Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spurfan,
    Do you know of a reasonable to very attractive chick who wants a job as an anchor?
    Zero experience required. Just look good and be able to go on air and read teleprompter.

KENS 5 responds to troubling anchor diversity report by SAAHJ (chron.com)

Following a report by the San Antonio Association of Hispanic Journalists highlighting the lack of Latino anchors in San Antonio, KENS 5 has responded to a request for comment from MySA.
    “We acknowledge the importance of representation and we know there is more work to be done. We welcome a discussion with SAAHJ on this topic. We’d also like to better understand their methodology, as their data differs from ours," said KENS 5 President and General Manager Tom Cury. “We believe it is also important to look at representation across entire content teams, including decision-makers like producers and news directors, in addition to stories that reflect the diversity of the San Antonio community – both of which we believe are equal to, if not greater than, representation in on-air talent. We’ve been in touch with SAAHJ and look forward to continuing this conversation.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I’m all for diversity but quotas

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I’m all for diversity but quotas
    This.

I argue about this all the time.

Equal Opportunity and 'Affirmative Action' are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. You cannot technically have both. However, companies still proudly claim to be 'Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers' which is a mind-numbingly stupid sentence. You. CAN'T. HAVE. BOTH.

Equal Opportunity is good, excellent, the way it should be. If a black or brown kid made better grades, ACT scores etc. than a white or yellow kid, the black or brown kid deserves the scholarship. 100% Meritocracy, plain and simple. If the yellow or white kid did better in school, they deserve better scholarships and career opportunities because they worked harder for it. Nobody should buy these 'mitigating cir stances' lame excuses, it's all horse .

Affirmative Action (e.g. quotas)? Evil, cancerous, toxic, anti-meritorious. Reverse racism, 'equity', 'retribution', what the leftist marxists like AOC want. They can all get ed in the ass with no lube.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    https://www.virtuallysingleonline.co...weather-girls/

Gonna miss my Latinas this next 5 weeks

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    The market will always have some say.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    This.

I argue about this all the time.

Equal Opportunity and 'Affirmative Action' are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. You cannot technically have both. However, companies still proudly claim to be 'Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers' which is a mind-numbingly stupid sentence. You. CAN'T. HAVE. BOTH.

Equal Opportunity is good, excellent, the way it should be. If a black or brown kid made better grades, ACT scores etc. than a white or yellow kid, the black or brown kid deserves the scholarship. 100% Meritocracy, plain and simple. If the yellow or white kid did better in school, they deserve better scholarships and career opportunities because they worked harder for it. Nobody should buy these 'mitigating cir stances' lame excuses, it's all horse .

Affirmative Action (e.g. quotas)? Evil, cancerous, toxic, anti-meritorious. Reverse racism, 'equity', 'retribution', what the leftist marxists like AOC want. They can all get ed in the ass with no lube.
    Exactly
    Mention of positive discrimination in the workplace is actually illegal here in Canada

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    White girls > Latinas. Latinas peak in high school tbh. They might be hotter than white girls on average at age 19 but by 29 and two kids later, they're fat and ugly. They don't age well especially after childbirth.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Exactly
    Mention of positive discrimination in the workplace is actually illegal here in Canada
    lol by "positive" you mean like hiring a less qualified black person over a more qualified other person just to fill some stupid quota?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    thought i'd get some pics and instead i stumble across an 8chan forum

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lol by "positive" you mean like hiring a less qualified black person over a more qualified other person just to fill some stupid quota?
    Or hiring less qualified white women over more qualified immigrants

yes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Hispanic Gals are great. Back in collage when I ran with a few of these gals it was a wet and wild time. Ready to go and as long as you wanted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you know of a reasonable to very attractive chick who wants a job as an anchor?
    Thanks for the thread bump contribution.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hispanic Gals are great. Back in collage when I ran with a few of these gals it was a wet and wild time. Ready to go and as long as you wanted.
    Pics?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nah man there weren’t cell phones back then.

Thread Information