Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just put Total Traffic on my cell phone. The app is for Iphones , android and is free.
    It has all the freeways in San Antonio and for all majior citys in the U.S. It shows wrecks
    and construction zones along with speed charts and camera shots of the road. You can
    touch a red or yellow block on a road and it will tell you if its a accident or work zone along with traffic speed. The
    information on the app is updated about every 4 min..... This is the best free traffic app I have seen
    I rate it a 10...........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another app I use is My Radar. This free weather radar-forecast app is for android and Iphone. This weather app
    is so good I have dropped other weather apps. The color map can be max or minn to the size of the area you want.
    Use your GPS locator and the map will travel with you for your current location by city. It has a top of the screen drop down box
    with your current temp and a forecast icon. scroll it down and you have a hour temp weather forcast. It also has a 5 day forecast.
    It has wind speed and direction pressure and forecast details. This is the best free weather app out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Good tip estimator is Tip N Split...I know it's easy just to double the tax but this app does more. You can log in how much percent
    you want to give for the service you receive. It shows how much the tip is but the little extra this tip estimator has is you can log
    in the number of the people at the table and it figures in how much each would pay and it includes the tip. So if everyone orders the same
    or a meal about the same it's easy to figure up each owes..Of course it's a free App. for Android and IPhone.....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Good tip estimator is Tip N Split...I know it's easy just to double the tax but this app does more. You can log in how much percent
    you want to give for the service you receive. It shows how much the tip is but the little extra this tip estimator has is you can log
    in the number of the people at the table and it figures in how much each would pay and it includes the tip. So if everyone orders the same
    or a meal about the same it's easy to figure up each owes..Of course it's a free App. for Android and IPhone.....
    I don't think an app is needed. Just move the decimal over one to get 10%. Half that, 5%, then add to the 10% to get 15%(standard). Just double the 10% to get 20%, obviously. For the bare minimum, I give 15% but give up to 20% or more if they're better.

Thread Information