If the biggest takeaway from the Clippers meeting was the food they served, close the book on the Clips.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If you're going to believe every rando on Twitter, have fun with that.

As for Kawhi's camp, the attention whoring is real. At this rate, it'll probably be another week before they announce the decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, when you don't have anything nice to say, just make up. If the biggest takeaway from the Clippers meeting was the food they served, close the book on the Clips.
    In 2000, Tim ate almost nothing but junk/fast food. Orlando served a formal brunch when he visited, and apparently, that was one of the things that put him off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp and BatManu20, what are your guys saying now? When is that autistic supposed to decide?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After July 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way he's announcing after the 4th. He'll probably announce that morning to hijack the holiday like KD did (LMA too to be fair)....

The only way he waits that long is if he's literally a re ed person.

Thread Information