Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the raised you and why do you act like a ing man child?

Yes..make insults and deflect...ppl like u never accept reality and feel embarrassed when someone who has strong opinions end up proving u wrong...so when faced with the reality, all u do is throw insults instead of addressing the reality... carry on...throw more insults...hide your lack of accountability

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes..make insults and deflect...ppl like u never accept reality and feel embarrassed when someone who has strong opinions end up proving u wrong...so when faced with the reality, all u do is throw insults instead of addressing the reality... carry on...throw more insults...hide your lack of accountability
    Yeah, sure lmao

When are you going to shut the up? When people say sorry to your dumbass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, sure lmao

When are you going to shut the up? When people say sorry to your dumbass?
    When you all admit u were wrong and I was right...y'all love pointing out when u were right for other things, but hide ur wrong opinions...own it! Admit I was right with the same energy y'all had when u were clowning me for saying we should trade Aldridge years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ppl who were clowning me for saying White and Murray were better than Forbes shouldn't just be allowed to a t like they didn't have those takes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you all admit u were wrong and I was right...y'all love pointing out when u were right for other things, but hide ur wrong opinions...own it! Admit I was right with the same energy y'all had when u were clowning me for saying we should trade Aldridge years ago
    Everybody apologize to this clown so his childish ing ass shuts his damn mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about a team looking to dump salary? Say like Detroit with Griffin? Not my first choice, but I’m spitballing here.
    Yes would totally do this if Detroit packages an unprotected 1st rd this year with Griffin. It would likely be the #1 or #2 pick. Would love to get Cunningham or Mobley.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To those of you saying Demar’s value is low ... he is one of the few deadline targets that can be a top 3 guy on a le contender. For the right team, he could swing their le chances. He’d get value if the Spurs were trading him, which I doubt. They’re not taking back long-term money.

Aldridge’s value is low, but if you can make it work for other expirings you do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ppl who were clowning me for saying White and Murray were better than Forbes shouldn't just be allowed to a t like they didn't have those takes
    you are mentally ill dude. Get help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To those of you saying Demar’s value is low ... he is one of the few deadline targets that can be a top 3 guy on a le contender. For the right team, he could swing their le chances. He’d get value if the Spurs were trading him, which I doubt. They’re not taking back long-term money.

Aldridge’s value is low, but if you can make it work for other expirings you do it.
    He would be massive for the right teams. So undervalued across the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He keeps playing like tonight they'll be able to get the exact deal they want at the deadline. Two 1sts for starters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston really isn’t playing up to expectations right now and needs to change things up. Although brown and Tatum made the allstar team, the current roster clearly isn’t cutting it. Think they might be a little desperate.

Murray/Gay/LMA for Walker/Thompson works for both teams

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston really isn’t playing up to expectations right now and needs to change things up. Although brown and Tatum made the allstar team, the current roster clearly isn’t cutting it. Think they might be a little desperate.

That would be a horrible trade for the spurs. Why would the Spurs even think about doing this. getting rid of our best young player for a hurt player and another older player. Boston would take this in a heartbeat and run away laughing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge is also showing his worth.

To be honest, even at half a season, either would be worth a pickup. The league is wide open to me. The Lakers aren't a great champion, so many bad players.

But I don't like trading DeRozan. His value is beyond the court right now, if he wants to stay. Right now he's irreplaceable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No.... not even with a 1st

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

only an idiot would trade Murray. Kid is a future All-Star and All-NBA defender. He's actually a better player than Kemba this season and 6 years younger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That would be a horrible trade for the spurs. Why would the Spurs even think about doing this. getting rid of our best young player for a hurt player and another older player. Boston would take this in a heartbeat and run away laughing.
    Yeah well, that’s just like your opinion man

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah well, that’s just like your opinion man
    and at least 2 others jugging by what they said. I know you want to get rid of Murray. You probably would trade him straight up for Forbes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly , with what we're seeing out of a few of the younger guys I'm wondering if we should put together a strong offer giving up our 1st an assets for someone like Beal....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only an idiot would trade Murray. Kid is a future All-Star and All-NBA defender
    WTF? Murray has been playing well and I’m happy he his. He will never be an all-star though. Especially in the west. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF? Murray has been playing well and I’m happy he his. He will never be an all-star though. Especially in the west. And there’s nothing wrong with that.
    lol aight I will remind you in 2-3 years that you said that. His stats are blowing Kemba out of the water already

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray has a real shot at becoming an All-star in the west over the next couple years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If these spineless "fans" would stop helplessly praying for the Spurs to tank and instead watch the ing games, they would be better informed about the players on the team they supposedly root for. But nah, they'll spout bull about trading the team's heart and soul for Kemba ing Walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really doubt a single poster on ST ever said Forbes was better than White/Murray. If it's that old re tholdren he doesn't count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks need to make a move

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks need to make a move
    But they have nothing we should want (other than the Freak and he's not going anywhere)

Thread Information